• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Ostarine/MK-2866
I guess no one is selling this right now I would give it a try tho I don't really like to play with these hormones.

After 5 mins of research I got some sites, really interested now I will do some research and make a purchase for sure.
Never tried this one but I did try Andarine/S-4 a long time ago. Gave crazy endurance in the gym, but the vision sides were too much.
(09-05-2013, 12:42 PM)Bloodspore Wrote: I guess no one is selling this right now I would give it a try tho I don't really like to play with these hormones.

After 5 mins of research I got some sites, really interested now I will do some research and make a purchase for sure.

I've found numerous sites selling it, but I've never used any of them and finding any information on their legitimacy is proving a lot harder than finding the sites was.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
(09-05-2013, 01:31 PM)Mr. B Wrote: Never tried this one but I did try Andarine/S-4 a long time ago. Gave crazy endurance in the gym, but the vision sides were too much.

Extreme endurance sounds risky for me really, just got back normal after taking GW (whatever numbers) for some time and I felt much stronger then I actually was. But if these can really help my stay lean and increase muscle size them I may give them a shot just really have to learn more about the mechanism and the possible effect once finish taking them. Don't want to grow a second pair of tits :D
Can't really say, didn't take it for that long. Tbh I prefer real steroids.. rather the evil you know than some substances with unknown long term effects,
What size is your neck?
Uh what, I'd rather not post such details on public forums.. pm me if you're really interested.
"How big would you like my neck to be"

[Image: cock-rings-1-to06296.jpg]
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
A little bigger than it's now... but really if you want a more in depth discussion I'd rather do it over pm, for one all these substances are illegal in my country, two I don't like posting too much personal info on a single board.
I'm guessing you can't see the image posted there Mr.B, are you on mobile?

By the way Ostarine works it shouldn't be illegal anywhere as far as I know. It's not really a steroid.
Forum rules

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter