• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mexedrone Trip Report
(23-07-2015, 08:43 PM)adb Wrote: @ UKRC, when will his be available? Can't wait for the release and the feeling of a good rushy euphoria!  With the instant feel good factor and agree with people above! I used to like the burn of 4-MCC! Made the insuffulation even more enjoyable! MEXEDRONE :D

Stock will be landing in the coming days but it will be available online  when a large amount lands in 1-2 weeks but the wait will be worth it
(23-07-2015, 08:48 PM)UKRC-Chemicals Wrote:
(23-07-2015, 08:43 PM)adb Wrote: @ UKRC, when will his be available? Can't wait for the release and the feeling of a good rushy euphoria!  With the instant feel good factor and agree with people above! I used to like the burn of 4-MCC! Made the insuffulation even more enjoyable! MEXEDRONE :D

Stock will be landing in the coming days but it will be available online  when a large amount lands in 1-2 weeks but the wait will be worth it

Can we place small orders on the original stock?
(23-07-2015, 08:26 PM)UKRC-Chemicals Wrote:
(23-07-2015, 07:22 PM)mindyabiznis Wrote: I
(23-07-2015, 07:15 PM)UKRC-Chemicals Wrote:
(23-07-2015, 06:39 PM)mindyabiznis Wrote: I hope I'm not being referred to as the 1st person "moaning" if anyone looks, my first post concerned as to whether there could be a comparison made with 4mmc was when I asked wyvern if he had any 4mmc experience .

The only other thing that's been brought to contest really is the well respected well known members that got samples also got banned lol.

Are people seriously still stressing about that?

Jesus, we have what seems to be nothing but positive news on this new substance and im certainly looking forward to making an order as soon as it's available.

P.s. I have it on good authority it will be available to order from a certain vendor mid to late NEXT WEEK people!! :D

Edit** I'll be posting up a TR as soon as I get my hands on this stuff, recent usage of pure 99% unbashed 4mmc (2days ago) means I will be able to see for myself and also for others if it is ACTUALLY what it's being made out to be :)

Been released next week ?? i call bullshit and as for talking about illegals on here you really do make yourself sound like a clown

You're entitled to your opinion... Albeit a bit harsh. Might be bullshit but that's what I was informed and since the start of this thread people have been mentioning it being available in the next 2 weeks.

Just stating the facts UKRC, people complain that real 4mmc just isnt available at all anymore and I know outright that they're categorically incorrect :)

Also considering ALL people seem to want is a direct comparison to meph I don't see why you have to get your handbag out lol I could give a sh!t what you think.

Similar to the people that think cola in the UK doesn't reach 40% purity *rolls eyes* if your a 17 year old buying it from some random guy in a pub what do you expect? but again these naysayers are doing nothing but speculating.

Little different when your ez-test comes back darker than blood red with no active cuts.

Again you make yourself sound like a complete clown,edit your post all you want

I only added to it...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, your opinion is your's mate, I don't get why you're so on my case, this is a forum right? I can say or not say pretty much what I want (within site rules).

I'm not attacking you, I would expect the same courtesy.

Suppose some of us are just dicks, whatever your perception is lol
Magick, You have woefully missed the crux of my arguments and are returning to the same talking points...  By all means, delete our exchange as it has gone nowhere and is indeed of no merit to the rest of the thread.
Nice report, similar tomy thoughts but have only had time for limited testing. I find this actually very pleasant but proper testing will have to wait until tomorrow. Can see this being popular though.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
(23-07-2015, 08:41 PM)MilzyWilzy Wrote: Fantastic TR hayvanherif. 

I'm really very excited about trying Mexedrone. I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas.  Party

Do you feel that it's a social chem? As in having a strong urge to interact with people? Chat shit on forums? Any creativity aspect? 

Thank you matey x

I couldn't have time to write about today. I was really curious on it's socializing effect and prepared a bag contains 100mg Mexedrone crushed powder before meeting one of my friend at pub. Ingested intranasal at two times between hours. Seems good for socializing but its not md-like lovely wide-open feeling either blow-like self-confident attitude. Something between two and a bit drunken version. No clue for creativity aspect but dont think it has.

(23-07-2015, 10:48 PM)Kompressor Wrote: Nice report, similar tomy thoughts but have only had time for limited testing. I find this actually very pleasant but proper testing will have to wait until tomorrow. Can see this being popular though.

Yeah bro it wont be surprise if it hits the market really fast and noisy. Looking forward to see your reports on it.

(23-07-2015, 04:16 AM)chickenskittles Wrote: Hmmm intriguing. Thanks for your TR. I only wish it had been been mandated that in order to receive a sample you had to have tried meph. It makes it hard to analyze mexedrone as a mephedrone replacement with no context... But even so, the market is pretty dead so even if you hadn't tried meph your input on a potential new king is still valuable.

I guess me getting sample and testing made u really upset man. Give me ur details so I can send u few crushed shards if it will make you feel any better? and Im sure that u already sent ur CV to WEDINOS since you are a very special person who tried Meph and able to test all substances without lab equipments as well.

And am also surprised when you say "thanks for your report". I dont think it deserves any appreciate especially from someone who tried Meph before, but Im glad to hear anyway. You're not just a man who tried Meph but you're also a kind gentleman.

After all sarcasm bro, just try to respect instead bitching I tell u. In that way, you may get a sample one day...
I think the majority of people will be comparing it to 4-MMC as it's labled a 4mmc derivative. And the best RC days was when 4mmc methylone mdpv

Trust me if you were around then the RCs available now are hideous compared.

Any way back on track some good info comming through from the samples.
(24-07-2015, 08:48 AM)swole29 Wrote: I think the majority of people will be comparing it to 4-MMC as it's labled a 4mmc derivative. And the best RC days was when 4mmc methylone mdpv

Trust me if you were around then the RCs available now are hideous compared.

Any way back on track some good info comming through from the samples.

The wide availability of mephedrone and similar cathinones around 2010 marked the start of the modern research chemicals industry, with what had been club drugs used in the wake of the MDMA shortage crossing over to a much broader customer base.

It's now five years on and the RC industry has  undergone explosive growth, both in terms of revenue and customer-base. There's a lot of people buying research chemicals today that weren't when 4-mmc was legal (myself included), so the comparison may not be as widely useful or necessary as you think.
Very good points niflheim, While this is intended to mimick mephedrone, cparing the 2 is not an apples to apples comparison. Rgedless of a drugs class or what it saw designed to mimick, it is still a distinct and unique compound and should be treated as such. It definitely has similarities but tonight will give beytter results
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
Yes totally except that 

Legal highs are more popular now then ever. 

When the blanked ban comes in our HEADSHOP is going to struggle. 

We also do ecig varieties and large range of liquids, eqipment, pipes smoking material wraps ect 

But a huge amount of our profit comes from the legal highs we sell. 

Dropped off slightly since the ban of ethyl. 

There were a hardcore base of fans using the Ching - ethylphen. That almost used it daily. Along with our synthacaine mix 

Mexedrone should be out in the time for the students to get back :-) 

Like I say the 300mg sample I tried reminded me very much of 4mmc. But we have to take I to consideration people's tolerances, people are going to have varying degrees of how intense the chemical is based on there tolerance aswell.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter