• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Ostarine/MK-2866
[Image: 219px-Ostarine.svg.png]

Systematic (IUPAC) name
((2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide)

Ostarine is an investigational selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) for treatment of conditions such as muscle wasting and osteoporosis.

Wikipedia page
Quite a few body builders have been using this as well. It's not well documented trials though, they are just people using it to gain muscle mass. Seems to work for them though.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
From what I was reading it looks like it would only be useful to body builders when they're taking time off from training to stop the muscle mass decreasing... I've only had a few glances though, this area doesnt really interest me so much.
I've read a couple instances of men getting enlarged beasts, which would mean it causes an increase in testosterone production. (Testosterone breaks down into estrogen and progesterone)
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
Remember the film fight club, the ex wrestler Robert Paulson, it was eastrogen that maxed his puppies up. Though admittedly I’m not any kind of ologist in this field.
All comprehension is temporary, understand nothing, try to understand everything.
(07-01-2013, 03:00 PM)Boselect Wrote: I wouldn't mind a massive beast.

I'm hoping that the side effect give me an enlarged dragon. I'm planning on training him to rain fire on smart asses. *rofl*
Forum rules
So looks like it is far less selective than it is intended to be. I think I will be giving this one a miss until there is more information on it.
(07-01-2013, 08:34 PM)Knothing Wrote:
(07-01-2013, 03:00 PM)Boselect Wrote: I wouldn't mind a massive beast.

I'm hoping that the side effect give me an enlarged dragon. I'm planning on training him to rain fire on smart asses. *rofl*

Lets not hope for an enlarged dragon he might get livid and take over some Dwarves home or something....
Please read the site rules Here

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter