• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Official Benzo Fury WARNING HDEP-28 - indentified as 3,4-dichloromethylphenidate
Ouch! HDEP-28 is strong stuff and, what's worse, the effects are not felt until a few hours later. It's not OBF's fault, it's just the nature of the chemical.
There are now two confirmed test results on the WEDINOS website 

W004463 OBF bought mid May (OBF Official Benzo Fury)
W004464 OBF bought late June (OBF Official Benzo Fury)

[Image: g2Xjoec.png]

[Image: IFswZen.png]

There is also a third sample from a different vendor which is yet to be analysed I have passed this over to WEDINOS to look into as soon as I hear anything I will pass over the results.  I'm sure I don't have to express my displeasure at this sort of practice from ANY vendor its shameful to think that even with WEDINOS vendors may still pass off one chemical as another with what could have been horrific and unthinkable consequences.

If anyone ever needed ANY reason never to purchase from this vendor then I think the evidence speaks for itself.  Please please please remind yourself of why allergy testing is so important and starting with low doses to gauge the effect of the substance you are researching.

I would also like to extend a personal thanks to Horsewisp who's posts regarding this had a huge impact on the dose that the member concerned actually ended up taking rather than what his initial thoughts might have been.  As it was he had a very very unpleasant and frightening experience.

I think this kind of information highlights perfectly the incredible work each and every single one of you who makes a post here does and how collaboratively working alongside people like WEDINOS has enabled us to be able to share information and actually put into practice real harm reduction.

If anyone has any concerns about ANY substance they may have purchased from Official Benzo Fury then please make sure to get them tested any support or advice please PM me in the first instance.

I've also emailed the vendor concerned asking them for their explanation although I shant be holding my breath for a response but theres also a phone number and skype for me to get my teeth stuck into and believe me I will not be letting this go by any means,
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Fuck OBF. That can't be said enough. Shady unethical vendor.

Has anyone got their "etizolam" tested? Wonder what's in that. Some say underdosed etiz but I still think it's more likely to be deschloro.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
Never use this vendor, they are a shady outfit for sure.

I too bought some HDEP-28 from them too, stupidly I'd already been on some 3-fpm for a day which ran out and disregarding all precautionary measures one should take with RCs I did 100mg line straight off the bat.

I was up for 3 days afterwards despite taking large amounts of clonazolam to try and bring me down.

The psychosis was like nothing id ever experienced, i genuinely thought for 2 days that I was from the future and had come back in time(lol). There was blackouts and then I'd come around and experience more full blown psychosis.

I'm already prone to anxiety from NDRIs and seem to do better with releases in that regard, as you can imagine it was a terrible experience.

Although my own fault for my stupidity in not starting low I had read that for HDEP-28 I could dose as high as I did and never had problems with mislabelled chems from other vendors, stupid me.

I still blame OBF mostly though for this shit and won't use them again.
well thanks for letting us know! awesome work. But at you guys can get some ctmp somewhere in the uk if anybody even likes it. LOL (joke)
love the world and it will love you back. chin
Can't they get into trouble for selling an illegal substance in place of a legal one?

Anyway, I'm glad I never used them for anything. Everything about them screams shady vendor.
HDEP-28 is also under TDCO now man so I don't think they're selling it any longer, at least not to UK customers. This was a while back.
(29-09-2015, 06:48 PM)ct-boi Wrote: HDEP-28 is also under TDCO now man so I don't think they're selling it any longer, at least not to UK customers. This was a while back.

Yes, but 3,4-ctmp was already illegal, correct? It was banned in April and both samples testes by Wedinos were bought in May and June. That means they were selling illegals at the time HDEP was still available to UK customers.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter