• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NMDA antagonists for tolerance and withdrawals
(17-05-2016, 07:40 AM)dudey Wrote: ive stopped taking stims since friday, also seem to be going through some opiate withdrawal since saturday, been reducing tianeptine since sat (down to 55mg sulphate type), not sure if wds are from tianeptine or kratom or combo but i only did kratom twice weekly, taking tramadol 50mg to counter wds, seems to lessen the sniffs and achy legs. Weird that the wds started same time i started memantine at 1.25mg, on 2.5 going to 5mg tomorrow - taking it real slow as i read people have a lot of sides with it.

Yeah I doubt it's related, just coincidental opiate withdrawal whilst titrating memantine upwards.

The only sides I've experienced from Memantine was when titrating too fast (5mg 3 days in a row). The first day fine, second day fine maybe a tiny bit spaced out, third day was a write off and I couldn't even play video games and felt thoroughly dumb, like I had lost 40% of my IQ score haha. The next evening I was fine again despite the huge half life. It's just very prone to build up due to its stupidly long half life.
10g kratom (tea) sorted out the wds (even 50mg tramadol didnt get rid of the achy legs so i got fed up feeling shit), so kratom taper is in the works, damn! hopefully upping the memantine will help that, up to 5mg tomorrow

i had 30ug 1p about 4pm then went and assembled a 2 tier greenhouse table thingy with mum kinda helping, finished at 6pm and suddenly realised i felt great, so went home and played some psy trance :)
Awesome :) I'm looking forward to meeting Penny Lucy again some day soon but I don't feel I'm entirely out of the woods yet with regards to lingering Etizolam withdrawals. My main symptom is skipping heartbeats and some minor anxiety and head zaps which come and go but don't really affect my day to day life but I think could be exacerbated by a psychedelic trip lol.

I think her potential for restorative power is truly amazing, but perhaps not for those with PAWS from benzo abuse haha.
yes sounds like Lucy gonna wait a bit for you, but i tread carefully with psychs, im by nature a nervous character so 50ug is the most 1p i will venture ATM and usually when i have had something first

i had some head zaps in Jan from GBL which i finally worked out as was doing irregular benzos as well - havent touched the GBL since but havent thrown it away either

ps are you uk based? if so not sure if its ok to ask where you get your dxm from? if the question is against the rules please ignore
Yes it's a shame as I have never suffered from anxiety except in my teenage years which I overcame by practising cold approach pick up (think 'The Game' lol) and have tripped on does as high as 500ug which sure, are pretty bloody difficult but also amazing. It's strange for me to have constant mild levels of anxiety now after abusing even a relatively small dose of benzos over the course of 6 months. I have tripped perhaps 30 times in my life, and I did have one excruciatingly bad trip but that was all down to set and setting (arguing with my GF at the time, then taking it at 12pm when I was already extremely tired and depressed, and also addicted to smoking Cannabis at the time which I have now not really touched for years). My friend always takes 1p with Pyrazolam but I feel that using benzos whilst tripping prevents the fantastic potential for introspection and life changing revelations and insights that can be had , and just makes it into a flashy colourful psychedelic toy lol. It's not really what I'm after although it can have its time and place.

As far as I am aware DXM is not a controlled drug/medicine, and is even available over the counter in Boots cough syrup mixtures although it is also mixed with all sorts of nasty shit so cannot be used at the levels required for significant NMDA antagonism.

It is available in pure gel tabs on ebay.com (US) but I have concerns as to how it will be treated after the NPS act is enacted, since pure DXM is not available as a medicine in the UK and if I have enough time to get it imported before then. Search Robitussin on eBay if you are interested, they come in 15mg gel tabs.

Be very careful with regards to combining DXM with other drugs, it has a far 'messier' profile with regards to the number of neurotransmitters DXM affects compared to Memantine. Serotonin syndrome is a real possibility if combined with Serotonergic drugs, or even things as mild as St. John's Wort. I imagine it is probably not wise to take it with Kratom either, because Kratom appears to have serotonergic effects and also possibly lowers the seizure threshold in a similar way to Tramadol and I have read a number of anecdotal accounts of seizures when combining Kratom with other drugs. Not saying it's likely, but one should always strive to be as safe as possible.

I may post a thread asking some of those more clued up with regards to the law on importing DXM and whether it would be treated as an imported medicine or as a psychoactive substance as per the PSA bill.

(17-05-2016, 08:20 PM)dudey Wrote: yes sounds like Lucy gonna wait a bit for you, but i tread carefully with psychs, im by nature a nervous character so 50ug is the most 1p i will venture ATM and usually when i have had something first

i had some head zaps in Jan from GBL which i finally worked out as was doing irregular benzos as well - havent touched the GBL since but havent thrown it away either

ps are you uk based? if so not sure if its ok to ask where you get your dxm from? if the question is against the rules please ignore

Oh sorry one more thing, on an unrelated note, do you find there is much of a 'body load' at 50ug of 1P-LSD? I haven't tried an amount that small of 1p before but with other very similar compounds, I find that the body load is much more pronounced when taking small amounts than when taking 4x as much. Perhaps it is just the distraction from the psychedelic effects which prevents me noticing it...

And yes I'm UK mate.
the highest dose of 1p i have taken is ~35ug a handful of times in the last few months, the only bodily effect i noticed so far are head tingles which were quite pleasant.

Today i decided to stop the mementine at 10mg daily, feel really stressed with it, bp is high and it just dont feel right ATM with the opiate addiction and other stuff going on.

DXM, i sourced some capsules from Germany which hopefully will get through customs ok if not it was only 23 euros
(15-06-2016, 08:16 PM)dudey Wrote: the highest dose of 1p i have taken is ~35ug a handful of times in the last few months, the only bodily effect i noticed so far are head tingles which were quite pleasant.

Today i decided to stop the mementine at 10mg daily, feel really stressed with it, bp is high and it just dont feel right ATM with the opiate addiction and other stuff going on.

DXM, i sourced some capsules from Germany which hopefully will get through customs ok if not it was only 23 euros

Interesting, I've never heard of high BP from memantine although could see the possibility with the dopamine agonism. I've been taking 5mg every two days with no adverse effects other than a weird feeling of pressure in my head. I really struggle to get any higher than this so I may just drop it to be honest, 5mg per day over 2-3 days gives me intense brain fog and unless I had the time off work I can't work with it.

Could I ask where you sourced the DXM capsule from please mate :)? It's legally sold OTC in the UK although in mixtures with all sorts of other shit in them, and I'd prefer the pure ingredient as I have a bit of a nasty cough coming on! Cheers
sent you pm

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter