• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Photography Enthusiasts
Bit urban exploration in Newcastle

[Image: pea6mUk.jpg]
(02-12-2013, 01:14 AM)mela Wrote: As it seems peeps are still waiting on Xoch's artwork

Holy buggerybollocks not you as well mela; this is getting to be http://www.ukBullyXoch.org.
Tralala was it you hacked my profile? : /
I've had a false start but with a bit of cheating I think I have something underway which will be uncrap enough to show so hold your bloody horses you bunch of bullying sods

I also have a mini nerdy minority-interest photo project I was gonna stick up on here when I'm not in the vortex of a procrastination well.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
haha, don't take me serial :D
"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson
I would think you would stop short of murder. Seriously perhaps? No I'm all good:) Done some art! Get it up tomos.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
Nice pic, spam. Love 'city at night' piccies :)

One of my faves from the last few weeks...

[Image: hccRKPZ.jpg]
"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson
[Image: 1iRLxeS.jpg]
Don't want regrets, going to try my best
But I'm only a man doing what I can
And I'll go forth with these words in my hand, in my hand.
A cloudbow :)

[Image: kbHZxK2.jpg]
[Image: FKa7DVI.jpg]

[Image: arXHht2.jpg]

This is not photoshop. The image is created entirely in camera using HDR.

[Image: arXHht2.jpg]

Possession is 9/10ths of the law. Frequency, brothers and sisters - that is the universal vibe. Just need to tap into the consciousness.

Oops - wrong pic.
This is the one:

http://i.imgur.com/arXHht2.jpg

It's all going wrong. Last pic wrong again.

[Image: NxBDUBh.jpg]
..looks like you need the fretboard cleaned and oiled..
[Image: beFEqYB.jpg]
skin deep
don't think of this as the end, think of it as a chance to make new friends with dealers

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter