• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

On Smoking or Vaping Mexedrone
BBBBBBBBBut, wouldn't that be an admission of his intent to knowing supply psychoactive compounds, clearly marked not for human consumption, knowing full well humans will be consuming them?????

I hope you have done your due diligence and have done several years of animal and human studies so you can now tell us how safe they are, how you know this, and how you can prove it. You so rightly handed my arse to me for being ignorantly trollish due to me not looking out for the safety of your customers. To help me avoid such dangerous ehaviour in future please provide such reports that you have on the compounds you sell.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
Hey guys not to be a dick but this thread is getting derailed fast.
love the world and it will love you back. chin
We need a GREVANCE thread. Take all the arguing to there and scrap it out till the winner is clear. It should come to a vote also maybe a poll?

Blue sky thinking let's push things forward!
And research chemical sales, you just started as a vendor why on earth did you pick up mexedrone when all the reviews indicate it not a good chemical. I don't think there it's 1 good review on the whole mexedrone thread?
(25-09-2015, 11:13 PM)bigazznugz Wrote: And research chemical sales, you just started as a vendor why on earth did you pick up mexedrone when all the reviews indicate it not a good chemical. I don't think there it's 1 good review on the whole mexedrone thread?

We picked it up pre release from main distributor 

The Mexedrone crystal we stock is ACTIVE. (Free sample can be arranged)

The cells assays report it has serotonin with emapthogen like qualities.

However it misses the dopamine and andrelaine/nor adrenaline like the original. If need to perform just like the original I would recommend to stack with MPA or caffeine
(25-09-2015, 09:22 PM)King Wrote:
(25-09-2015, 09:11 PM)Passiflora Wrote:
(25-09-2015, 08:51 PM)Research Chemical Sales Wrote:
(25-09-2015, 08:22 PM)Kompressor Wrote: You quoted me, said you were unsure if I was trolling, and make sentences that, while in part are very informative and myself and eeryone else is grateful for you filling in a bit more about this compound, then tells me this is no time for joking.

My name along with my quote, being asked if I'm trolling, pointing out the serious consequences that can occur  and finally telling me this is no time for jokes seems pretty personal, 
If I'm honest, and many won't believe this, but I don't want anyones customers to die for any reason, and it's not cos I give a shit about your business., it's cos I give a shit about people.

Look to make this unequivocal i don't want anyone taking the risk of vaping this compound due to the testing we and other uses have found. end of

and to be fair you said with marshmellows as well.....

Marshmellow leaf is often used in smoking mixes as an inert herb that burns easily & has little taste. He didn't mean the sweets, it's a herb.

You shouldn't really be in disscusion about intention to consume should you? Like from a legal standpoint?

risky business chavvi! Just looking out for ya:)

Belfast City Council vs Soho Bookshop
I think you're main distrubuter kinda screwed with you able us. It obvious the inital sample batch got good reviews.
The second was clearly messed up and vendors admitted to it saying the powder will be better well it's not....
So also the statement that kompressor said that vaping it(the first wave of samples) was very easy. And it produced positive effects more so than any of the other samples.

The second batch was inpossible to vape it was reakky harsh and nasty as i think neil stated earlier.
So it seems to me that first chemical was completely different than mexedrone. That's why they wanted no samples to be released to wednios. Baut and switch move by the lab.
Komp probably got 3 cmc or 3 mmc because the crystals look exactly the same. Or all positive first reports were made by shillers working for the lab.
Either way it may be active but it is garbage reseach chemical sales
Hi, the  compound I had was not 3-MMC, pretty ertain of that.

Do you think it was really mexedrone Though?
I have no clue what actual mexedrone is like so no clue what it was bud.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter