• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Photography Enthusiasts
This is how reports of tigers on the loose get started, shurley...

Great pics, by the way.
Once upon a time there were three bears. Now there are thousands. You be the judge.
[Image: MLhF2xI.jpg]

[Image: a3ATmQT.jpg]

[Image: 63NDyPX.jpg]
"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson
Might have an old 2gb XD card somewhere if I can find it. Will have a look through my man drawer and let you know. If not best bet is ebay. Can pick up 2gb cards for under a tenner. *cool*
Cookie My common sense is tingling   Cookie
[Image: t9dQb5m.jpg]

[Image: Nzq65O6.jpg]

[Image: CY4Tmmy.jpg]

[Image: G64kRkx.jpg]
"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson
Took this a few days back...

[Image: 1rdh17g.jpg]

and a friend sent me this today :D

Mela - delightful, so hard to get good rave pictures especially. 

I have a 5d mark 2 & 3 and a 6d - next up 4k blackmagic

Mostly do video.
don't think of this as the end, think of it as a chance to make new friends with dealers
Weeeell, I use a Galaxy Nexus :|

I'm generally too wasted to bother at gigs/fests, so those sort of pics are generally when I'm somewhat functional :D

I didn't post any from Malta Fest., as it still has some lingering bad memories - my big toe is still killing me after some ass trod on it! And for a few other reasons :/ But, anyways, was a good night (and was well mashed, lol) rescued from the remnants of what could have been a real shitty day/night/effort :)

[Image: nOEeul7.jpg]
well equipment matters fuck all, talent is talent.
don't think of this as the end, think of it as a chance to make new friends with dealers
tink I'm more autistic than artistic :|

lovely heathery views :)
[Image: kPQZkCX.jpg]
As it seems peeps are still waiting on Xoch's artwork, a photo contribution.

I call it as I saw it - Nekkid Lady Scared of Horny Seals :|

[Image: qlEqXyq.jpg]

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter