• 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average

N-Desalkylflurazepam (Norflurazepam)
clonaz 0.5 is no way 30-50mg valium imo but I agree we could do with more short ones. flubromazepam is a bit of a drag.

They aren't waiting for bans to bring out more - there will likely be a few more out before a total ban.

I didn't find meclonaz to be like valium actually although I see the comparison - flubro I found like valium - the meclonaz was probably nicer but not had any in a while - waiting for the powder to come back in stock
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
Flubromazepam is like a more noticeably potent Valium. Not a bad benzo really, but the stupidly long duration of action is the real problem. It's a phenazepam analogue and it acts like it. As you've said shorter acting benzos would be a nice addition to the market. I was hoping flubromazolam would be a shorter acting flubromazepam but it turned out to be a super strong sleeper.

Meclonazepam is definitely very similar to Valium for me. It hits you softly, you notice the muscle relaxation, and you just feel chilled. It feels like the kind of benzo that's pretty hard to black out on too, although I've not taken silly doses so take that with a pinch of salt. It's definitely one of the less potent RC benzos, but also one of the nicest softest ones.

Something I've noticed about more potent benzos, especially etizolam, is they feel very "cold." Yeah you feel them hit hard and all that, but when you're used to Vals you notice the lack of warm buzz when a benzo doesn't have it. Meclon is really the only RC that gives me that feeling. Most of the other prescription benzos don't have that feeling either, the only other Rx benzo I've tried that does it better than diaz is temazepam which is bloody lovely but a lot rarer.

Also find it interesting that Xanax and Kpins are the most popular benzos in the US while in the UK we like our Vals and temaz more. Having used all those benzos I'm inclined to agree the warm fuzzy benzos popular over here are nicer. Although I do think a low dose of clonazepam, around 0.5mg, is best for all day anxiety relief. Diaz does this job as well of course, but it's also more sedating. Clonaz ought to be prescribed more this side of the pond. Then again we know the way things are here if NICE had their way they'd probably throw all benzos in the Bermuda triangle.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
is this product OK in UK?

Or is it banned? 

/TT
Sweden
I've got the email address of someone who sells Etizest and Etilaan I assume imported from India, he only sells legal stuff. After the ban is there going to be a black market in RC's, just because it's against the law doesn't stop people importing heroin and cocaine and every other drug under the sun.

Is the RC market substantial enough to survive the ban, what kind of profit margins do the vendors make? 

If it's it not legal to posses them for personal use I'm not too concerned if some helpful individual is happy to risk their liberty to get them here. The last email from him was information regarding a self help course for people addicted to stuff, so he's obviously planning for the impending ban.

Which is pretty decent of him.
Dont you have a list in UK like we have in Sweden. 

http://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/amnes...utredning/

List of products that will be banned (soon). 

After they are banned they become narc and are put on another list.

/TT
Have just started research with this.
"Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather thank as you think it should be"

In failure of this.... Psychedelics
Someone made it? Is it possible to link the source? It's fine to do so just as long as they don't also sell UK illegals.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
Yep its been made i tried a sample today from ResearchChemicalSales. 5mg tablets. I'll put a report on tomorrow but its a good one imo. 

2.5mg at 11am 2.5mg at 11:30am and 5mg at 19:30 i have a high tolerance atm and it seemed similar in effect to flubromazepam but a little stronger i think.
"Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather thank as you think it should be"

https://researchchemicalsales.com/collec...6794692163

Is this the same compound? It seems interesting...

EDIT: I replied before reading the post above. Another interesting chem apparently.
Yes sorry i should have mentioned its on thd site under Norflurazepam. Same compound.
It is fairly different to most rc benzos imo. It does remind me of flubromazepam but has a warmer more intoxicated feel.
It seems to tick all the benzo effect boxes at similar levels of potency. I still have flubromazolam in my system from a couple of days ago so i look forward to testing again after a little time to reduce tolerance.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter