• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Ostarine/MK-2866
An enlarged dragon? Fuck me, don't think the uk alcohol and rc reserves could cope with that.
The most merciful thing in the world...is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents
H.P. Lovecraft
Please read the site rules HERE
It is worth mentioning that this is a commonly faked product (usually substituted with Anadrine), this could account for a lot of negative experiences or breast tissue growth (if substituted instead for a product that will aromatise into estrogen).
Thanks brodude, I haven't ordered mainly because I'm worried its not the real thing.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
Actually my post is a bit misleading. There is a lot more legit Ostarine around now, but care should be taken when sourcing.
Still highish doses of this for a longer period of time will shut down your natural testosterone production just like steroids, only with less results and risk of a relatively untested compound.

Methyldrostanolone is a good legal steroid (which I happen to have stock of pure powder) ;)

GHRH's are good but injecting twice a day for months is going to get irritating. CJC-1295 seems like a better option with its lengthy half-life, but running these compounds at all (compared with conventional steroids) takes some commitment.
Got any dirt on MK-2866 ?
Not at first glance. In fact, it seems to be showing efficacy in helping wasting syndrome in cancer patients (Phase I & II trials).
"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson
Yep, I have yet to see anything negative about Ostarine/MK-2866. Iwas thinking of obtaining some as I wouldn't mind a little help with workouts. I'm a little scared of the more commonly used steroids/pro-hormones because of their side effects, I more just need something for that little bit extra, Without shrunken testes and acne. If anyone knows a source I would be greatfu;, I'm thinking most places are selling bunk products but I am the ever skeptical one.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
If wanting something so mild it is almost not worth considering. However Ostarine would be your best choice. I might actually get some myself thinking about it.

On steroid products:
If you don't want shrunken balls then perhaps go with a short oral only hormone cycle. If you don't want as many side effects than go with a compound that does not aromatize into estrogen.
I find aee is good for a boost although it's not a steroid. Does get you pumped though.

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter