• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Modafiendz AKA N-Methyl-4,4-difluoro-Modafinil
If they got down to £1/pellet I think more people would consider it.  But for now it's only going to be the hardcore nootropic enthusiasts (the longecity crew) and people genuinely interested in the compound who are going to go for it.

Regardless of price, it is good to see an RC on the market that is not developed for recreational (ab)use. Might make the powers that be see that this is a legitimate area of innovative business... sometimes.
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
I think you're right there re the non-recreational angle. Sure won't change minds overnight though.

BB do seem to have a good imagination and think outside the box.

But they'll always be to pharmacies what bitcoins are to twenty pound notes.
Oh gosh...wouldnt go near them at that price!!!!  Way way over priced!!
My initial reaction too, but then I thought about how much I spend on coffee in a week.
Not buying shit until that price drops. Luckily that should happen pretty quickly.
Who the fuck is Psychoactive Substances Bill and why is he taking all my drugs?
I've got some modafied modafinilz arriving tomorrow but I won't be able to review them until next week because I'm on a short PED cycle and I don't want my heart to explode. ;)

I will do a comparison between this, Provigil (modafinil) and Nuvigil (armodafinil) - both by Teva.
How to think like a genius: ban all the shit that puts 2 idiots into hospital once a month but tax the liquid shit that puts 1.2 million in (a large number of which are completely innocent and didn't even touch it).   blink  

cantwatch
WHY ARE THESE CALLED MODAFIENDZ(WITH A Z) WHY NOT JUST MODA'S

fuck buckledbonzi i cant take it anymore

FUCK

MODAFURY X COMING SOON
Big Grin 
(06-08-2014, 08:51 PM)WeAreScientists Wrote: I like the appetite suppression talk, I'm on mirtazapine at the mo which makes me want to eat like crazy. Also basically makes me feel benzoed out all day. I wonder if the GP would script me some modafinil to counteract it? It's not abusable so I shouldn't look weird asking about it.

You won't get a prescription for modafinil from your GP for side effects from any drugs, especially not for antidepressants. You should consider switching to something else with adjunct bupropion.

You could ask for a referral to a sleep clinic and they can recommend modafinil as a treatment option in a letter back to your GP but there's no way they will just give it to you on asking. Otherwise everyone would be on oxy...

If you genuinely want modafinil, your best approach would be to come off the antidepressants, start disrupting your sleep cycle to a point where you can no longer control it and then you're pretty-much guaranteed a referral and modafinil within less than a week.

Alternatively, if you have doctors in your immediate family or circle of friends, you can just be brutally honest and say 'I need that shit to help me stay awake'. It worked for me, but I think it helps to be a med student because some of us genuinely need that shit to study, especially if we suffer from a procrastination disorder like Icantbefucked Syndrome.
How to think like a genius: ban all the shit that puts 2 idiots into hospital once a month but tax the liquid shit that puts 1.2 million in (a large number of which are completely innocent and didn't even touch it).   blink  

cantwatch
Forgive me but I've had a few Etiz tonight (enjoying my week off). So are BB the only ones that are stocking this currently? The only vendors I usually deal with are CW and BRC for trust reasons (I don't know why BB is so popular... )

Anyway, what reputable vendors currently have this in stock?
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society.  If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.  ~P.J. O'Rourke
It costs about £35 for 100 pellets of Modafinil, maybe less in some places, I don't know. BB are selling 100 Modafuryshits or whatever they're called for £170. This is a major marketing fail for something that apparently isn't too potent or very long lasting as a nootropic tool, and that is even before the fact they appear to be named after some crack whore magazine lonely wanted advert.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter