• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Photography Enthusiasts
(09-12-2014, 10:40 AM)Mango Wrote: ..looks like you need the fretboard cleaned and oiled..

Yeah - it does need to be done. On the other hand, it gives it a certain grit on the harmonics of certain notes which is very unusual, and can be played upon.

Equally, the camera is very high end, and capable of picking up detail not noticeable to the eye - particularly given my treatment of the RAW image through software.

What's your axe?

:)
Oh go on, give it a clean.. I've got one of these little ladies, 

[Image: bigDSCN2168.jpg]

..not my pic..
(15-12-2014, 11:00 AM)Mango Wrote: Oh go on, give it a clean.. I've got one of these little ladies, 

[Image: bigDSCN2168.jpg]

..not my pic..

Very nice...

I take it you are the OCD type with all the polishing needing done every day?
(16-12-2014, 11:13 AM)CogitoErgoSum Wrote: Very nice...

I take it you are the OCD type with all the polishing needing done every day?

Are you kidding? I've got a wife and kids, it's never tidy around here..
Well, the photos that you put were quite brilliant! Good work, mate! Good work. X)
[Image: KBXZRWi.jpg]

Buiten Westen 2015. Was rather hot :|
"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson
[Image: tumblr_o4r6o3oOFh1v0xhm8o3_540.jpg]
haven't gotten round to doing digital touching up of this lot, and you'll have to forgive my camera for being on its last legs (and me not being the smartest w/r/t knowing light levels). Some variation on the trusty old Zenit 12, don't know the exact age but the fact that it still says 'made in the USSR' on the bottom would suggest its selenium light meter is gonna be on the blink by now. Anyway, £1 film from poundland, on my usual jogging route. :^)

[Image: tumblr_o4r6x9EEiX1v0xhm8o2_1280.jpg]

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter