• 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

Nitrazolam
You were one of the best CT. Actually took on board what people wanted and genuinely wanted to hear constructive criticism. Your Etizolam was IMO the best generics by some distance and only Etilaam and Etizest were slightly better, if only by a slightly more accurate dosage wheras BB and CW were quite a bit more variable. Now I think back Nitrazolam was maybe slightly less a pure hypnotic more anxiolytic than Nitrazepam but it was only slightly and compared to Metizolam and especially Nifoxipam was quite a bit more pleasurable. Metizolam and DeschloroEtizolam was an attempt to duplicate the effects of Etizolam which was probably the best selling RC Benzo before whatever dire warning was conveyed to the big vendors forcing them to stop sales. I don't mind Metizolam at all and only the abysmal underdosing of Deschloro is a problem for me: Surely the big vendors had feedback from samples and where they got a dose of 2mg as appropriate is a mystery as 12mg is really the ideal starting dose. Neither Metizolam ( about half to one third as potent as Etiz and a lot less of a sedative ) and Deschloro ( one sixth to a tenth as potent with virtually no sedation at all ) came anywhere near to the same effects as Etizolam, in fact Diazepam is probably as near as anything else if Half-lives are discounted. Deschloro was worth selling as I feel its unique in its effects. The nearest to it is probably Chlordiazepoxide ( Librium) although it has a much longer Half-life. Why Nitrazolam wasn't synthed much earlier is a mystery, maybe the synth was a bit tricky leading to a higher price per gram but CT managed to do it at roughly the same price as Nifoxipam per pellet and whatever your take on its relative merits there aren't many who wouldn't swap any number of 2mg Nifoxipam pellets for 2mg Nitrazolam pellets. I think something went badly wrong with Nifoxipam, maybe the powder was unstable and lost potency. I'm pretty sure CW didn't order 0.5mg pellets on the basis of 8mg being an effective dose, even 2mg doesn't make sense when most needed double-digit mgs of it for mild effects. Think Renton got an early sample and said it was effective at much lower doses than the stuff actually sold.
Yeah this was great - didn’t get much off one pellet but that was probably much nearer to a medical dose and effective in that context. CTs meclonaz was good too and 5mg much more like a full dose - surprised that took to long to really come to full attention. Norfluraz came too late too - everyones rated that - I did try 10mg but only because I had had clonazolam, diclazepam and probably something else along with more MPA/MDAI so that was wasted; last time I was really dumb filling up the kettle with turmeric powder at 4 in the morning dumb; there’s a bit of a blank then remember trying to explain what I was doing to my annoyed GF who had got up to the smell of burning; didn’t have an answer
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
ROFL @ filling the kettle with turmeric!  Happy
Sounds like a fun, in a WTF happened type way, evening! Meclonazepam was pretty much doomed the minute Clonazolam came on the scene but its quite different to Clonazepam; Much milder, there is even a short study comparing it favourably to Lorazepam. In fact its pretty much a less potent mg/mg but ultimately bit more recreational alternative to Diclazepam. Clonazolam is about as potent and recreational a pure anxiolytic that i have had on a par with Alprazolam but less sedating even than that. Memory gaps and Amnesia type effects are not the same as pure sedation. Cinolazepam; Brand name Gerodorm, used in Austria and E.Europe in 40mg tablets is possibly the purest hypnotic without virtually any Anxiolytic or Muscle Relaxant qualities of 1,4 Benzos. Used to be widely available but is now much harder to source. Twelve quid a box of 30 is not too expensive either. Shame really.
"It's disappointing that vendors wasted their time with things like Nifoxipam and Metizolam when there were things like Nitrazolam and Norfluazepam waiting to come onto the scene. They could have made more profit stocking the latter ones, as well as pleasing more of their customers. Oh well, I'm sure we all have fond memories of the pre-ban days."

Nitrazolam is nitrazepam for 6 year olds ... Nifoxipam pure powder, starting at +10mg has that
oxazepam/diazepam glow. The brown CW nifoxipam, doesn't even feel like Nifoxipam,
feels more like metizolam ... :p
I like nitrazolam, but it's not fun and a bad hypnotic, most midrange are better for sleep,
lorazepam, etizolam, clonazolam, and for fear also ...
So flunitrazolam came around, which is hypnotic, muscle relaxing, fun, done.
In hypnotics, nitrazolam stands no change.

Still I like nitrazolam, It's in the safe, functional category. 
Like pyrazolam, diclazepam. Meclonazepam.
Effective enough, not fun enough to chase the thrills and highs of it.
We need those benzo's. The "catchy" one are trouble.

But yeah the princes are flubromazepam, flunitriazolam, clonazolam, etizolam for me.

Not a fan of flubromazolam, it kills, and the tolerance. 

Kings Lormetazepam, temazepam, flunitrazepam, bromazepam, diazepam, oxazepam, clonazepam.

I hate xanax, pyrazolam or clonazepam etc are just better ...

But everyone has there own preference. :)
I just don't think the world has missed a superior benzo, nitrazolam,
It's typical RC third way pharma class ... for a long car drive ( not driving ).
Wouldn't call Clonazolam, Meclonazepam Flubromazepam or Flubromazolam 3rd rate pharma class. Even marketed Benzos have some poor examples such as Clorazepate, Clobazam, Mexazolam and I find Zolpidem structurally different but with the same mechanism of action the poorest hypnotic ever ( would use Diphenhydramine first) although I think Zopiclone is OK. Nifoxipam went wrong somehow and the stuff we ended up with is not the same compound initially trialled ( maybe compound instability?) Even Metizolam is not too bad just a bit pricey and DeschloroEtizolam although expensive has a unique 'feel' unlike anything else around, Chlordiazepoxide is perhaps the nearest effects wise although its a lot longer acting. Diclazepam is very useful as the urge to redose or to dose too high is the least I have ever known even Oxazepam is more 'moreish'. The difference between 3mg and 10 mg seems almost non-existent unless you happen to have a drink or mix with another CNS depressant, when all becomes clear or not depending on what is taken.
(10-12-2015, 11:00 AM)mclad Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 05:32 PM)roi Wrote: It's called tolerance. Inevitable if you use benzos every day.

Pedantic comments are not helpful.  I took them as prescribed a long time ago and the prescription didn't really work due to the tolerance build up very quickly.

I don't know how you could possibly know that I use them every day, even inferring such is odd when yo don't know me, I'd suggest that you take a longer look at someones post before replying again.

(28-03-2017, 04:20 PM)Mamasboy Wrote:
(10-12-2015, 11:00 AM)mclad Wrote:
(09-12-2015, 05:32 PM)roi Wrote: It's called tolerance. Inevitable if you use benzos every daytake

Pedantic comments are not helpful.  I took them as prescribed a long time ago and the prescription didn't really work due to the tolerance build up very quickly.

I don't know how you could possibly know that I use them every day, even inferring such is odd when yo don't know me, I'd suggest that you tketaktaoo Here here @ mclad  Hoot

(11-03-2016, 12:25 AM)RSaddicted Wrote: Is anyone selling this? I can't find any

*NO SOURCING DRUGS* Xochipilli

To clarify - RSaddicted's question from March 2016 was from before the Psychoactive Substances Act came into force, so at the time there was nothing illegal about sourcing non-MoDA controlled drugs and the question was allowed under our rules. When the Psychoactive Substances Act came into force a couple of months later, we were no longer able to allow discussion of vendors, so as Xochi says, answering the question by providing the names of vendors is at this point against the rules.

niamh edited 28-03-2017 05:56 PM this post because:

Clarification of rules - see above.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter