• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mexedrone Trip Report
(23-07-2015, 04:16 AM)chickenskittles Wrote: Hmmm intriguing. Thanks for your TR. I only wish it had been been mandated that in order to receive a sample you had to have tried meph. It makes it hard to analyze mexedrone as a mephedrone replacement with no context... But even so, the market is pretty dead so even if you hadn't tried meph your input on a potential new king is still valuable.

Do you have anything constructive to say? Two posts to your name, both negative in tone. If I didn't know better I'd suspect a duplicate account...

You seem to be here only to snipe, so far at least, and this may deter people from reporting on lower doses or how they compare with what's on the UK legal market these days. Your final remark hardly serves to pull your punches once they are already thrown, if all reports to date give you no context. 

It is agreed that comparisons with mephedrone would be interesting and no doubt they will follow, but we welcome reports in context of the currently legal UK RC market (which is fairly crap) as much as in any other. I've met mephedrone users who'd only ever had it on the black market and really had no idea what they had actually taken or quite how much of it - would that be a better standard of comparison?
Mexedrone is stronger then the post ban street meph I've had

In terms of pre ban, it's hard to say

My first ever time taking meph was magical.

It's hard to compare at the moment as meph sessions were usually 2-3 grams long, and the more you did the experience changed.

300mg mexedrone vs 300mg mephedrone - very simmilar if I had to go out on a limb if say 4mmc had slightly more bang

Although, I think some of us look back on meph with rose tinted glasses on as it where.
(23-07-2015, 09:16 AM)magick Wrote: It is agreed that comparisons with mephedrone would be interesting and no doubt they will follow, but we welcome reports in context of the currently legal UK RC market (which is fairly crap) as much as in any other. I've met mephedrone users who'd only ever had it on the black market and really had no idea what they had actually taken or quite how much of it - would that be a better standard of comparison?

All the other stuff aside I've found it interesting when browsing wedinos that mephedrone samples seem to be the most consistently pure submissions. I'm not sure if this is due to people importing from RC vendors in Europe or  it being so cheap that the black market just sells it on as is.  Sorry bit of a derail there but your post just reminded me  and  it has surprised me to see that kind of result popping up consistently for a banned substance.  Some samples are cut obviously but I expected there to be a lot more of it going on than it appears to be. Anyway just something I find curious. I'll let the thread get back on track. Apologies.
"But people, who are not very bright, close their minds to new information. Sometimes, perhaps, out of loyalty to opinions the've held for years but the real loyalty we owe is to truth."
 ~ anon via Bongwater
(23-07-2015, 09:28 AM)swole29 Wrote: Mexedrone is stronger then the post ban street meph I've had

In terms of pre ban, it's hard to say

My first ever time taking meph was magical.

It's hard to compare at the moment as meph sessions were usually 2-3 grams long, and the more you did the experience changed.

300mg mexedrone vs 300mg mephedrone - very simmilar if I had to go out on a limb if say 4mmc had slightly more bang

Although, I think some of us look back on meph with rose tinted glasses on as it where.

Hey man where did you get your sample from? Not that I'm requesting a sample, I just want to buy from that site when it's available. I'm now seeying at least 3 different websites where it's "coming soon"

Cheers
I'm finding in my area it's extremely hard to get hold of now.

Probably a great time for the introduction of mexedrone

And I'm presume when this gets banned

It will end up on the streets as the new mkat
(23-07-2015, 09:28 AM)swole29 Wrote: Although, I think some of us look back on meph with rose tinted glasses on as it where.

A chap I know who worked in a headshop during the boom gave me some leftover stock last year. I don't think those glasses are rose-tinted at all. I had a ball.
Don't get me wrong bud 

It was awesome. 

But u tend to look at fond memories even more positive. 

Meph did have some drawbacks 

The fiending, the addiction, the corrosive nature, the comedown, the fake emotion, nothing gave me anxiety like meph, which I still suffer from occasionally theese days.

I also got this a lot with friends, after meph I was never able to smoke weed again from anxiety.

Still one of my favourite chems though

Back on topic - mexedrone also had that typical cathinone smell
(23-07-2015, 09:16 AM)magick Wrote:
(23-07-2015, 04:16 AM)chickenskittles Wrote: Hmmm intriguing. Thanks for your TR. I only wish it had been been mandated that in order to receive a sample you had to have tried meph. It makes it hard to analyze mexedrone as a mephedrone replacement with no context... But even so, the market is pretty dead so even if you hadn't tried meph your input on a potential new king is still valuable.

Do you have anything constructive to say? Two posts to your name, both negative in tone. If I didn't know better I'd suspect a duplicate account...

You seem to be here only to snipe, so far at least, and this may deter people from reporting on lower doses or how they compare with what's on the UK legal market these days. Your final remark hardly serves to pull your punches once they are already thrown, if all reports to date give you no context. 

It is agreed that comparisons with mephedrone would be interesting and no doubt they will follow, but we welcome reports in context of the currently legal UK RC market (which is fairly crap) as much as in any other. I've met mephedrone users who'd only ever had it on the black market and really had no idea what they had actually taken or quite how much of it - would that be a better standard of comparison?

(Well, it's apparent that you don't know any better in this case. Not sure where your paranoia is coming from.) 

It's interesting that you take my constructive comments (which should to you serve as beneficial as they come from impartial observations) as some sort of personal attack on yourself. I'm merely noting what has and has not made sense as someone who had been observing the mexedrone thread from a distance. I wasn't aware that being new to a place meant you had to kowtow to existing structures and couldn't speak your mind; sometimes it is good to have fresh eyes. So at any rate, my comments serve as suggestions. Only YOU take them to be snipes as I got reputation points from my first post... Furthermore, they have also inspired discussion, something that you are not doing, despite your unfounded notion that I would discourage people from commenting and reporting. Perhaps next time you take offense to one of my comments you should PM me. 

Obviously the best standard of comparison would be responsible former meph users, which do not include people who acquire unknown compounds from the black market without scales and reagent tests. To me it makes no sense that a novel substance being marketed as a mephedrone replacement should have been given to people who are mephedrone naive to sample. It stands to reason that if a person with intimate knowledge of meph gives a glowing report of the substance in question, that it is automatically a statement about how it compares to the rest of the existing RC scene. I shouldn't have to explain that mephedrone was leaps and bounds better received (and personally, I would say better) than really any other stimulant RC of its time, which are certainly better than the ones which are offered now due to draconian and wide-sweeping bans. 

However, given that what has been done is already done, I was hoping those comments should serve as suggestions were a new batch of samples to be offered. As someone who values psychoactive experiments on the "frontier", so to speak, I did acknowledge the merit of any reports at all on mexedrone, as well as thanked the OP for their contributions, which apparently was unsatisfactory to you (whose comments are merely swipes again??). I just wish a little more foresight had gone into the distribution of them, among other things related to this compound... We can go back to our regularly scheduled programming considering that only NOW we have derailed the thread and possibly deterred comment on the matter at hand. 
(23-07-2015, 12:23 PM)chickenskittles Wrote:
(23-07-2015, 09:16 AM)magick Wrote:

(Well, it's apparent that you don't know any better in this case. Not sure where your paranoia is coming from.) 

It's interesting that you take my constructive comments (which should to you serve as beneficial as they come from impartial observations) as some sort of personal attack on yourself. I'm merely noting what has and has not made sense as someone who had been observing the mexedrone thread from a distance. I wasn't aware that being new to a place meant you had to kowtow to existing structures and couldn't speak your mind; sometimes it is good to have fresh eyes. So at any rate, my comments serve as suggestions. Only YOU take them to be snipes as I got reputation points from my first post... Furthermore, they have also inspired discussion, something that you are not doing, despite your unfounded notion that I would discourage people from commenting and reporting. Perhaps next time you take offense to one of my comments you should PM me. 

Obviously the best standard of comparison would be responsible former meph users, which do not include people who acquire unknown compounds from the black market without scales and reagent tests. To me it makes no sense that a novel substance being marketed as a mephedrone replacement should have been given to people who are mephedrone naive to sample. It stands to reason that if a person with intimate knowledge of meph gives a glowing report of the substance in question, that it is automatically a statement about how it compares to the rest of the existing RC scene. I shouldn't have to explain that mephedrone was leaps and bounds better received (and personally, I would say better) than really any other stimulant RC of its time, which are certainly better than the ones which are offered now due to draconian and wide-sweeping bans. 

However, given that what has been done is already done, I was hoping those comments should serve as suggestions were a new batch of samples to be offered. As someone who values psychoactive experiments on the "frontier", so to speak, I did acknowledge the merit of any reports at all on mexedrone, as well as thanked the OP for their contributions, which apparently was unsatisfactory to you (whose comments are merely swipes again??). I just wish a little more foresight had gone into the distribution of them, among other things related to this compound... We can go back to our regularly scheduled programming considering that only NOW we have derailed the thread and possibly deterred comment on the matter at hand. 

There is no paranoia and indeed no assertion, merely an awareness that a certain jaded, negative, supercilious style of posting (combined with denials that it's anything of the kind and pseudointellectual arguments that it's actually constructive) become boringly familiar over time.

No, I shouldn't PM you. Your response was not a constructive reply to the original TR and as I said, the token effort to pull your punches after they are thrown doesn't change that. It would seem almost as though it's only tacked on to create room for the inevitable argument of this sort, or you'd have been constructive from the outset. My response was public with good reason and I stand by what I said.

Beyond that, I don't intend to entertain an argument as to your intentions or to have a vote on whether your response to the TR was constructive. Nobody would disagree that reports from users with a diverse range of experiences are useful, but your "thanks" for the report ring entirely hollow when they are undermined by all that follows. 

Since we seem to agree on one point, which is that off-topic distractions don't belong on this thread, are you happy for me to trash the off-topic posts (yours and mine) so we can actually let the discussion get back on track? I would have done that up front, but it seemed a discourtesy to merely delete the post rather than respond to it, likewise this one. You already confirm that you made your point to a receptive audience on the other thread, and allege that your intentions are constructive, so hopefully you'll have no objection to removing these distractions from the OP's valued report.
"I just wish a little more foresight had gone into the distribution of them" (samples) 

I gave out 5 of the 6 samples given too forum members and they were given too active members who have been on here some time and are reputable people now you are the 2nd person too pop up moaning the samples should be given too people with experience of 4-mmc i don`t see why like you seem too think this would make your TR any better than those given samples.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter