• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Etiz Horror Story
'Horror' may putting is harshly, but I need prospective benzo-virgins to take note.

Brief history:
F-Pam, had mild effects, pushed dose, ended up with a deep sleep.
Step it up; F-Lam. Too impatient to wait for effects, push doses, end up with mg's in my system and turn into a stumbling mess.

Next step, the almighty Etizolam (Etizest brand).
Blister pack of 50, £30, official box, I feel happy that I may have my anxilyotic.

I pop one. Being me, I have a placebo-placebo tendency to blame all mild effects as placebo, as I've had stronger effects without drugs during different moments in life.

I pop 1mg while half asleep (I was up until 6am talking to Nif and Lidl about music and the postman woke me at 9) and went back to sleep for about 5 hours (fuck work, I have my drug-cure to test).

I assume that 1mg is dead inside me now, so pop another 2mg. Then another. Memory fades and I pop one whenever I felt the 'need' (boredom and frustration; it's not as hard hitting as a stim).

I wake up today. My mother says that while doing the laundry, she tried to scare me at my window but that I stood there like a zombie (she thinks just 'sleepy').
I then thank my mother for the breakfast already made, she laughs, asks if I was joking, and says that was yesterday morning (before I touched Etiz).

So, it played with my memories from prior to usage, but things get darker.

I check my stash. My plan was to have 2 blisters (that's 10x1mg) stashed away, 2 blisters in the drawer, and 1 blister in a hidden, but quick-draw, Taxi-driver style hand's side by the desk for quick usage.

That went to shit; I open my draw and open my old 'drug case'.

There is 1 full blister left. 16 pills in total and a ripped plastic baggie in on the floor (From EPH or 3F, from which I just now recall crushing Etiz with and snorting).

I also then recall being on this shoutbox during the crushing and people being unaware how fucked I was and giving straight up standard advice and chat. Despite the odd typo, I seemed to have come across fine and coherent, and little, if any, red flags were raised.

But I was not fine. Take away the 3-4 I crushed and wasted on snorting, I still swallowed 30mg Etiz last night and it has played mental havoc on me, luckily in a private way.

Those of you who have lives, family, work, people who you live with. Obligations, social or otherwise; treat this bad boy seriously, no matter how mild or slow the effects are (I read 15-20 minutes, but I found 35+ more accurate). Memory loss is no joke.

It is my first time taking this, and already am worrying about needing to taper. I will take one today, followed by 1 or 2 by midnight if I'm anxious, but hopefully I'll feel fine than and take nothing. I have the weak and anxiolytic-only benzo, Pyraz, on the way, and that will force this Etiz back out of my way.

PS. Oral is the only way, don't consider any other way to save you health, supply and money.

All the best, forum.

I usually play it safe since my naughty days, and thus have little HR advice to contribute (unless it's on EPH, alcohol and stims), but I hope this is a wake-up call to potential buyers and newcomers as Etiz is no light drug.

Thanks for putting up with all that ^

edit: It has killed anxiety though. Not in a relaxing way, but anxiety is totally gone.
I can't help feel slightly responsible for being the one who recommended it to you. Sorry dude. Hopefully lesson learnt? Sounds like nothing too serious came of it?
Holy shit man sorry, if I knew you'd gone that overboard I would've told you to stop!
Buy a scale, buy a scale.
(13-05-2016, 03:28 PM)Ye Ma Wrote: Holy shit man sorry, if I knew you'd gone that overboard I would've told you to stop!

(13-05-2016, 03:28 PM)frank butcher Wrote: I can't help feel slightly responsible for being the one who recommended it to you. Sorry dude. Hopefully lesson learnt? Sounds like nothing too serious came of it?

Well, despite the 'horror' description of it, I was fine and am fine.
The only downsides are 'stash is now lower than planned' and 'my memory is damn hazy'.

But both of those are my fault for not following dosage advice, as seen in my F-Lam experience.
Nothing is anyone's fault but mine *lol Don't worry.

I'm still very happy I have them, anxiety is gone (that was the goal, after all) and they poo-poo on Flub's for me.

Overall, I'm happy for the advice and only my impulsiveness is to blame.
We've all been there, don't feel too down about it. Etiz can be great, perhaps give yourself a week or two to reset and then give it another shot after learning the lesson.
Glad you're OK, but believe me, you got off lightly.
Update to OP, my maths is still shit today; 1 blister=10 left. So I swallowed 30mg yesterday.
(13-05-2016, 03:22 PM)JohnJackson Wrote: 'Horror' may putting is harshly, but I need prospective benzo-virgins to take note.

Brief history:
F-Pam, had mild effects, pushed dose, ended up with a deep sleep.
Step it up; F-Lam. Too impatient to wait for effects, push doses, end up with mg's in my system and turn into a stumbling mess.

Next step, the almight Etizolam (Etizest brand).
Blister pack of 50, £30, official box, I feel happy that I may have my anxilyotic.

I pop one. Being me, I have a placebo-placebo tendency, to blame all mild effects as placebo, as I've had stronger effects without drugs during different moments in life.

I pop 1mg while half asleep (I was up until 6am talking to Nif and Lidl about music and the postman woke me at 9) and went back to sleep for about 5 hours (fuck work, I have my drug-cure to test).

I assume that 1mg is dead inside me now, so pop another 2mg. Then another. Memory fades and I pop one whenver I felt the 'need' (boredom and frustration; it's not as hard hitting as a stim).

I wake up today. My mother says that while doing the laundry, she tried to scare me at my window but that I stood there like a zombie (she thinks just 'sleepy').
I then thank my mother for the breakfast already made, she laughs, asks if I was joking, and says that was yesterday morning (before I touched Etiz).

So, it played with my memories from prior to usage, but things get darker.

I check my stash. My plan was to have 2 blisters (that's 10x1mg) stashed away, 1 blister in the drawer, and 1 blister in a hidden but quick-draw Taxi-driver style hand's side by the desk for quick usage.

That went to shit, I open my draw and open my old 'drug case'.

There is 1 full blister left. 16 pills in total. A ripped plastic baggie in on the floor (From EPH or 3F) (from which I just now recall crushing Etiz with and snorting), Johnson's Baby oil, and something I will not mention here that I used with that, lays next to them. 

I also then recall being on this shoutbox during the crushing, and people being unaware how fucked I was and giving straight up standard advice and chat. Despite the odd typo, I seemed to have come across fine, coherent and little,if any red flags were raised.

But I was not fine. Take away the 3-4 I crushed and wasted on snorting, I still swallowed 30mg Etiz last night and it has played mental havoc on me, luckily in a private way.

Those of you who have lives, family, work, people who you live with. Obligations, social or otherwise; treat this bad boy seriously, no matter how mild or slow the effects are (I read 15-20, but I found 30+ more accurate). Memory loss is no joke.

It is my first time taking this, and already am worrying about needing to taper. I will take one today, followed by 1 or 2 by midnight if I'm anxious, but hopefully I'll feel fine than and take nothing. I have the weak and anxiolytic-only Benzo, Pyraz, on the way, and that will force this Etiz back.

PS. Oral is the only way, don't consider any other way to save you health, supply and money.

All the best, forum.

I usually play it safe since my naughty days, and thus have little HR advice to contribute (unless it's on EPH, alcohol and stims), but I hope this is a wake-up call to potential buyers and newcomers. Etiz is no joke.

Thanks for putting up with all that ^

edit: It has killed anxiety though. Not in a relaxing way, but anxiety is gone.

I can relate to much of what you have said. So can many others who have any Benzo experience.. Especially those who can remember the days of little/no tolerance. Magic times but they can soon become hellish times if you have little self control. (You & Me)

If it was your first time heavily abusing Benzos (Although you do mention use of F-LAM & F-PAM - What sort of doses?) then I really do not think you'll need to taper even though you did binge on a high dose of Etizolam. Unless of course you have previously been addicted, abused, and/or used for medium - long term or high doses frequently.

Then a taper is the safe, sensible route.

All the best ;)
(14-05-2016, 01:42 AM)pally pete Wrote: post

Thanks so much. Both the Pam tests were my only time testing them, I think the first was a free gift, and the 2nd I bought only 10x to try out.

Other than those I am a benzo virgin.
I am actually enjoying my Etiz, just wished it hit quicker and had, dare I saw, stronger positive effects. (Don't want memory loss, drunken-like behavior-but-sober)

I will test Pyraz as I'm just looking for anxiety relief.
Thanks again for your input!
(14-05-2016, 02:15 AM)JohnJackson Wrote:
(14-05-2016, 01:42 AM)pally pete Wrote: post
Thanks so much. Both the Pam tests were my only time testing them, I think the fiesr was a free gift, and the 2nd I bought only 10x to try out.
Other than those I am a benzo virgin.
I am actually enjoying my Etiz, just wished it hit quicker and had, dare I saw, stronger positive effects. (Memory loss, drunken-like behaviour-but-sober)
I will test Pyraz as I'm just looking for anxiety relief.
Thanks again for your input!
No worries.

I don't mean to preach. But please jump off the Benzo train now while it's relatively easy.. At the moment from what you've told me you shouldn't need to taper, but if you continue using/experimenting with these substances then the day will come when you will have no choice but to taper. That could be a long drawn out painful process! (Life changing and sometimes even fatal in extreme cases) I've been through countless withdrawals/cold turkey's/trips to the shrink/GP/A&E, including a 1 week stay in hospital in September 2013 - All due to my Benzo use/abuse.

Please remember, many of us started out like you. Looking for anxiety relief where just one little tablet felt like the answer to all our prayers. It doesn't last, and often ends in a train wreck.

Unless anxiety cripples you, then please please please try and stear clear or use very sparingly.

Stay safe.

PM if needs be.. ;)

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter