• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

'Pow' powder
https://www.iceheadshop.co.uk/research-c...s/pow.html

Just seen this product pop up. Claims to contain a new research chemical not covered by the ban.

What d'you reckon folks? As always, I'm skeptical - but the price seems like it should be more than a bagful of caffeine (but who the f**k knows these days).

Any ideas what the chemical could be? I've not heard of any major breakthroughs.

Judging by the description it will contain numbing agents/fillers and probably caffeine. Half of me is excited, half of me wants to crawl under a rock.
Of course its caffine. The price relates to how much they can get away with not to the cost of any ingredients (caffeine can be sourced at pennies per gram).
(16-10-2016, 12:34 AM)niflheim Wrote: Of course its caffine. The price relates to how much they can get away with not to the cost of any ingredients (caffeine can be sourced at pennies per gram).

I thought as much, although their sudden change in terms - i.e 'this product is not for human consumption' - made me think it might be something new. Merely wishful thinking on my behalf.

Looks like I'll be keeping my money in my pocket then.
Not for human consumption was a requirement before the ban, it literally covers anythiing not exempt unless some damning loophole is found
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
(16-10-2016, 05:22 PM)Renton Wrote: Not for human consumption was a requirement before the ban, it literally covers anythiing not exempt unless some damning loophole is found

Yes, but Ice Headshop started a range of caffeine products that were labelled 'for human consumption'. Now this new one is suddenly labelled as the old RCs used to be, 'not for human consumption'.

One of the reasons I thought it might be a new material. But it could be the company convincing buyers there's something else in it other than caffeine and benzocaine.
"utilising substances which are exempt from the bill" there are only a few exemptions. So either caffeine or powdered alcohol.
"Me and sleep are good friends but we haven't seen much of each other recently!"
Well, benzocaine and similar substances are medications and selling a medication for human consumption without the appropriate authorisations is an offence under the Medicines act. So if it has a local anaesthetic in it, it would have to be labelled "Not for human consumption".
Ah, that would make sense as to why they've labelled it as they have.

Thanks for the various insights, folks. 

Suppose I'll just have to hold on, I don't fancy forking out 12 quid for penny's worth of caffeine and feeling like I'm in a dentist's chair. I certainly won't be taking any notice of the reviews on that site as a guide, 'dynamite stuff m8 betta thn b4'.
I have tried it & its much better than caffiene I felt weird but not amazing like the old sttuff.. something to do with extracts its mixed with completely change the effects
(17-10-2016, 08:43 PM)niamh Wrote: Well, benzocaine and similar substances are medications and selling a medication for human consumption without the appropriate authorisations is an offence under the Medicines act. So if it has a local anaesthetic in it, it would have to be labelled "Not for human consumption".

MHRA don't regulate benzocaine in its pure form (just products containing it that are sold as medicine).. very little will come of selling it if anything. I've had a lot of it seized (no charge) though I didn't bother trying to get it back as it is so cheap. You can pretty much sell it as long as you don't say it's for medicinal purposes.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter