• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Ostarine/MK-2866
neck are forbidden where you are ?!!
Going to take 20mg daily from this for 50 days and no parties, no alcohol no stims or other drugs just diet and hard work in the gym. I really want to see if it makes a difference or not. Also going to take 20mg GW-501615 at the same time.

Ill post about my results once finished the cycle.
(14-07-2013, 08:23 PM)Bloodspore Wrote: Going to take 20mg daily from this for 50 days and no parties, no alcohol no stims or other drugs just diet and hard work in the gym. I really want to see if it makes a difference or not. Also going to take 20mg GW-501615 at the same time.

Ill post about my results once finished the cycle.

Started this a week ago, and am seeing some results I think. Been sick at the same time so it's been hard keeping up with the workouts. 25 mgs per day.
 Very important to limit your drinking and chemical intake if you are using this. The studies aren't complete yet but most steroids (this is not a true steroid) put extra strain on the liver.Mixing in alcohol and other chemicals can be detrimental with most steroids.
WARNING-GW501516- 
In 2013 
New Scientist reported that "tests on rats showed that at all doses, the drug rapidly causes cancers in a multitude of organs, including the liver, bladder, stomach, skin, thyroid, tongue, testes, ovaries and womb. 

So yea I'd skip the GW50156.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
Where is everyone getting these is it from http://www.sarms-supply.com ?
“If someone is able to show me that what I think or do is not right, I will happily change, for I seek the truth, by which no one was ever truly harmed. It is the person who continues in his self-deception and ignorance who is harmed.”
Maybe.
Thats where I got mine.
wasn't going to name drop till i was sure they were working though.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
Milk thistle, buy it use it. Ostarine has not showed signs of causing liver damage but many steroids do so would be better to be on the safe side and get the milk thistle.
Forum rules
yeah Knothing I will not do any dope or drink alcohol now its said what u said about GW but fuck it im not a rat. :D
So you're going to take something known to be dangerous... why exactly?

It's not like there's a lack of steroids and pro hormones in the world. Why would you risk these things?
Took that for 40 days before but damn you are right I'll not take it now.
One month with the ostarine and I have to say, this stuff is great. I have the drive that I had when I was twenty. I can work a ten hour day (mostly manual labor in ridiculous heat) and still come home and work out. I also noticed my mood is substantially better ( no chems or alcohol for the last three weeks may have played a part in this as well) and my sex drive is back where it once was, so my girlfriend is pleased. I also noticed I am more level headed, and have a desire to get stuff done, and overcome obstacles.
Just ordered my second bottle. I'm trying to find information now on if i need to run this in cycles, and how long of cycles are needed.
Forum rules

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter