• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New mix of nootropics!!!THE REVOLUTION FOR SCIENTIST!!!
I m so sorry bit the link provided by renton and Nubis are the same 

https//www.sciencebasedmedecine.org/bra...vertising/

And the subject is another product!!!
Or Brain Plus IQ

And not inteliGEN

The only similiarity(if i can wright this word with this orthograf)is the Stephen HAWKINS picture and all his picture looks to be the same!!!A handicaped man in a wheel chair!!!

So if you want to convince me put a reall link going on the same page as mine speaking about inteliGEN and not two others products!!!

You missed your target two times with two diffrent products!!!

Give me a reall article speaking of the same product and stop making me visiting pages i ve never seen speaking about products o NEVER speak about!!!

Two links/two products/not mine!!!

I m not changing my opinion!!!
I saw two products and never the one i m speaking of!!!

NEXT TIME REMEMBER THE PRODUCT NAME OF MY THREAD!!
Zero....Zéro . ...Zéro 

When will i saw a reall crictic of my page and not two others???

Sorry young boys but you seems to have a great memory MISS....When i put a product name this is the product i m waiting to see the telling fake page and for this moment two bad links for two diffrents product!!!
REMEMBER THIS:inteliGEN 

And let s continue to search since i m profiting of this product benefits!!!
Let test it and become after please cause you re just making me loosing my time with your fakes crictics!!!DO YOU REALLY HAVE A SHORT TIME MEMORY???

inteliGEN !!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT ATTENTION!!!YOU REALLY NEED FOCUS!!!
So dony forget to use my link and to test the reall product i m talking about cause you really nned some!!! 

inteliGEN!!!
NO TRY!!!NO JUDGMENT!!!
Dude you are a dumbass. You cant even write a sentence. Nobody wants your pills. Move on.
love the world and it will love you back. chin
But i the thread creator!!!

You seems to forgive it!!!
I DO WHAT I WANT AND I M NOT MAKING ANY PUBLICITY!!!
What are you doing here but to call me like a big friend or more like a man without any knowledge on the way to live without rudness and little nicknames i do not apreciate!!!

I dont allow you to call me DUDE as a dumb i m not!!!

I M NOt YOUR KIND OF TEENAGERS FRIENDS!!!!

I never insult aynbody cause i m not ok wth him but with ignorants who had no experience on certain nootropics powerfull properties you NEVER EVER FELT cause you never try!!!
Do you only knows piracetams familly power???And the famous modafinil potency???And do you know what is the Beta-Phenylethylamine effects and the menaning of the chemical form of the famous drug with this compound formullation definition???And the power when mixed with hordenin???
Nooropept effects on thr body???And phenylracetam properties ???
Did you only knows adderal chemical name???And the equivalent nootropic product name???
But i m not gonna insist!!!The answer is an EVIDENCES!!!
And famous ADRAFINIL METABOLISATION NEW FORM one of the most consumed nootropic???
Diffrence between adrafinil/modafinil and Armodafonil, products sold in Research Chemicals shops!!!
I STOP THIS UNUSFULL QUESTIONS TO AN UNUSFULL POST WRIGHTER!!!
BRING KNOWLEDGES AND EXPÉRIENCE OR SHUT UP!!!
And MOST OF ALL DONT CONTITUE CALLING ME DUDE OR WORTH DUMBASS OR I 
COULD FIND ANOTHER ASS NAME FOR YOU WITH A BIG H...

AND HOW EASY IT IS TO TELL A STRANGER HE DONT KNOW TO BUILD AND WRIGHT A SENTENCE!!!

LET WRIGHT ME A WHOLE POST IN FRENCH PLEASE....
I NEED TO LAUGH A LITTLE A.H...

I M SURE IT S GONNA BE THE WHOLE DAY FUNY TIME
Ignorants dont tell such stupid things when the even dont anderstand  or wright a French Word!!!

ANYWAY I M SURE YOU WILL NOT HAVE ENOUGH COURAGE TO GO AND POST ON A FRENCH FORUM!!!
So Why this kind of Argument when we are not able to do better???
This is a typical STUPID IGNIGNORANTS ARGUMENT!!!
IF YOU RE A MAN SHOW ME YOUR FABULOUS FRENCH...
A young English wrighting and talking a perfet french will be the first time i could see that!!!
When each young little Frensh Anderstand and speak English with a damn better level you never ever wright or speak french little young English ignorant!!!

You ll be intelligent you ll keep this kind of way to arg in silence if you cant show each own of us that your better than i stupid A.H...

Last i m gonna tell you my old pseudo in the urban drug jungle that you will never know comfortably sit in front of your only dealer.The honnest internret drug provider.Whithout any street law that you will never know!!!And this famous Pseudo in my all town was a perfect definition of what i am,and what i feel and think now!!!They all called me AssHoleFucker!!!

And Reason seems to be clear when i read bigazznugz...a perfect name for a A.H....like you!!!

See you in Hell...dear A.H....
Sorry Morrison, you're annoying & patronising and too long didn't read. Goodbye
This.....is real life
The call him assholefucker.
Fuck yourself in your perfect french ass. Lol
Ah this forum has gone to shit
love the world and it will love you back. chin
Oh what a world!
I wonder who I should believe,
a/Someone who is even newer to the forums than me who seems to love to rant..and rant....
or
b/Someone who has a proven track record of knowing what he is talking about and has been on here a little longer than me!
chin 
I just don't knowlol
I bring chaos to order...effortlessly lol
I was reading in a chinese accent.

aaaaaah I the thwead starter! I no teenage fwiend!

but yeah way too much to read.

Blankets screw you up. Just say no.
who is Stephen Hawkins? Do you meaan Hawking? Learn your product and spiel. before you shill it.
Hey, so you all realise that the obvious shill was banned by our fabulous moderator, tralala?
Stupidity did end here:

Negative (-1): Nootropics are prooved to be efficsient that is a scientific opinion not mine!!!And i dont anderstand the wotd conned but if this is the same similar word than in French you are just insulting me and i cant accept such a way to affirm his ignorance!

Silly conned.
On another forum I read a post and thought that's familiar and realised my fairly comprehensive post had been mangled into sort of pigeon-English as to completely reverse it's meaning and generally make no sense; it was quite funny in the worst possible google translate sort of way but the cherry on the cake was it was actually an advert for an essay editing service including academic essays; bit of an own goal I thought
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter