Mexedrone trip report - New Batch
MEXEDRONE TRIP REPORT:

Subject : Male
Weight: 120kg
Height: 6ft 3inches

No Chemicals of any class administered for a week prior to experiment

Subject had already sampled Mexedrone before about 2 weeks previous

Subject Has Vast experience with Classic stimulants and RC Stimulants
(MDPV, 4-mmc , 3-mmc  Methylone, Pentadrone, Ethylphenidate etc )

Experiment conducted at home in a comfortable and controlled environment

Doses of 100mg and 200mg taken throughout experiment

REPORT:

(allergy test taken 2 hours prior to experiment)

Timeline is in minutes.

0:00: 100mg Crushed to powered and Insulfated. Minor sting which subsides after
         10 seconds or so.

0:10: Feel something happen slightly, a slight shift in perception. Like I can notice
         that i have taken something

0:20: Still in the same head space. Slight butterflies. just waiting for something
         more to happen

0:30:  No change in effects. Heart rate up a little But no signs of stimulation at all

0:40: Decide that i will up the dose and see where it takes me. 200mg crushed and
         insulfated between both nostrils

0:50: Seem to be back where i was after first dose at 10 mins. Again slight shift in
         perception noted and the butterfly feeling is back.

1:00: Not much has changed really accept that i feel my jaw is quite tense. Still
         No stimulation or a whiff of euphoria noted. zilch

1:10: No Change

1:20: The previous feeling of something about to happen has leveled into a weird
         sort of sedation. cant be arced to move at all. Feel quite tired and reckon if
         i tried i could probably nod off.

Experiment ended there.

This feels no different to the first sample i tested.

i am grateful for the sample but this really isn't the next 4-mmc not even close.
There is no way i would buy this chemical as it is as it offers absolutely nothing.

No stimulation
No euphoria

Just sedation towards the end.

Terrible.
I'm afraid to say but that is a great trip report! Sounds like shit which is spot on. Was going to do a write up myself but nothing to add that King hasn't said already. Sorry guys and vendors, grateful that I was given the opportunity to sample it but I can't lie.... I don't rate it at all. Any initial excitement was probably down to testing something new but it never went anywhere. It's on the edge of something but never gets there.
"I am not only touching the Sun... I am the Sun... We are one"
Thanks for an honest report, think I'll stick with a chocolate bar
It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.
(22-08-2015, 07:04 PM)neilj Wrote: I'm afraid to say but that is a great trip report! Sounds like shit which is spot on. Was going to do a write up myself but nothing to add that King hasn't said already. Sorry guys and vendors, grateful that I was given the opportunity to sample it but I can't lie.... I don't rate it at all. Any initial excitement was probably down to testing something new but it never went anywhere. It's on the edge of something but never gets there.

: )
Wouldn't go as far to say it does nothing. I mean there is slight activity there but that's pushing it. At 350mg split evenly between two insufflated doses there was first alerts but that was about it. Thought I felt a nice stimulation building, nothing physical but fast thought process, moving between tasks effortlessly....  it lasted about 5 minutes then left nothing other than a quite heavy sedation. That could of all been placebo. I actually got a pleasant rush from the first batch although mild but I was excited about testing it and I'd also been up the pub all afternoon which may of clouded my judgement considerably.
"I am not only touching the Sun... I am the Sun... We are one"
More or less on par with the experience I had when sampling the initial batch. Either you've been sent something from the exact same batch, or this really is as good as it is ever going to get.
Is there a possibility that the batch from this sample is still not the same batch from the chemical that will be released this week? Also could different shops have different batches? If that's the case it would be useful to know where your sample came from. As I understand there are currently 4 shops that will have this chemical available: http://mexedrone.com/vendors/

Cheers
Sample from UKRC.
(22-08-2015, 07:46 PM)King Wrote: Sample from UKRC.

Things are not looking promising I still had some hope for this one :(
Yeah me too. Oh well looking forward to the new phenidate UKRC have up there sleeves! Party

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter