• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Official Benzo Fury WARNING HDEP-28 - indentified as 3,4-dichloromethylphenidate
Had a pretty horrific experience with this stuff - pretty sure this is not the compound advertised, but rather a highly potent and long lasting phenidate, and a WEDINOS result seems to confirm there is falsification occurring (not pointing the finger at OBF specifically but something seems to be up) - the ref is Sample W003730 - the substance pictured looks very similar to the one I received and the effects are pretty similar to what I experienced. 

It'd be helpful if someone who bought the purechems stuff could give me a rough idea of the potency/duration of that product because so I can compare my own results.

If you have bought the OBF stuff, i'd suggest getting it tested, however it seems to be potent in the milligram range and extremely long lasting. A 15mg bump on top of a 20mg bomb done 8 hours previously was enough cause intense paranoid delusions and anxiety as well as intense cardio and muscular discomfort, something I thankfully was able to tame with .5mg clonazolam. I'm posting this warning because had I not opted for taking half my originally planned 30mg line (well within others reports of taking 50-60mg a dose of HDEP-28) I could well have been hospitalized, and i'd hate to see anyone come to harm as a result of me holding my tongue.
Do you not have any left to have tested? I'm guessing not.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
Just as a data point, I've tried the ethylnaphthidate from OBF at various doses and have not noted any worrying symptoms or particularly long duration. Some phenidates can be very variable in the effective dose for different people and the symptoms you describe are the usual symptoms of an overdose of any psychostimulant drug. I'm not discounting the possibility that you (and presumably me) have been mis-sold 3,4-CTMP, but your experience, frightening as it sounds, doesn't seem inconsistent with ethylnaphthidate. The WEDINOS test is suggestive, but a long way from conclusive and it's not unknown for WEDINOS to reach incorrect conclusions with very new substances (identificaton is done by comparison to a library of known substances, so new drugs are challenging to identify accurately).

Are you sending a sample to WEDINOS yourself?

Thanks for taking the time to report this. If you do get the substance tested by WEDINOS, it would be nice to see the results when they come in.
(09-06-2015, 12:14 AM)niflheim Wrote: Just as a data point, I've tried the ethylnaphthidate from OBF at various doses and have not noted any worrying symptoms or particularly long duration. Some phenidates can be very variable in the effective dose for different people and the symptoms you describe are the usual symptoms of an overdose of any psychostimulant drug. I'm not discounting the possibility that you (and presumably me) have been mis-sold 3,4-CTMP, but your experience, frightening as it sounds, doesn't seem inconsistent with ethylnaphthidate. The WEDINOS test is suggestive, but a long way from conclusive and it's not unknown for WEDINOS to reach incorrect conclusions with very new substances (identificaton is done by comparison to a library of known substances, so new drugs are challenging to identify accurately).

Are you sending a sample to WEDINOS yourself?

Thanks for taking the time to report this. If you do get the substance tested by WEDINOS, it would be nice to see the results when they come in.
I'm sending it off at some time over the next day or two - I realise until I have it tested my comments are pure speculation. The freak sensitivity to the substance thing i'm not too sure about - i've pushed TRIs and NDRIs to pretty extreme points.

I only posted this in this interest of harm reduction - i'm not saying that this something endemic or even purposeful. OBF are an EU vendor as well so it's theoretical that a mislabelling could have occurred. 

I'd be very interested to hear your results from this compound - things like dosages/ROAs and speed and nature of onset.

I've got plenty left. 5mg sublingual of the material I was shipped was sufficient to keep me stimulated for a good five or six hours (post a 60/90 min come up period) - with a two/three hour residual stimulation. 1mg intranasally is enough to produce appreciable effects. 

Also, surely if WEDINOS were to misidentify this compound, HDMP-28 would be the most likely candidate.

Anyway will send off for testing and report back. Can I stress i'm not trying to draw any conclusions nor point fingers. Just seems in the interest of HR to at least make people aware.
Yep CTMP would fit the description.

OBF doesn't sell any ultra potent stimulants and I highly doubt they're selling illegals. Most likely just a unusual (?) reaction to HDEP-28.
Yeah my friend and I had a similar reaction to it. Very dysphoric,no sleep and a sense of apprehension and unease all night. I don't think we reacted quite as badly as you did but we did a similar dose, maybe 10mg more over 2 or 3 lines in the evening. We had none of the physical issues you describe though. That could have been down to us drinking maybe but we didn't feel physically in danger. It felt like We had been on an eph bender and were at the seeing shadow people stage. I gave mine away but I do wonder if I'd treated it like CTMP and had very small doses if the experience would have been different.

Mine came from Pure chems or BRC I think. I don't use OBF so I don't think its a vendor issue. Just not a chem for everyone. I should have posted this before but I had to knock myself out with a serious benzo dose in the end and inevitably completely forgot about it.
"But people, who are not very bright, close their minds to new information. Sometimes, perhaps, out of loyalty to opinions the've held for years but the real loyalty we owe is to truth."
 ~ anon via Bongwater
That the batch I tried some of MrApollo? I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary with it if so.

(09-06-2015, 03:40 AM)roi Wrote: OBF doesn't sell any ultra potent stimulants and I highly doubt they're selling illegals. Most likely just a unusual (?) reaction to HDEP-28.

http://www.officialbenzofury.com/product...dCTMP.html
Not in the UK they don't. The reports of others have done something to assuage my fears - but I'm still getting it tested - something about the really slow snorted onset bothers me.
Hmmm I guess it's plausible you accidentally got sent 3,4-CTMP instead of HDEP-28. However, I would have thought that most vendors with an EU operation and a UK operation will have two distribution centres, one in each area, in order to avoid having illegal drugs in the UK and vice versa. If that is the case I would imagine when the temporary phenidate ban came in OBF and other vendors would have shipped all their phenidates to Europe - which lessens the chances of you getting 3,4-CTMP.

Mind you your descriptions of your experience really do seem to match 3,4-CTMP. Definitely send it to WEDINOS and see what they come back with. Though as other people have pointed out they can make mistakes with very new substances and HDEP-28 is just that.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter