• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My b2 trip report
Well speaking from my own experience 10 mg would be an allergy test amount was railing or swallowing (I mean hello it's only 0.01 of a g) especially with b2. My first experience with B2 after an allergy test was a 200mg IV and it felt amazing. Little to no real comedown (even after 2 further doses of 300 each) except feeling very tired when it eventually wore off.
thats not an allergy test, 10mg of some drugs if mislabelled will easily kill you.

Look up the bromo dragonfly incident in which numerous people died which could have been avoided allergy testing correctly
ned - i just wanted a code to go and hav a look but yee hav ruined it now acting like scientolagists with the code...seriously yee say im a prick just take a step back there
(30-04-2014, 04:12 AM)Ilovemetalgear Wrote: Well speaking from my own experience 10 mg would be an allergy test amount was railing or swallowing (I mean hello it's only 0.01 of a g) especially with b2. My first experience with B2 after an allergy test was a 200mg IV and it felt amazing. Little to no real comedown (even after 2 further doses of 300 each) except feeling very tired when it eventually wore off.

Wow, sounds amazing!  Like Wagbo asked in his very first post, I hope the OP reveals the vendor here.

So lucky to get 3 new members discussing the same chem!
Who the fuck iv's random chemicals...gene pool 
I swear I'm going all kinds of crazy....
Sorry for swearing actually no I'm not...
*counts to ten*
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

(30-04-2014, 09:23 PM)Blodwyn Wrote: Who the fuck iv's random chemicals...gene pool 
I swear I'm going all kinds of crazy....
Sorry for swearing actually no I'm not...
*counts to ten*

People that don't give a shit.
Kingbuyer Cookie

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter