• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Possible changes in RC vendor loophole
I'll watch this with interest. I once asked the manager at the Leeds store ( This is Dr Herman's, right? ) if he could get onto his manager, or his supplier, and at least get a weight of the contents for the aMT caps they were selling, and whether is was freebase or HCl. I think it's pretty basic but bloody important info to have available when you're supplying caps of a substance that's active in the single digit milligram range with such a steep dose-response curve. The guy looked at me gone out, like I was a trouble-maker or something.

'Don't you have a scale' he says?

'No, not one accurate to single digit milligrams' says I, 'and neither have the vast majority of your customers mate! The one's you sell are mainly for weed and accurate to 0.1s of a gram at best.'

Reply was 'Well it's not for human consumption anyways so there isn't a dose we could give, it would be illegal.'

'Well yes, under the Medicines Act it probably would be, but just giving a full description and weight for the contents isn't you fucking muppet!' I wanted to say, but didn't, biting my tongue.

If he's getting done simply for not making that information available ( and I think that's all it is? ) I have to say he deserves it. It won't amount to a ban on the RC trade as such. It's not a prosecution under the Medicines Act. Simple case of not labelling the goods accurately enough under Trading Standards AFAICS? Easily avoided and more ethically sound re: Harm Reduction.
Yes Dr. Hermans theres a few the one in question is the chester store.
The one i visited was in st. Helens and they are arrogant sods.
The only reason i bit my tongue is she was fit.
Harm reduction at its finest.
Dont trust anything i say on a Friday or a Saturday - wait until Monday
..this sort of reminds me of how they started trying to close hydroponics shops.. going in, undercover, recording device on, asking questions about growing 'erb...
True.

It wont make the slightest bit of difference. He cant be that worried if he went on holiday.

His solicitor has probably told him to expect fook all.
I did ring dr. Hermans a few months ago and asked for benzo fury as a party or something had cropped up and thay said it not for sale anymore.
(07-09-2012, 04:16 PM)Dragon Wrote: I did ring dr. Hermans a few months ago and asked for benzo fury as a party or something had cropped up and thay said it not for sale anymore.

Yeah, they took it off sale in Leeds 2-3 months back too. Leeds branch had had a local TV news team down with a Benzo Fury death story almost immediately after the alleged Rockness one. They'd still sell the Fury Extreme ( 6-APB / MPA ) though if you knew what to ask for. The press haven't cottoned that one yet I think, but it leaves Herman's able to quite truthfully say they don't stock 'Benzo Fury' any more. ;)
Aha nice one
The staff in ALL Dr Hermans apart from the Chester store are absolute fucwkwits!
(06-09-2012, 07:44 AM)DuctTapetheDamage Wrote: haha but laboratory reagents and tobacco are a bit different. And the chemicals go under the radar, not the shop. I know you're argumentative, but really? Sound like an elitist vendor to me...

EDIT - to clarify - the chemicals ARE the lab equipment, and headshops cannot legitimately sell them unless they are pre-packaged. Those that sell them in any other way are pretty stupid. You seem to believe that what you do is much more above board, when it isn't. Headshops selling to underage people however, is different. As I said, different legal loopholes all together.

Your splitting hairs...
Maybe, but you're denouncing an entire industry, one that largely contributed to creating the RC vendor market. It's also where a lot of the forums came from.
(08-09-2012, 09:30 AM)DuctTapetheDamage Wrote: Maybe, but you're denouncing an entire industry, one that largely contributed to creating the RC vendor market. It's also where a lot of the forums came from.

We will just have to agree to disagree. Have you only been into the RC thing since mephedrone came out or before that?? This may explain our difference of opinion, not sure. Sorry if I come across argumentative, I don't mean to be, I just have strong views.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter