• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Most euphoric stim currently obtainable in the uk? (i.e 4F-E/MPH, 3-FPM)
After some research here, the chemicals in the title seem to come up frequently. I'm yet to try any RC stims, I'm interested in euphoria and body high more then anything. Non functional and non work related, what is my best bet?
Of the current batch, IMHO, 4F-EPH.

Shortest lived of the three and has some euphoria.
(17-01-2016, 02:35 AM)Kerensky Wrote: Of the current batch, IMHO, 4F-EPH.

Shortest lived of the three and has some euphoria.

Thank you for your post mate :) What is the duration of each? Which is most empathogenic? Which is the horny'ist?
Why bother? ^^^

Read the treads specifically the 4f eph thread. Your answers about its duration will be answered there. Do a little research on your end mabey?
love the world and it will love you back. chin
I have done 'a little research' i ask him directly because as stated, he has experience with all three, and can provide me with accurate non biased research findings
(17-01-2016, 12:56 PM)Quantum Wrote: I have done 'a little research' i ask him directly because as stated, he has experience with all three, and can provide me with accurate non biased research findings

We're all biased because everyone's body, mind and experience is different. Drugs affect everyone in different ways, sometimes subtly, sometimes dramaticaly. Having information about one person's experience is better than having no information at all, but really, the more information you can find, the more people's experiences that you can use to inform your own decisions, the better. Only by sharing and pooling our information are we able to build a picture of the range of a drug's likely effects and make some guesses about its effects. Even then, if you decide that you want to try a drug, you should start with low doses and develop an understanding about how it affects you before increasing your dose.

To quote from Erowid, who know what they're talking about (my emphasis below):

Quote:Chemicals marked on Erowid by our Research Chemical Symbol should be considered experimental chemicals. Although some people are willing to ingest these chemicals for their effects, it is not reasonable to assume that these chemicals are in any way 'safe' to use recreationally. Although all psychoactive use involves risk, many substances in this class of chemicals have undergone virtually no human or animal toxicity studies. Research chemicals are those for which there is little to no data on possible long term problems, addiction potential, allergic reactions, or acute overdoses.

Publication of information by Erowid about human use of these chemicals is not intended to endorse their non-laboratory use. It is important to remember that reactions to psychoactives vary dramatically from person to person. Extrapolating anything from any single person's experience with a chemical is inappropriate and may result in dangerous and possibly fatal adverse reactions.

Some reports of use may include extremely glowing "wow"-type experiences. Reports of this nature should not be misunderstood to suggest that they are common or typical of those who ingest the substance, or that the effects will be pleasant or desirable.

Additionally, the reliability of many sources of these products can be questionable. Mislabeling, misidentification, issues of purity, adulteration, and misrepresentation (substitution) are unfortunately a common problem with research chemicals.

Consider carefully before choosing to use these substances.
Indeed. My experiences with 4-EPH have been positive. That said - I don't seem to be as sensitive to 4F-MPH as other people are, which could be down to me or could be down to the batch I have or.... ?

I would also encourage you (Quantum) to take a look at the other threads, or trip reports, to get an idea what a few more people are saying.

Whatever you decide, as niflheim said, remember these are brand new and nobody knows much about them, start small with whatever you decide to try, and stay safe :)
My issue is there isn't any information online which compares these 3 chemicals between one and other yet (at least from my extensive google searching). Sure i can find trip reports of them individually, but that doesn't help me come to a sure conclusion that answers my post question. I'd assume 1 user comparing substance A, B & C is going to give me a better understanding then 3 users reporting on one of three each. Those three users could all say 'some euphoria' whereas the 1 user comparing all 3 can say 'all where euphoric but C was the most'
Is that not fair to assume?
(17-01-2016, 05:55 PM)Quantum Wrote: My issue is there isn't any information online which compares these 3 chemicals between one and other yet (at least from my extensive google searching). Sure i can find trip reports of them individually, but that doesn't help me come to a sure conclusion that answers my post question. I'd assume 1 user comparing substance A, B & C is going to give me a better understanding then 3 users reporting on one of three each. Those three users could all say 'some euphoria' whereas the 1 user comparing all 3 can say 'all where euphoric but C was the most'
Is that not fair to assume?

No, it's not fair to assume.
  • One person's evaluation of these three drugs tells you nothing about how you may experience them
  • Euphoria is a poorly defined concept that means different things to different people
  • While the phenidates have similar mechanisms and can sensibly be compared, 3-FPM is a dopamine/norepinephrine releaser and the subjective differences are much wider, making it difficult to sensibly compare with the other two.
  • 4F-EPH has been around for all of three or four weeks, so there's limited information on it and many people who have tried it will still be making up their minds about it
  • We don't recommend drugs, we share experience and opinions.
  • A more pressing issue than which of these is most euphoric is what kinds of risks each has and how likely someone may be to come to harm taking any of them.

Sorry if that sounds harsh - you're new here so I shouldn't assume you're approaching this with the same assumptions that I have (and that I think most people who post here tend to share).

You seem to be treating this like it's comparison shopping - trying to identify which of the three drugs is highest value for money. Your reasons for wanting to use these substances is probably very similar to most people's; you want to get some benefits out of using them. But to us that's only really half the story - we're often more interested in the risks and potential harms that these substances may have, because we want our use to be as safe as possible. i.e. we want to maximise the benefits realised from using a substance and minimise the risk of harm. Everyone has different tolerance for risk and considers different benefits as more important and worth relatively more or less to other people.

In other words, my choices are not your choices. So as well as my experience being of limited use when not considered alongside everyone else's experience, the decisions I make based on the same information will be different from those you'd make. I may be more willing to take certain risks in return for something you don't think is valuable at all. And vice versa. But we can both be useful to each other by sharing our experience of substances because I can interpret your experience in light of my own preferences and vice versa. We might disagree completely in our conclusions, but still benefit from pooling our knowledge.

These substances are not safe, but our use of them can maximise safety to an extent limited by the form of use that's needed to achieve the benefits we want to get out of them. We do that by understanding as much as we can about how they affect people, which is informed by other people's experiences. It feels a lot like you're trying to short-circuit that process by getting someone else to tell you which one is best.
For me, 3-fpm is easier on the body (in the short term use) and is a cleaner stim (unless u dose high), I am yet to feel any kind of euphoria from it, however I may well do after staying clean for a while, my mate did.
4f-mph is a good stim and my first use give me some very nice euphoria for a while but it was followed by fast heart for a few hours which was unpleasant (to me), I think it's better to use less frequently and keep doses low (15-30mg nasally) to get good effects from it, tolerance seems to build very quickly.
As for 4f-eph I've not fully tested yet, I will be doing after my clean week, most people r saying it has a little less body load than mph, I hope it's true.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter