• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New compound
There's a new compound I'd like to open a discussion about, suspected synthetic cannabis receptor agonist (SCRA), IUPAC confirmed by WEDINOS (see for yourself, id no.: W006766):
2-(ethoxymethoxy)-N-(1-(4-fluorophenyl)-3-methyl-1-oxobutan-2-yl)benzamide

I nicknamed it EtOMeO-FUBBA based on similar naming conventions for other SCRA, FUBBA for short I guess (FlUrophenyl...oxoButan...BenzAmide), any better contracted names welcome.

Just wanted to get some talk going as it seems completely novel (no mention of it ANYWHERE online). Reasonable speculation on activity/potency and toxicity?

Nice to meet y'all btw, I'm Gu5.
nice to meet you,
annd thank you for the new content
regards and welcome
GN
They say pain is relative, it certainly feels like a relative of mine... One that I can't get rid of.
My guess is that this is Wedinos fucking up the analysis of FUB-144 or something similar.

However, if this was a cannabinoid and we wanted to give it a name it would be in the form [head]-[tail][core][bridge], so with an ethoxymethoxybenzyl head, a 3-methylbutanone core, a carboxamide bridge and 4-Fluorophenylmethyl tail, the name would be more like:

EtOMeOBz-FUBMeBuCA
(08-11-2017, 10:05 PM)niamh Wrote: My guess is that this is Wedinos fucking up the analysis of FUB-144 or something similar.

Seems like too big a fuck-up on their end, they're supposed to be the experts

There's reason to believe it is novel, but in any case it's odd/curious.

Cheers for the name btw, bit unwieldy but it's accurate and shorter than the IUPAC so I'll adopt

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter