• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Noopept
Thanks for your response Glousck. Not really suffered a benzo prob but kratom has been an issue. I have been trying noopept and cognitively speaking all is well, my recall is good, though I still have to pay attention to remember in the first place. I'm not finding it that effective moodwise but that may be due to other poor decisions I've made recently.
What dose are you doing and where did you get it from?

Oh and don't worry about poor decisions, we all make them!

The mood lift for me correlated with the enjoyment I get at being able to function at a higher level mentally (NERD), from reviews I've seen some people do get a boost out of it, some don't or perhaps find it too subtle. I will say this though, when you're having a gold day already it definitely amplifies that feeling :D

Glad its working for you with regards to memory recall, I'd say that's definitely the most immediately noticeable benefit of Noopept. Give it a bit more time to see if you notice a difference with mood, if not then perhaps add Aniracetam or Coluracetam to it as these both have antidepressant/mood boosting qualities that, if they work for you, should kick in within half an hour of taking them! Again this effect isn't massively in your face like Noopept and is subtle but pleasantly noticeable.

If you're interested in a racetam type substance I'd send an email to a nootropic vendor asking for a small sample as you're interested in the potential results - most will be happy to do so. That way if it doesn't work for you straight away then you know it's not for you and haven't wasted any dolla.
happy in the haze of a drunken hour
May sound strange but nootropics (racetams, noopept somewhat too) make me less irritable when im tired or when i take opioids (i think also works with stims, dont remember though :D). This side effect has been driving me crazy for years I would always get frustrated with something when i take an opioid, it's stupid but just catches me off guard. Never noticed much cognitive difference but great mood effects consistently.
I have some of this turning up soon, will see if it gets rid or indeed helps with the general brain fog I get this time of year from hayfever and anti histamines. Damned if I dont take them, groggy if do but better than being a bunged up angry mess.
My concerns under the coming NPS ban.....Will be dark chocolate Hob nobs be safe? Will I need the Dark chocolate web?
Mostly are our brains safe under the misuse of drus act as of our natural brains DMT content, manufacturing of an  class A = BAD.

(09-06-2015, 12:53 PM)glousck Wrote: What dose are you doing and where did you get it from?

Oh and don't worry about poor decisions, we all make them!

The mood lift for me correlated with the enjoyment I get at being able to function at a higher level mentally (NERD), from reviews I've seen some people do get a boost out of it, some don't or perhaps find it too subtle. I will say this though, when you're having a gold day already it definitely amplifies that feeling :D

Glad its working for you with regards to memory recall, I'd say that's definitely the most immediately noticeable benefit of Noopept. Give it a bit more time to see if you notice a difference with mood, if not then perhaps add Aniracetam or Coluracetam to it as these both have antidepressant/mood boosting qualities that, if they work for you, should kick in within half an hour of taking them! Again this effect isn't massively in your face like Noopept and is subtle but pleasantly noticeable.

If you're interested in a racetam type substance I'd send an email to a nootropic vendor asking for a small sample as you're interested in the potential results - most will be happy to do so. That way if it doesn't work for you straight away then you know it's not for you and haven't wasted any dolla.
Hi Glousck,

Sorry tried to reply earlier but it didn't send. I've tried a fair few including noopept, this time from CT dosing at about 20mg once or twice daily as and when needed(not every day). I think with both cognitive ability and mood they are such subjective states to measure that I haven't been able to rule out placebo from everything I've tried. THat said, I might actually be being unfair and it may well be giving me a much needed increase, and going from feeling like you are 3/10 to 4 is worth having, but as I said not really noticeable for me. I know 'limitless' is pure fantasy but we can't help but dream hey?

My guess is a 5% improvement across the board is a prety good thing but I'm just not able to fully appreciate it. Other more organic methods I've used to maximise mood and intelligence(like study planning, memory techniques and meditation) seem to produce more immediate and noticeable results so far and I expect that will be what does it for me in the long term. Hope it continues to benefit you though.
I've been on 20mg a day, taken as a capsule every morning for the past five days. Haven't noticed anything so far.
Be good; but if you can't be good, be careful ]:->
I think a lot of users of nootropics in general tend to overlook the importance of adding a choline source i.e. citicoline or alpha--gpc. These in combination with any nootropics increases their effects a lot
Thanks

CTHighstreet
[email protected]
Cognition Tuning

UKCR DISCOUNT : UKCR10
OK, thanks for that information. :)
Be good; but if you can't be good, be careful ]:->
You should be eating enough choline in a normal diet (that contains eggs, dairy, etc).

Some people don't seem to respond to noopept, other people only get a very subtle effect.
(21-06-2015, 03:35 PM)Passiflora Wrote: You should be eating enough choline in a normal diet (that contains eggs, dairy, etc).

Some people don't seem to respond to noopept, other people only get a very subtle effect.

Citicoline and alphagpc add their own nootropic benefits to the stack as well as being a good source of choline so its a two birds with one stone kind of addition which I why I would recommend them over choline bitartrate
Thanks

CTHighstreet
[email protected]
Cognition Tuning

UKCR DISCOUNT : UKCR10

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter