• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New to the RChem world! Most legal in my country
Hey Everyone!

OrionChemist here, by no means am I Chemist nor am I even an Amateur in the field. Heck, I think back in my school days i barely passed Chemistry.
  I'm here under the Harm Reduction, for well, just that. I'd like to get started in the RChem world (sorry UK guys, I know i'm hella late), but would like to do so cautiously, though I do know there's really no such thing as "Safe" RChems. My pain purpose it to stay above the law or well in a Grey area of the law so I don't resort to Scheduled Drugs like Cocaine and Methamphetamine etc. I'd like the near effects, and do so legally :)

Most of the research chems in my country are completely legal as my countries Drug Laws are very outdated, i'm currently in the process of providing chemical/compound names to a few chemist which will refer to my countries laws to make sure they are legal.

My main problem is, how do I go about mixing my own chems, I know that's going 0-100 real quick but I've been trying to do some research on ratios but there's so much speculation.
My main substances for use will be:
1) Methiopropamine
2) Lidocaine (i know the stigma attached to local anesthetics)
3) Dimethocaine
4) Caffiene

I plan to make my first test batch for my pets with the current ratio of 50/50
-99.4% Lidocaine (100mg)
-99.0% Caffiene (100mg)

Plan is to of course part this 100mg into about 10 lines for testing (insufflation)
@ 10mg total: (5mg Lido, 5mg Caffiene) for each insufllation

As Mentioned i know this isn't anything powerful or stimulating but i want to start with the basic. Please advise is this is a "safe" enough mix.
Any information would kindly be appreciated.
(01-12-2017, 06:10 PM)OrionChemist Wrote: Hey Everyone!

OrionChemist here, by no means am I Chemist nor am I even an Amateur in the field. Heck, I think back in my school days i barely passed Chemistry.
  I'm here under the Harm Reduction, for well, just that. I'd like to get started in the RChem world (sorry UK guys, I know i'm hella late), but would like to do so cautiously, though I do know there's really no such thing as "Safe" RChems. My pain purpose it to stay above the law or well in a Grey area of the law so I don't resort to Scheduled Drugs like Cocaine and Methamphetamine etc. I'd like the near effects, and do so legally :)

Most of the research chems in my country are completely legal as my countries Drug Laws are very outdated, i'm currently in the process of providing chemical/compound names to a few chemist which will refer to my countries laws to make sure they are legal.

My main problem is, how do I go about mixing my own chems, I know that's going 0-100 real quick but I've been trying to do some research on ratios but there's so much speculation.
1) Methiopropamine
3) Dimethocaine
4) Caffiene

-99.4% Lidocaine (100mg)
-99.0% Caffiene (100mg)

Plan is to of course part this 100mg into about 10 lines for testing (insufflation)

As Mentioned i know this isn't anything powerful or stimulating but i want to start with the basic. Please advise is this is a "safe" enough mix.

This may not be what you wanted to hear, but...

1) Methiopropamine is decent enough orally, or even plugged, but you are not going to turn it into a pleasant thing to snort. The only things you might reasonably combo it with (IMHO) are serotonergics that are otherwise too sedating; MDAI would be the archetype, but mexedrone amd/or MNA might be options. Not having done this last myself, I'm aware that it was also combined with 2-AI and NM-2-AI, ratios uncertain. MPA is decent at 75-100mg oral, IMHO.

2) I'm afraid I don't know much about cutting agents, but I would be VERY careful with lidocaine; it's f***ing strong stuff. You're assuming that your pulverising and compounding produces a vaguely homogeneous mixture. I wouldn't recommend using it at all, but if you must, weigh 10mg of lidocaine (I'm basing that on Xylocaine spray which can be used on the mucous membranes, doesn't mean it'll be right) and chuck maybe 90mg of MPA with it. It'll still be grim to snort, but at least you'll get a numb nose and a stim. [I cannot recommend that you take any drug, actually, but harm reduction is a relative thing.]

3) Dimethocaine - not directly familiar... nearest thing I've seen is nitracaine. Fun once or twice, but probably doesn't cut the mustard for something to snort often,

4) Caffeine - best consumed in energy drinks, tea, coffee, or Pro Plus tablets. Or sublingual it. There are isolated reports of it working, but that's true of anything. Probably the last thing I'd snort, although i believe I've heard of caffeinated snuff.

Actually... how about snuff? That'd give you something to snort, adds nicotine into the equasion. Of the substances you mention, I regard MPA as genuinely useful (albeit more ADHD drug than "fun" drug) but it is just not attractive to snort, at all. If that's what you've got, the harm reduction approach is likely to be to use it orally or rectally. If you want something to snort, dimethocaine is the most immediately plausible of those.

Lastly, do be careful with powdered caffeine. I'm not taking you for a fool, but because it's cheap as shit people go doing stupid things like chucking a teaspoon of it in a drink. And dying of heart failure. Sorry to put a damper on things; to be fair I'm probably consuming ~450-600mg of caffeine a day in the form of energy drinks (bad habit)... but when you consider a dose is 50-100mg, and the stuff is sold for £30 a kilogram... well, you can see what happens. I don't want to get all preachy, but TBH, the RCs you mention aren't going to be improved by caffeine or lidocaine. I'd probably take each on its merits and by whatever mode suits; that's not just HR caution but also the likely way to get the best out of them. Best of luck.
(02-12-2017, 04:15 AM)magick Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 06:10 PM)OrionChemist Wrote: Hey Everyone!

1) Methiopropamine
3) Dimethocaine
4) Caffiene

-99.4% Lidocaine (100mg)
-99.0% Caffiene (100mg)

This may not be what you wanted to hear, but...

1) Methiopropamine is decent enough orally, or even plugged, but you are not going to turn it into a pleasant thing to snort. The only things you might reasonably combo it with (IMHO) are serotonergics that are otherwise too sedating; MDAI would be the archetype, but mexedrone amd/or MNA might be options. Not having done this last myself, I'm aware that it was also combined with 2-AI and NM-2-AI, ratios uncertain. MPA is decent at 75-100mg oral, IMHO.

2) I'm afraid I don't know much about cutting agents, but I would be VERY careful with lidocaine; it's f***ing strong stuff. You're assuming that your pulverising and compounding produces a vaguely homogeneous mixture. I wouldn't recommend using it at all, but if you must, weigh 10mg of lidocaine (I'm basing that on Xylocaine spray which can be used on the mucous membranes, doesn't mean it'll be right) and chuck maybe 90mg of MPA with it. It'll still be grim to snort, but at least you'll get a numb nose and a stim. [I cannot recommend that you take any drug, actually, but harm reduction is a relative thing.]

3) Dimethocaine - not directly familiar... nearest thing I've seen is nitracaine. Fun once or twice, but probably doesn't cut the mustard for something to snort often,

4) Caffeine - best consumed in energy drinks, tea, coffee, or Pro Plus tablets. Or sublingual it. There are isolated reports of it working, but that's true of anything. Probably the last thing I'd snort, although i believe I've heard of caffeinated snuff.

Actually... how about snuff? That'd give you something to snort, adds nicotine into the equasion. Of the substances you mention, I regard MPA as genuinely useful (albeit more ADHD drug than "fun" drug) but it is just not attractive to snort, at all. If that's what you've got, the harm reduction approach is likely to be to use it orally or rectally. If you want something to snort, dimethocaine is the most immediately plausible of those.

Lastly, do be careful with powdered caffeine. I'm not taking you for a fool, but because it's cheap as shit people go doing stupid things like chucking a teaspoon of it in a drink. And dying of heart failure. Sorry to put a damper on things; to be fair I'm probably consuming ~450-600mg of caffeine a day in the form of energy drinks (bad habit)... but when you consider a dose is 50-100mg, and the stuff is sold for £30 a kilogram... well, you can see what happens. I don't want to get all preachy, but TBH, the RCs you mention aren't going to be improved by caffeine or lidocaine. I'd probably take each on its merits and by whatever mode suits; that's not just HR caution but also the likely way to get the best out of them. Best of luck.

Thank you for your advice Magick, i'll definitely heed the advice with those chems. I was reading a few things about "Branded Chems" and those were some of the chems used as i was trying to recreate them a bit (though nobody really knows what was in those for sure). I also just got word from my attorney that N-Ethylhexedrone aka Hexen is legal so I may throw some of that info the mix instead of fooling with MPA or Caffeine. If you have any advice on Hexen i'd greatly appreciate it as well. Thank you again.
Hexen I have only very limited experience with (not legal here), but I'd call it more suited to railing than your other options. It felt fairly tolerable for a dose or two, a bit 'dirty' or rough around the edges in quantity. Some say it has a bit of a numbing effect on its own; I didn't clearly feel that, but maybe at threshold levels. Not sure that you'd gain much by mixing it versus using it as is. Treat my comments with caution; I have sampled a single batch (which had an almost soap-like consistency to it) and 'your mileage may vary'. My subjective assessment is that I'd damn it with faint praise (i.e. it was OK, not great); effects wise, I'd probably prefer MPA. But if you want something legal to snort, and hexen is legal where you are, it would sound like a reasonable proposition.
(04-12-2017, 12:38 AM)magick Wrote: Hexen I have only very limited experience with (not legal here), but I'd call it more suited to railing than your other options. It felt fairly tolerable for a dose or two, a bit 'dirty' or rough around the edges in quantity. Some say it has a bit of a numbing effect on its own; I didn't clearly feel that, but maybe at threshold levels. Not sure that you'd gain much by mixing it versus using it as is. Treat my comments with caution; I have sampled a single batch (which had an almost soap-like consistency to it) and 'your mileage may vary'. My subjective assessment is that I'd damn it with faint praise (i.e. it was OK, not great); effects wise, I'd probably prefer MPA. But if you want something legal to snort, and hexen is legal where you are, it would sound like a reasonable proposition.

Thanks Magick!

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter