• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Text Editor.
As you can see on the quickreply bar, and on the newreply page (and wherever else its used), the text editor has been changed.

Mainly to simplify the use of the sometimes confusing BBcode.

It's a What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) editor, meaning you will not see the bbcode, instead you will see the actual formatting of how the post will end up.

For those of you who really want to see the bbcode, you can always click the "View Source" button (next to the print icon).
Nice *cool*
Edited so the colour matches the theme.

I fucking hate CSS.
All the recent changes have definetly made everything a bit more user-friendly.
  Thanks, nice work and hoooorahh.
"To know that you do not know is the best.To think you know when you do not is a disease.Recognizing this disease as a disease is to be free of it.” ― Lao Tzu
Lol, should I really finish with this post tonight....

Not available on the quickedit function then...?

Soz, thx Renton, yet more goodness.

Have you made the effort to listen to your subconscious today? 'Your sake' breakz are as amazing as line times or pin mins.

(10-07-2013, 10:30 PM)PsychMink Wrote: Lol, should I really finish with this post tonight....

Not available on the quickedit function then...?

Soz, thx Renton, yet more goodness.

the quickedit function works in a way in which it cannot be implemented.
cantwatchI don't like change! cantwatch
HelpHelpHelpDrugsHelp
[Image: EP0cMqo.png?1]
dealwithit
I like it...its shiny!! Good work renton *cool*
Please read the site rules Here

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional
The add image button i could not get to work, but figured out simply copying and pasting the image works, so yea way easier. i used to know more about all this shit but I don't go to school any more and don't have a need for code. Funny how past knowledge can work against you latter on. My dumb ass is used to html, I'm like a fucking dinosaur. Made me start studying though so that's a good thing. I hate feeling dumb.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter