• 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Modafinil / modalert
(02-12-2014, 09:08 PM)ApbHex Wrote: Am I the only person that gets a little rush when insufflating this? Nothing to write home about, it's not why I sniff it. Lasts a short while leading into much quicker onset than if I swallow. I find these to be hit or miss orally, whereas if I crush and sniff I always get great results. I feel full dose every time, I'd say when I've taken orally it's only worked literally 50% of the time.

I have occasionally snorted modafinil to get a quicker onset, but there is quite a lot of filler to suck up with it.

Always get mine from 4NRX without any problems.

I do find the 200mg version too strong and a bit jittery, 100mg is enough for me.

Always make sure I take it in the morning otherwise I can't sleep without some kind of assistance
[deleted]

Quote:Always get mine from 4NRX without any problems.

Just everyone please do yourself a favour and buy Modalert and not Modvigil.

Oh c'mon I was only jokin'!!!

niamh edited 04-04-2016 05:43 PM this post because:

baltar - I removed a response to another member from your post which seemed to be mocking their comparatively low level of use. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it was a poorly judged attempt at humour rather than a genuine and misguided expression of contempt.

As from now where can i get some modalert or any modafinil from the uk
(25-04-2016, 07:17 PM)samoaj Wrote: As from now where can i get some modalert or any modafinil from the uk

Darknet vendors.
(25-04-2016, 07:17 PM)samoaj Wrote: As from now where can i get some modalert or any modafinil from the uk

Get armodafinil from cheapchems. I used modalert etc and personally it gave me some jitters. Even 100 mg did. I still have thoise tinfoiled ones in  my box. Ialso used pure  modafinil powder and that is a lot smoother but can't be obtained anywhere. However: armodafinil is even close and per dose better than that powder. It is the best thing I ever used to keep me awake after a bad nights sleep. I use 1/3 of a tab for good effect.
Does anyone else get constantly nauseous on Modafinil? Or have any insight as to why I do?

I tried it a few years ago and found it really effective, just couldn't stand the constant nausea.
(25-04-2016, 11:00 PM)Azcat Wrote: Does anyone else get constantly nauseous on Modafinil? Or have any insight as to why I do?

I tried it a few years ago and found it really effective, just couldn't stand the constant nausea.

Everyone is different a bit. I neevr experienced it but when it comes to meds, side-effects are often noted from 10 to 1 to 0,1 % or so. So some people have a side-effect others don't and this could be one of them.
Some physicians recommend starting with100 mg Modafinildose. Is it sufficient dosage for an initial intake?
I assume you have 200mg tablets and certainly you should be able to feel a half of one. You could try a quarter first to gauge sensitivity. There's not much point in having more than necessary as the effects don't really increase in a linear fashion. It can take a few tries to get the dose right for you and too much can be unpleasant (jitters, over-sensitivity to coffee etc). Take in the morning if you want to sleep at a normal time at night. Tolerance isn't usually a problem and food doesn't really delay onset.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
(10-05-2017, 09:58 PM)Oscar23 Wrote: Some physicians recommend starting with100 mg Modafinildose. Is it sufficient dosage for an initial intake?

This will help you. It would provide right accustoming your body to that drug itself. And you can take reactions under control to the remedy. There many people whohave posted their first usage of drug in the same 100mg dosage. And they describe its positive effect.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter