• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mexedrone Trip Report
Thanks that's a great write up :)

Sounds promising and infact a bit less than full on mephedrone could be good for social events, more so if it feels less grubby.
My concerns under the coming NPS ban.....Will be dark chocolate Hob nobs be safe? Will I need the Dark chocolate web?
Mostly are our brains safe under the misuse of drus act as of our natural brains DMT content, manufacturing of an  class A = BAD.

(22-07-2015, 06:59 PM)hayvanherif Wrote:
(22-07-2015, 06:55 PM)plim Wrote: Thanks for the report! 

Not trying to push you to get a higher dose, or anything, but I can remember pretty well that 100-150mg of pre-ban would be enough to feel a big rush for 15-20min and then a decent high for 1 to 2 hours.

I think this chemical is suposed to be weaker compared to pre-ban right? Just saying that 90mg seems like a small dose to feel anything as strong as the original. From what I read from your report it seems the effects are actually pretty good and similar to meph but the dose is just very weak.. if you took 50mg of pre-ban you wouldn't feel a great high either!

Cheers and be safe

Yeah buddy, as I mentioned in the TR too. Just wanted to play safe since its totally new and unknown structure. Now Im going to take one more line.

Any news on your second line hayvanherif?
(22-07-2015, 09:17 PM)Xochipilli Wrote: Good report - have you tried mephedrone and if so are doses comparable; guessing maybe not since you mention 3F/mpa - what you mention sounds kind of inline with drone but johnny vodka is right to keep expectations well in check till more data is available

Nope, Ive never tried meph before but I have so many stims in my list that I did (eph, ippd, 3-4ctmp, mpa, methylone, nm2ai, nitracaine etc) compare those, this shit is on the front line.

(22-07-2015, 10:10 PM)adb Wrote: Any news on your second line hayvanherif?

Yeah, 50 mg railed right after. Hit fast again with increased euphoria and rush. It wasnt sweaty like my first ingestion (90 mg) And faded quick again. Duration is around 30 minutes this time. Not much stimulation, but noticeable changes in mood.

Must handle by caution due to its moorish character guys.
Sounds like its a goer. might not last long though.
Great report mate, many thanks!
"But people, who are not very bright, close their minds to new information. Sometimes, perhaps, out of loyalty to opinions the've held for years but the real loyalty we owe is to truth."
 ~ anon via Bongwater
(22-07-2015, 11:16 PM)MrApollo Wrote: Great report mate, many thanks!

You're welcome mate. Happy to see that we have some promising chems before the blanket ban, new released MDAI and this Mexedrone. thumbup
Thanks for posting this report.
I can see this bringing the crazy Xgram, 4-5 day sessions back to those who can't put the bag down.
(22-07-2015, 11:33 PM)hayvanherif Wrote:
(22-07-2015, 11:16 PM)MrApollo Wrote: Great report mate, many thanks!

You're welcome mate. Happy to see that we have some promising chems before the blanket ban, new released MDAI and this Mexedrone. thumbup

Yes indeed bingo bongo badger as my nan used to say !
"But people, who are not very bright, close their minds to new information. Sometimes, perhaps, out of loyalty to opinions the've held for years but the real loyalty we owe is to truth."
 ~ anon via Bongwater
Hmmm intriguing. Thanks for your TR. I only wish it had been been mandated that in order to receive a sample you had to have tried meph. It makes it hard to analyze mexedrone as a mephedrone replacement with no context... But even so, the market is pretty dead so even if you hadn't tried meph your input on a potential new king is still valuable.
I've tried both

It's very similar to meph from my limited experience less stimulating more euphoric

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter