• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Noopept
Already posted this in the vendor thread for CTHighstreet but wanted to post it hear too so as many people can see it as is possible.

(sorry in advance - bit of a long post!)
Shout out to CTHighstreet for their reccomendation of Noopept to me when I was just starting out with Nootropics and didn't know where to start.

I had no idea about Noopept and the possibilities it could have had, it has made such an improvement to my quality of life. Before Noopept, I had severe amnesia currently due to 'over-researching' etiz from Dec '12 - Dec '14. Don't get me wrong, the doses never were frequent or high, and any time I wanted to take a 1 month break then with effort I could - but it was always in my life, maybe to do for fun, maybe to calm down, maybe because with things going on I just didn't enjoy being sober. It wasn't actually until late '14 things got out of hand and I realised I needed my life back.

Currently going through etiz withdrawals atm - my memory has been shot, I've felt like my IQ has significantly dropped and to someone with a curious analytical mind this caused severe drop in overall contentment with life. .

BACK TO NOOPEPT...

I now dose Noopept twice a day - one pellet in the morning before work and one on my lunchbreak. The effects are immediate and incredible. Gone is the haziness that prevents me from learning and focusing, and for the first time in a long time I feel like I have my brain back from benzos - I'm focused, I'm keen to learn and the memory skills that are such a high requirement in my job are operating better than ever. I'm happy living sober and don't feel the need to grab benzos because I'm bored.

Just to paint a clearer picture, I'm still operating on a level where my brain is still quite heavily affected by amnesia - however much lesser so now - so it's incredible to think that the Noopept is pretty much aiding/providing all this and helping me perform well at work, I'm so excited to see what the results will be like when hopefully 1-2+ months down the line the amnesia has faded away completely and I can benefit fully from it's effects.

Amazing nootropic and life supplement in general. Can't reccommend it to people enough, particularly those who have memory loss from any chem. And CTHighstreet are fucking amazing for introducing this into my life.
It is recommended to stop taking it after 4-8 weeks, give yourself a break from it. You can get tolerance, rebound effects, etc if you go much longer.
(19-02-2015, 01:04 AM)glousck Wrote: Already posted this in the vendor thread for CTHighstreet but wanted to post it hear too so as many people can see it as is possible.

(sorry in advance - bit of a long post!)
Shout out to CTHighstreet for their reccomendation of Noopept to me when I was just starting out with Nootropics and didn't know where to start.

I had no idea about Noopept and the possibilities it could have had, it has made such an improvement to my quality of life. Before Noopept, I had severe amnesia currently due to 'over-researching' etiz from Dec '12 - Dec '14. Don't get me wrong, the doses never were frequent or high, and any time I wanted to take a 1 month break then with effort I could - but it was always in my life, maybe to do for fun, maybe to calm down, maybe because with things going on I just didn't enjoy being sober. It wasn't actually until late '14 things got out of hand and I realised I needed my life back.

Currently going through etiz withdrawals atm - my memory has been shot, I've felt like my IQ has significantly dropped and to someone with a curious analytical mind this caused severe drop in overall contentment with life. .

BACK TO NOOPEPT...

I now dose Noopept twice a day - one pellet in the morning before work and one on my lunchbreak. The effects are immediate and incredible. Gone is the haziness that prevents me from learning and focusing, and for the first time in a long time I feel like I have my brain back from benzos - I'm focused, I'm keen to learn and the memory skills that are such a high requirement in my job are operating better than ever. I'm happy living sober and don't feel the need to grab benzos because I'm bored.

Just to paint a clearer picture, I'm still operating on a level where my brain is still quite heavily affected by amnesia - however much lesser so now - so it's incredible to think that the Noopept is pretty much aiding/providing all this and helping me perform well at work, I'm so excited to see what the results will be like when hopefully 1-2+ months down the line the amnesia has faded away completely and I can benefit fully from it's effects.

Amazing nootropic and life supplement in general. Can't reccommend it to people enough, particularly those who have memory loss from any chem. And CTHighstreet are fucking amazing for introducing this into my life.

Interesting to see this mate.

I was also recommended Noopept from @lolcat in the shoutbox the other week.

Sounds like something that could help me too, for pretty much the exact same reasons you outlined above (Minus the Etiz in my case however).

What dosage are you taking?

And also have you tried Modafinil by comparison?
If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

1P-LSD elite fan. Bow Bow
(19-02-2015, 01:56 AM)Passiflora Wrote: It is recommended to stop taking it after 4-8 weeks, give yourself a break from it. You can get tolerance, rebound effects, etc if you go much longer.

I am aware of this, however it is unlikely I will be using Noopept anywhere near as regularly in the future as I am currently because of the positive effect it's having on my life to piss on benzo withdrawals. Without Noopept my life is fucked up with amnesia and it's a truly horrible way to live if you're used to actually having your head switched on because your brain simply feels like it's turned to mush. With Noopept (only two 20mg capsules a day, too), my brain is 90% back to functioning as per before. Without it, I can only describe my life as what an individual with dementia's life must be like, if you haven't gone through BZD withdrawals multiple times with the symptoms worsening each time I can't explain to you what a horrible way of living it is. I may switch up to a racetam product in the coming weeks and have the NSI product along with Fasorecatem coming in the post, but for now I'll be sticking with Noopept simply because I don't feel like I've lost my mind when I'm on it. But yes, I will switch it up over time and reduce the frequency of intake once BZD withdrawals start to fuck off.

(19-02-2015, 04:42 PM)Lloyd Wrote: Interesting to see this mate.

I was also recommended Noopept from @lolcat in the shoutbox the other week.

Sounds like something that could help me too, for pretty much the exact same reasons you outlined above (Minus the Etiz in my case however).

What dosage are you taking?

And also have you tried Modafinil by comparison?

I take one 20mg pellet in the morning before work and one in my lunchbreak. The type of work I have to do requires a person to have very high levels of excellent short and long-term memory which I cannot currently do without Noopept as Benzo/Thienzo withdrawals always seem to cause extreme amnesia for me, to the point that if I am given instructions, I need to write them down as I'm being told them otherwise within 2 minutes I'll have forgotten what I've just been told, who I just spoke to and what on earth I'm supposed to be doing. 

Noopept (for me) effectively rids my head of any amnesia, and helps me get back into a state where I can remember things well, almost as good as my the state my brain was operating pre-benzo use - maybe even just the same. If my boss says "who was that bloke from Leeds who called in a few days ago..." 
WITH Noopept = can remember the guys name, the exact details of the calls and any other required information.
WITHOUT Noopept = will have no memory of the call whatsoever and in 5 minutes time will probably forget that my boss asked that question.

My withdrawals are pretty much over the hill so the above more or less applies to the beginning of my withdrawal stage over a month ago rather than now. 

I haven't tried Modafinil, to my understanding it lasts very long and you'd feel much more like 'you're on a drug' - with Noopept most people won't feel like they've taken anything unless they're put in mentally/intellectually challenging scenarios. To my understanding there is also Armodafinil which is meant to be just as effective as Modafinil but doesn't last as long. Unfortunately I haven't studied the effects of either drug so I don't know whether I'd look stimmed up in the workplace, which, in a small company would be easy to get caught out on, and also I dont think dose-for-dose Ar/Modafinil would be cheaper than Noopept. It'd certainly make you feel more focused and on the ball but I doubt I'll be testing those waters any time soon as I'm happy with what Noopept can do.

It's not really a stimulant or a sedative, for me it's just a shield against amnesia and helps me perform to a higher standard in the workplace.
I'm interested in people saying this works so quickly since as I understand it that's unusual for nootropics. If it helps with benzo withdrawal it doesn't sound like placebo either.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
Hey Glousk, thanks for your post. Can I ask if you're on a supervised taper and how long you were on it? I'm curious about noots which can be protective against the memory loss caused by benzos or other substances, so it's nice to see noopept is working for you. Can I ask (sorry if you mentioned already) how long it took to see the benefits? Certainly encouraged me to give it another shot.
Took about 15 minutes to start seeing the benefits for me. It's not a placebo. Helped clear some of my brain fog from coeliac disease before I realised I was coeliac.

It seems to protect against drug induced amnesia. For example it'd let me drink more without getting amnesia or slurred speech.

After over-using it for months on end (I'm at 2.5 years now, on & off) a tolerance develops & there can be a little rebound amnesia after stopping use.

It's nothing like modafinil, I'd say modafinil is just a long lasting weak stimulant & noopept is possibly a genuine nootropic with lasting effects.
Hey Steve sorry just seen this now lol

It's definitely not placebo for me, sure for some it doesn't work but the results, though subtle, are fantastic. I was tapering from Etiz to Diclaz at the time but still having secret cheat days which was silly of me. Anyway my memory really was atrocious, I work in recruitment and when you're corresponding with lots of clients and candidates 5 days a week there's a hell of a lot of details and info to remember and be able to recall in an instant, having a poor memory really affects my ability to work. Anyway I'd dose 20-40mg before the day started and the same again on my lunch break and the results were fab :) It was the small difference in things like not having to constantly write reminders to myself on post-it notes, not having to write intricate To Do lists in case I'd forget things, not forgetting to call someone and having my boss have a go at me because it looks like I cba to do any work when in fact I just kept forgetting what I was doing haha.

I took a bit of a break from Noopept for a while (switched to Aniracetam which is excellent, look it up as the online reviews certainly appear to show its more effective than Piracetam) and I definitely did notice a difference. Recently re-ordered some and its not as obvious anymore (as i don't take benzos heavily any more, only pyraz a few times a month for anxiety when needed), but if you're having a day where your concentration and focus is preventing you from being able to work/study its definitely a helpful aid.

But yeah, for benzo WDs it was awesome stuff, 50 capsules at 20mg is only a tenner from Cognition tuning so I'd deffo recommend it :)
happy in the haze of a drunken hour
(03-06-2015, 04:05 PM)glousck Wrote: Hey Steve sorry just seen this now lol

It's definitely not placebo for me, sure for some it doesn't work but the results, though subtle, are fantastic. I was tapering from Etiz to Diclaz at the time but still having secret cheat days which was silly of me. Anyway my memory really was atrocious, I work in recruitment and when you're corresponding with lots of clients and candidates 5 days a week there's a hell of a lot of details and info to remember and be able to recall in an instant, having a poor memory really affects my ability to work. Anyway I'd dose 20-40mg before the day started and the same again on my lunch break and the results were fab :) It was the small difference in things like not having to constantly write reminders to myself on post-it notes, not having to write intricate To Do lists in case I'd forget things, not forgetting to call someone and having my boss have a go at me because it looks like I cba to do any work when in fact I just kept forgetting what I was doing haha.

I took a bit of a break from Noopept for a while (switched to Aniracetam which is excellent, look it up as the online reviews certainly appear to show its more effective than Piracetam) and I definitely did notice a difference. Recently re-ordered some and its not as obvious anymore (as i don't take benzos heavily any more, only pyraz a few times a month for anxiety when needed), but if you're having a day where your concentration and focus is preventing you from being able to work/study its definitely a helpful aid.

But yeah, for benzo WDs it was awesome stuff, 50 capsules at 20mg is only a tenner from Cognition tuning so I'd deffo recommend it :)

I think it's awesome the determination of some people. To do a job which requires your full concentration whilst on a benzo taper, and to seek ways to help with this (nootropics). 

Which are you referring to that you'd recommend, noopet or aniracetam?
"I am not only touching the Sun... I am the Sun... We are one"
(08-06-2015, 02:32 PM)neilj Wrote:
(03-06-2015, 04:05 PM)glousck Wrote: X

I think it's awesome the determination of some people. To do a job which requires your full concentration whilst on a benzo taper, and to seek ways to help with this (nootropics). 

Which are you referring to that you'd recommend, noopet or aniracetam?

That is lovely of you to say but I should probably add that I have not been working for just about a week now (non-drug related reasons, nothing of a big concern :)) but yeah working in general particularly where you have to come off as very confident whilst feeling like utter shit due to withdrawals is something that's very mentally taxing, its like having to wear a mask of how you should be because of how you're usually perceived to be whilst backstage behind the mask you're falling apart.

Bit of a pity party but hey writing things like that is a good reminder to myself that I'm in a hell of a much better mindset now :)

Anyway with Noopept I'd reccomend to anyone, like I said its not as noticeable now that my memory has improved as most of my withdrawal related amnesia has minimal to no presence in day to day life. Aniracetam not as essential but still extremely useful as many find it possesses antidepressant and anxiolytic effects alongside improved cognitive abilities. They seem to compliment each other really well - Noopept + Aniracetam + choline source is a ver basic but effective stack imo.

Plus the fact that Noopept is so cheap is another factor which makes me think people should just try it if they're considering it as its not exactly a massive financial investment to make!
happy in the haze of a drunken hour

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter