• 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

N-Desalkylflurazepam (Norflurazepam)
Can confirm this is very nice. I bought 200 before the ban. Tried them once and didnt think much of. Them tried them again on Saturday and still feel warm from them this morning. Very nice
(21-11-2016, 09:31 AM)studio1one Wrote: Can confirm this is very nice.  I bought 200 before the ban.  Tried them once and didnt think much of. Them tried them again on Saturday and still feel warm from them this morning.  Very nice

I still have 348 of 350 left. GF used one and I. Both unimpressed. Was looking for a Quazepam alternative (sleep). Also have 250 mg (equates to 50  x 5 mg) powder which only seems to be able to be dissolved in ethanol (some reports on PG).

I personally benefit a whole whole lot of diclaz and etiz for a good long sleep. every week or so. Sometimes a combination of etizolam/nitrazolam als works great. I have a load of benzo's I used and do not rate norflura highly, but only used it once so may be next time will try since I got so many left (haha).

I would rate it behind diclazepam (2 mg) , flubromazolam (0.25 mg), pyrazolam (0,5-1 mg), etizolam (2 mg), nitrazolam (2,4 mg), flunitrazolam (0.25 mg) for sleep. It is on par with clonazolam (0,5 mg). Reason: you can feel you are a bit off, lethargic etc the better part of the day. Not so with the others.

Pyrazolam to me works like Zaleplon (from theory, never used it): with just a tiny bit of melatonin I go right to a very well rested sleep, which at times lasts short. Add another 0,5 mg without any melatonin and I get another 4-5 hours of sleep. Melatonin 0,1-0,2 mg (I nibble of a small amount of a 2 mg sublingual tab) second dosing would do the same, however it makes me feel sleepy when I awake and not well rested if I do that.

I have to say that 1,5 yrs of regular use of benzo's has given me my life back. Also I seem to need to use them less and less. It was once every 4 days or so. Now it is once a week and in fact I only do so to get me a perfectly rested night.
Also for the first time in my life I no longer am awake till 1.30h am. Using benzo's to get me to sleep at 11 o'clock pm (and I sleep easy, but these surely knock me out completely in matter of a minute once I lay myself down). It seems my clock has been resetted since 2 months or so.

Norfluraz....will try them again soon. Why not?

I have said this more than once: my worst experience for sleep ever was with midazolam (I was an angry mess after using even half a dose and tried it three times since every one was so positive about it). I think Norfluraz has midazolam as an active metabolite (?) which might be a reason why I do not like it that well.

Other awful ones: deschloroetizolam. Very similar to midazolamin all its effects.
Metizolam....may be if you use 4 of them they might work? Never tried it. Two did not seem to do a lot in me. From various sources.
(07-12-2016, 10:24 AM)J.S. Wrote: I have said this more than once: my worst experience for sleep ever was with midazolam (I was an angry mess after using even half a dose and tried it three times since every one was so positive about it). I think Norfluraz has midazolam as an active metabolite (?) which might be a reason why I do not like it that well.

Norflurazepam doesn't have midazolam as a metabolite, although since norflurazepam is used a precursor in midazolam synthesis, midazolam often has trace amounts of norflurazepam as an impurity.
(07-12-2016, 05:14 PM)niamh Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 10:24 AM)J.S. Wrote: I have said this more than once: my worst experience for sleep ever was with midazolam (I was an angry mess after using even half a dose and tried it three times since every one was so positive about it). I think Norfluraz has midazolam as an active metabolite (?) which might be a reason why I do not like it that well.

Norflurazepam doesn't have midazolam as a metabolite, although since norflurazepam is used a precursor in midazolam synthesis, midazolam often has trace amounts of norflurazepam as an impurity.

Thx! When I wrote it I already tought "hmmm..or was it the other way around?"...
Someone said this was like a shorter version of flubromazepam about as potent maybe less and maybe more or less sedating-can't find the reference)
TR: 
4pm 2x pellets. The taste is something else - incredibly numbing and an effect like menthol - drawing in you can feel a strong cooling effect - even on the lips. This lasts and lasts too.

Stronger than expected - few blank moments of nodding out probably not much more than 60 minutes in. sleep a couple of hours then more with it. Sleep like anything. Up at 8am Mrs Xoch goes to work so back to bed - mellow and supine literally all day. Still tired 15-16hrs after the dose and can't eat due to benzo-stomach but starting to get back together

More hit than 2mg xanax - maybe inline with 12mg or so flubromazepam? (seem 10mg=16mg flubromazepam probably correct) Not totally sure of character yet; proabably high marks but dose way too high 1.5 pellets next time.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
Best rc benzo ever in my oppinion better than diazepam and dare I say a contender for clonazepams crown I just love the stuff
Interesting you mentioned that it has a menthol taste that numbs the mouth. I have a gram of some yellow colored benzo that was supposed to be flunitazolam, but 2mgs does not get me into hodor territory like so many people say it will.
It's incredibly non amnesic and extremely warm opiate like, lasts about 8 hours max. I really wish you could test benzos with Regents to find out what exactly it is without having to pay up $100 for NMR test.
I'm thinking it's not flunitazolam because wouldn't 2mgs absolutely destroy anyone???
love the world and it will love you back. chin
I'm no expert but I would think that would floor an elephant.
After doing more research I think it phenazepam... Oh well that's samples for ya
love the world and it will love you back. chin

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter