• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

One line story (from a song)
Kickin vowels, is how we relieve the tension
"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson
"Blinding me with science - science!"
This.....is real life
Scaramouch, scaramouch, will you do the fandango?
"It is simply this: do not tire, never lose interest, never grow indifferent—lose your invaluable curiosity and you let yourself die. It's as simple as that" Tove Jansson
We can dance the hootchie cootchie, you can be my tootsie wootsie
This.....is real life
Say I'm a scruff bag well it's no disgrace, I ain't in no hurry
Have you seen the old girl who walks the streets of London, dirt in her hair and her clothes in rags?
This.....is real life
Raised on a diet of broken biscuits, oh we don't look the same as you.
She works at the cops copababana
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

you listen, you teach me mama
Lazing on a sunny afternoon.
"To know that you do not know is the best.To think you know when you do not is a disease.Recognizing this disease as a disease is to be free of it.” ― Lao Tzu

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter