• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Prescription Medicines Site?
Hello,

Wondering if anyone knows reputable websites that sell prescription medicines? I'm not talking about controlled drugs, just POM's that are legal for importation to the UK.

I normally use 4-Nrx, which I've used for years, but they often run out of stock fast so I'm just looking for some back ups.

Specifically I'm after Clomiphene, Tamoxifen and HCG.

Much love.
If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

1P-LSD elite fan. Bow Bow
(19-07-2016, 05:10 PM)Lloyd Wrote: Hello,

Wondering if anyone knows reputable websites that sell prescription medicines? I'm not talking about controlled drugs, just POM's that are legal for importation to the UK.

I normally use 4-Nrx, which I've used for years, but they often run out of stock fast so I'm just looking for some back ups.

Specifically I'm after Clomiphene, Tamoxifen and HCG.

Much love.

HCG is actually a controlled drug in the uk. It's class C. While prior to 2012 it could be imported for personal use, it can only be imported in person, so ordering from international online pharmacies is illegal.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter