• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Pregabalin
What doses we talking here mate? If they're high then even after a few weeks there will be noticeable withdrawals. Expect to feel like you've got the flu for about a week at the very least. Also expect rebound anxiety and insomnia.

If you want to taper you need to buy more, get low dose like 50mg and slowly reduce it.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
I've seen high sensitivity plans that taper at 50mg reduction per week, those are extreme cases but should give you an idea on one end of the spectrum.

As we're dealing with significant risk for both physical and mental effects I think you either declare in more details duration/intensity/regularity of use and whether you're transferring to something else eg for pain relief, otherwise be careful and don't be paniced if you do have to adjust to that slow taper rate I mention above for some or all of it.

Have you made the effort to listen to your subconscious today? 'Your sake' breakz are as amazing as line times or pin mins.

56 75mg frist week56 150 mg second week now stoped
What does 150mg of pregabelin feel like? Ive read that it can be good for opiate (kratom wd). If only used for 3-4 days it shouldn't cause to many problems?

Ive been searching for remedies to combat wds,they stink...ive cold turkied before and it was bloody rough. Theres loads of talk of people taking ridiculous amounts of immodium which sounds dangerous to me to combat physical wd but not anxiety which is the worst part.
Can 75mg be helpful on its own. Just would like some input.

Hope all good
150mg would definitely kill anxiety but it's short lived and tolerance builds quick so use sparingly.
(27-09-2015, 10:21 PM)WeAreScientists Wrote: 150mg would definitely kill anxiety but it's short lived and tolerance builds quick so use sparingly.

Not really, it still works for me after six months on it @ 50 mg every 12 hours.
Can only speak from personal experience, this stuff acts differently for everyone like most substances. YMMV but for me the anxiety relief disappeared after a couple of weeks and others on here reported the same experience. And dependence built very fast for certain, I had bad withdrawals after a month or so of use. I couldn't sleep properly, felt like I had the flu, experienced rebound anxiety, and couldn't remember much for over a week even with a taper. I was barely a functional person.
Plugging

Just to add some information which I don't see anywhere:
  • Pregabalin in both lyrica and the ~3 generics I've seen always come in gelcaps which can be untwisted to remove the powder.
  • It should be water soluble and seems to be, only problem is dose size of pregabalin, so you'll want to use lukewarm water. E.g. 300mg pregabalin makes a 1ml gloop which works, modify dose to your situation and see my comment two down.
  • Similar to plugging benzos (a waste of time really) the comeup time seems to be reduced - personally I don't see significant effects orally for 2 hours but plugged the effect is felt in an hour or less.
  • I was expecting potency to be similar to oral (like benzos which is why they're normally not useful plugged) but the muscle relaxant effect does seem to be ~50% stronger. YMMV.
  • The effect longer term is similar but there does seem to be a (possible placebo) greater rush of euphoria, makes sense as an equivalent dose is hitting faster.
So the volume makes is more of a pain than most, but plugging pregabalin does have it's uses in terms of onset and potency.

WARNING - similar addictive qualities as benzos and this effects physical and mental state so repeated or frequent use will lead to withdrawal issues

Have you made the effort to listen to your subconscious today? 'Your sake' breakz are as amazing as line times or pin mins.

It ain't the answer for anxiety you are better off using benzos infrequently. There will be a huge backlash eventually. Had a close call using every 3 days for a month. Had to taper, no benzo even at highish doses woul have caused trouble so quickly. Used infrequently rrecreationally its OK but don't go in for a script for anxiety and expect any better than benzos, feels a lot more toxic too.
(06-10-2015, 09:10 AM)acetlyblue Wrote: It ain't the answer for anxiety you are better off using benzos infrequently. There will be a huge backlash eventually. Had a close call using every 3 days for a month. Had to taper, no benzo even at highish doses woul have caused trouble so quickly. Used infrequently rrecreationally its OK but don't go in for a script for anxiety and expect any better than benzos, feels a lot more toxic too.

My thoughts exactly.

I have no idea how doctors are prescribing this like it's a harmless benzo alternative. I chose benzos over this weird stuff too, I just use them infrequently enough that it never causes problems.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter