• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mexedrone Trip Report
(24-07-2015, 08:48 AM)swole29 Wrote: I think the majority of people will be comparing it to 4-MMC as it's labled a 4mmc derivative. And the best RC days was when 4mmc methylone mdpv

Trust me if you were around then the RCs available now are hideous compared.

Right. If it were not called mexedrone and specifically being marketed as a mephedrone analogue or replacement, then there would be no need to compare it to mephedrone. Of course some obscure naming scheme doesn't generate hype or revenue, but since they have chosen that route, it makes sense to prioritize comparisons to meph.

Yeah, this is the general consensus from people I talk to who were active in the RC scene in 2008-2010. Most of them have moved back to illegals due to the grievous conditions of today's scene, particularly those in the UK. I am a bit luckier as where I live there is more to choose from but still not so much that is appealing as far as empathogens go.

But yes, if this can even remotely compare to meph then it obviously beats the endless stream of NDRIs. Let's get some serotonin and dopamine release up in here!
Your exactly right bro

The reason 09/10 was so good because the legals were better than the illeagle scene due the crap MDMA. Crap pills and crap coke which is over priced and shit a lof the time 

Meph, methylone, mdpv and the rest of the cathinones 

And now MPA vs coke in the uk it's close coz there both poor. 

I don't have the energy to do MDMA anymore lol. 

3fpm probably the best available at the moment, however not selling great In our shop tbh. 

So mexedrone even the small amount I took was a refreshing suprise 

MPA + mdai is a nice combo though
The research chemicals scene has always been a poor reflection of the glory days; but when that golden age was has a tendency to change depending on who you ask. I was only reading about it on alt.drugs.psychedelics at the time, but I'm sure there's people here who would count Operation Web Tryp as the point it all started to go downhill.

Some of us rather like the NDRIs, too. But de gustibus non est disputandum, right?
Right and this is totally different to 4-mmc being totally shit compared to MDMA when it hit the world many yeard afyer and was compared ad infinitum  and ad nauseum, was it useful, maybe to some but fuck knows why. Before MDMA there was amphetamines of various types and MDMA was likened to them, did it help in the fucking slightest explain to someone who had ever used amphetamine understand the effects, no. Maybe it gave meaning to some effectsw but was it as useful as you seem to think? No. I could say it has aspects of many things and depending on who you are it may or may not mean something to you but it's been compared to 4-mmc, 4-mmc has been mentioned, and yet you still bitch.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
The key to leaving a good comparative review is simply to be balanced and thorough. Those who can make comparisons to meph shouldn't just say, oh this makes me more empathetic than say, post-ban meph and leave it at that--they should explain what that means. They could say something like: whereas post-ban meph made me want to send my friends texts telling them how much I appreciate them, mexedrone made me knock on their doors at 4am and ask them for hugs. 

eg: Music appreciation on mexedrone is not quite as good as with pre-ban meph. With pre-ban I could listen to the shittiest music and be so loved up it sounded like a symphony. Mexedrone did not change my taste in music but it did seem to make my favorites sound better and I felt the same urge to dance as with meph, albeit with less energy. 

Et cetera, et cetera. 

That way it provides context for everyone. 
But enough of that. We should have some more reports coming soon...  excited
Didn't you just PM me about keeping shite out of this thread?

(24-07-2015, 01:22 PM)Kompressor Wrote: Didn't you just PM me about keeping shite out of this thread?

Was simply responding to YOUR previous post since you claim comparisons to meph would somehow be unhelpful. And once again, no one is bitching. Just leave it alone and put the drama to bed, mate.
Why? You just PMed me about stopping this mindless crap? You go to the same schol  as Tom Selleck to learn ignorance to ignore me?

Samples would hopefully in the first instance go out to people competent to handle them and able to write intelligibly about them - if this is done other can assess what the experience offers that may be similar to something else; whilst I understand people see this as a meph replacememt or potentially so and experience might be nice I have read many straight comparisons in trip reports that pave over a lot of individual character of a compound and have been misleading when I have tried them; this might be more true of more complex compounds than this of course - we can see evidence this might fit broadly into the same sort of catagory as meph but to what degree maybe open to debate for a while (soon others will make comparisons) and we cannot expect everything including cast iron guarentees that it will feel the same in ones self. It's always keeping expectation in check and not dreaming on the basis of how we remember a substance.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
If the comparison to 4-MMC meant so much to so many, and was based on 4-MMC being totally fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or whether it's based on a memory of that being the 1st RC to really hit the market and be used so widely by so many. It's nowhere near the best RC that's been out since then.

Also  anyone testing who can compare this to 4-MMC and has had it since the ban, probably within the last year but i n small amounts because they probably weren't that bothered about it to begin with but got it on a whim because of the name,  must be talking to someone who has also had access to 4-MMC since the ban (lots of people after reading the increase in drug use article). And if that's the case why not just buy frigging 4-MMC if it's so threadwafflingly fantastic.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter