• 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Modalert vs modvigil vs waklert vs artvigil
Personally, I find mod/armo to be the only stim that doesn't give me crippling anxiety, dysphoric effects, or any of the plethora of physical side effects that I get from most (urinary retention... :/ ). On the other hand, taking too much will most of the time land me in a state where I act (at least according to a few different people whom I trust) like I'm hypomanic. This is with a mixed diagnosis of ADHD, BPD and MDD, though.

Other than that, the usual stim precautions for productivity apply (plan out what you need to do BEFORE taking it, else you run the risk of directing your focus onto something completely irrelevant). I find there's a considerable urge to redose also, which I recommend NOT doing unless you're needing to take a second dose because you have to work through the night (this definitely fucks with your head, so don't make it a regular thing).

As for brands, I find Modalert and Modvigil roughly equal, when bought from a source I can trust; I suspect the reported discrepancy is down to some unscrupulous vendors selling known bad/recalled batches. Waklert is stronger (and so better value for money, since you're paying the same per pill), but otherwise no different. I've never tried Artvigil, but I don't see why it would be any different to Waklert.

Just don't underestimate this stuff. I know it was a reputation as a weak stimulant, but it will definitely give you a hell of a nasty kick up the arse if you assume it's like coffee and overdo it.
(30-11-2015, 12:50 PM)only_spoons Wrote: Looking to try modafinil or armadofinil for the first time. Any thoughts on the best brand to try out?

Ive had 3 lots of modalert from india  sun pharma was the brand make they were bit expensive i thought but they werent dodgy if there is such a thing .

(30-11-2015, 12:50 PM)only_spoons Wrote: Looking to try modafinil or armadofinil for the first time. Any thoughts on the best brand to try out?

Ive had 3 lots of modalert from india  sun pharma was the brand make they were bit expensive i thought but they werent dodgy if there is such a thing .

I have Modalert, Modvigil and Wakalert

The best was  Modalert and would recommend this because it is made by Sun Pharma is a very large Indian multinational company.  I tried Modvigil this felt "dirty" I think it has a lower concentration of the active ingredient, also the tablets are physically larger. 

I have tried Wakalert, it was more expensive than modalert but felt the same so not worth the premium for me.
I am looking at replacing my 3fpm habit with Modalert 200mg for work. My source will deliver 500 for £200. Is it a good replacement. Just need that motivation, mood lift etc.
(13-06-2016, 06:05 PM)frank butcher Wrote: I am looking at replacing my 3fpm habit with Modalert 200mg for work. My source will deliver 500 for £200. Is it a good replacement. Just need that motivation, mood lift etc.

I don't think it's like 3-FPM much, though the first few times you take it it can a bit euphoric. Plus it's very clean feeling without jittery/physical side effects or any noticeable crash. It's really quite mild as a 'stimulant' but definitely works for keeping you awake and alert.
Tolerance an issue?
(13-06-2016, 08:15 PM)frank butcher Wrote: Tolerance an issue?

Some say so, I haven't noticed it. I use it infrequently but lately I could not use any sleep aids since I had to do surgery and armodafinil sure did the job. Great.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter