• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nitrazolam report - 3.6mg (in divided doses)
Good and thorough essay/assay - it's a shame you don't really trip but good reports on what you do try. Further to Acetlys comments and mentioned yourself - I guess for the purposes of this initial report you didn't really test it as a hypnotic in particular as to note effects. I haven't found a benzo that doesn't give good sleep but maybe you need more sedation than me.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
I tested it (at fairly rapid escalation) with the intent of a forceful hypnotic, i.e. one that will interrupt mania or function as a trip killer. Quite correct, though, that there is a substantive difference between clinical insomnia and declining (or being unable) to actually go to bed, be that though racing thoughts, manias, phobias, poor sleep hygiene, obsessive Internet use or gaming, shift work (incl. shift work sleep disorder) etc. The trouble is that instructions for hypnotics such as "Take 30 minutes before retiring." assume that one is in the habit of retiring to bed in the first place. My timing in this post suggests otherwise!

As a brief update, no obvious cross-tolerance was noted.
It is looking like a higher dose may be required to see the full potential of the chem. Mate with pretty much zero benzo tolerance, same mate who was pretty much knocked out by 5mg meclon, felt nothing in 1.5 hours from a 1.2mg pellet. She's just taken a second about half an hour ago and still isn't feeling anything as of yet. I'll post further updates in the main nitrazolam thread.

The fact you got a quick onset for anxiolytic and muscle relaxant effects suggests it's got activity at 1.2-3.6mg, it just seems like it's a lighter dose than we thought. 5mg might be the sweet spot for future batches.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
(11-12-2015, 12:47 AM)WeAreScientists Wrote: It is looking like a higher dose may be required to see the full potential of the chem. Mate with pretty much zero benzo tolerance, same mate who was pretty much knocked out by 5mg meclon, felt nothing in 1.5 hours from a 1.2mg pellet. She's just taken a second about half an hour ago and still isn't feeling anything as of yet. I'll post further updates in the main nitrazolam thread.

The fact you got a quick onset for anxiolytic and muscle relaxant effects suggests it's got activity at 1.2-3.6mg, it just seems like it's a lighter dose than we thought. 5mg might be the sweet spot for future batches.

I broadly agree.

I plan to test 4.8mg myself at some point, but after quite a flurry of experiments last week it'll have to wait a little while. Happily, I've just slept for 9h without any benzos, so heading back in the right direction. Will report on 4.8mg single dose in due course.
First the situation:

1) I will repeat this probably a thousand times more: I just use sleepaids that work on Gaba 2 times a week. One day a benzo. The other day Phenibut.

This week:

Sunday: 
Etizest Etizolam 0,75 mg + flubromazolam 0,125 mg
Rresult: After 6 hours I am awake. Not much different from normal sleep. But it is almost identical to my usual 1,5 mg etizolam (never have used more than that).

I have to say that etizolam has lost its power on me when I look at how long it lasts. Used to be 8 hours. Now 6 and sometimes less. Never used it more than once a week though...

Wednesday: Phenibut 750 mg on with fasoracetam (5 mg, using that since this week):
Result: woke up 7 hours later (by the alarm). Very deep sleep, unusually strong actually since some slight grogginess lingered all day.
It might be that fasoracetam has something to with Phenibut now working so well. A bit too well...
Took (needed) armodafinil (artvigil brand) to keep me concentrated (37,5 mg).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now Nitrazolam, which I received just 2 days before from chemtheory (excellent, excellent vendor!). These come in 1.2 mg purple pellets with a small score.

23.30 h: 1,2 mg....Just to test my reaction
23.55 h: Time to sleep, do not notice much
0.01 h: Take another one
0.03 h: start to notice effects now, most likely due to the first one of course
0.20 h: I get the same feeling I did when I took 1 mg etizolam the first time....I need to go to bed now.
0.30 h: And I am asleep (according to my GF)
07.36 h: wake up. Excellent sleep. Zero grogginess. Just well rested and wide awake.

My problem is never falling asleep. That is done within 5-10 minutes when I lay down. My problem is staying asleep. Since 2-3 years.

I was in a very good mood all the time, which I normally am. Nitrazolam had zero effects on that. I just remained in the same good mood.

So first experience and it seems really usefull. Also I think this compares well to etizolam but popping two makes it more expensive.
I don't know how, but I have grown a bit tolerant for etizolam.

So either this nitrzolam 2.4 mg is on the high side and 2 mg etizolam would have had the same effect, but subjectively I am inclined to think that 2 mg etizolam will not do this as 1,5 mg etizolam does not make me sleepy, somewhat wobbly etc anymore. I am inclined to say  that nitrzolam has different affinity to the various subunits of the gaba-a receptor (that is highly likely since that is the case with each benzo or triazolo) and that I am not tolerant to it.

Just one use, so how does it compare to other first time uses?
1) Phenibut 750 mg....Fantastic sleep and fantastic day. I am Always relaxed and very rarely negative. This is that in overdrive. 10/10.
2) Nitrazolam 2,4 mg.....and 1 mg etizolam. May be nitrazolam got me 1 hour more sleep. Mood the same as Always. 9/10
3) Flubromazolam 0.25 mg: 10 hours solid sleep, just a very very very slight effect that linger for a couple of hours. Mood the same 8/10
4) Nifoxipam: 2 mg.....on par with flubromazolam. Slightly less well rested, but less lingering effects. 8/10.
5) Clonazolam 0.5 mg: Much like flubromazolam. I felt slightly drugged all day, not nice. Mood also just below my normal self. a 7/10
6) Dechloroetizolam: Yuck.....god awfully bad. 6 mg I took I think. Completely bored and negative all day. Not well rested. 3/10
7) Midazolam: see deschloroetizolam. Used 10 mg and also 15 mg.....May be even worse. 3/10.
8) Doxylamine: 25 mg...(oh not a benzo): heavily sedated all day, mood..there was no mood. There was just brainfog all day. Not 1/0 because I will reserve that rating for the one that kills me. So this is a 2/10.

All of these were used at least 1 week from eachother and with nothing else in between than a 1 time use of phenibut.

Conclusion: I like nitrazolam, downside is that I need two of them to do the trick.  I feel that will be three the next time. And that makes it relatively expensive compared to etizest. Also: etizest is made by  a pharmaceutical company so it caries very little risk. Unlike research Chemicals. Otoh: who knows, you might get a fake version....

Hope this helped.
Thanks for the detailed info, I just got a good deal on a stock up of nitraz and for me its the most euphoric benzo i have ever had. Just like you my wtiz wa starting to lose its magic but still good. thanks for your input great post and positive rep :)

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter