• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mexedrone Trip Report
90mg Mexedrone from UKRC (big thanks for the sample) measured after a quick alergy test. White shinny shards are crushed to fine powder easily and divided two lines. Had breakfast 3 hours ago and drank 250ml RdBull an hour ago.

0:00 Railed both. Not bad on nose. Hurts slightly.
0:03 min. Starting to feel something? Yeah, really.
0:05 Increasing heart rate. Really fast and noticable.
0:08 Rush increases along with heart rate. Bad news, hands are sweaty. Already?
0:10 Rush, heart rate increase and euphoria also. Playing some tunes, let me see how the music on it cuz I can feel the come up intensively...
0:11 Drip with some sore but not so bad. Hard to swallow.
0:12 Feel high-like, something around there but not exactly. This is not a typical CNS stimulant which
Im very familiar with like mpa or eph.
0:14 Drip and sore continues, getting a bit harsh.
0:18 To be honest, cant feel wether there is music appreciation or not? slightly I can say.
0:20 Hands become normal but chest pressure a little. Low level of euphoria.
0:22 Started to think its underdosed. Maybe need a booster? (urge to redose)
0:23 First alerts appeared very quick after ingestion and increase fast within minutes and stop.
0:25 Tend to smoke cigarette. Some dirty moodlift.
0:27 Rush seems fading but moodlift keeps its existence. Happy and speedy thoughts.
0:30 Just checked eyes, slight pupil dilation.
0:31 Horny moments, music is good. Tend to dance.
0:32 Might have also SERT activity?
0:35 Its going. Urge to redose.
0:55 Fades.
1:10 Feel like I'm on baseline again. (urge to redose sneakingly :)
1:20 Maybe it's the baseline. 

Positive Effects: Moodlift, little hornyness(less than mpa or MDxx), good rush, slight euphoria(less than MDxx), slight body stimulation, no residual stim.

Negative Effects: Increased heart rate, slight pupil dilation, sweaty body (esp. hands).

General Review
90mg Mexedrone railed and it came up really quick, sweaty and in rush. This rise continued around 5-10 minutes. It's more recreational than mpa/3fpm and doesnt seem fuctional. Duration of the trip was relatively short. According to me, 90mg might not enough to reach the excellent results and I'm sure its something good in terms of recreational value. Although my research was hopeful when you look at recent RC stim scene, I feel disappointed right now but dunno why. Is it crash/come down? Maybe high expectations... Never tried Meph and have no idea about how much its similar to that guys. Sorry.

Hope it's helpful so far. Feel free to ask anything mates, while am drawing my next line. (smile sneakingly :)
Thanks for the report dude.
This is outrageous. This is contagious. So futile.
my pleasure.
Thanks for the report.  Need to keep my expectations in check but will be trying.  FYI 60 - 80mg of pre-ban meph railed would have been enough to get you very high for 30 mins or so (at least before tolerance set in).

The whole 'urge to redose' is very typical of meph, but you'd expect strong horniness also.
Thanks for the report! 

Not trying to push you to get a higher dose, or anything, but I can remember pretty well that 100-150mg of pre-ban would be enough to feel a big rush for 15-20min and then a decent high for 1 to 2 hours.

I think this chemical is suposed to be weaker compared to pre-ban right? Just saying that 90mg seems like a small dose to feel anything as strong as the original. From what I read from your report it seems the effects are actually pretty good and similar to meph but the dose is just very weak.. if you took 50mg of pre-ban you wouldn't feel a great high either!

Cheers and be safe
(22-07-2015, 06:55 PM)plim Wrote: Thanks for the report! 

Not trying to push you to get a higher dose, or anything, but I can remember pretty well that 100-150mg of pre-ban would be enough to feel a big rush for 15-20min and then a decent high for 1 to 2 hours.

I think this chemical is suposed to be weaker compared to pre-ban right? Just saying that 90mg seems like a small dose to feel anything as strong as the original. From what I read from your report it seems the effects are actually pretty good and similar to meph but the dose is just very weak.. if you took 50mg of pre-ban you wouldn't feel a great high either!

Cheers and be safe

Yeah buddy, as I mentioned in the TR too. Just wanted to play safe since its totally new and unknown structure. Now Im going to take one more line.
Great TR good to see more info on this
It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.
Very interesting indeed, my mrs finds that there's a veeeery fine line between doing a big enough line of meph to be nicely spangled rushy and horny... And it being a bit much and her get a little out of sorts and uncomfortable.

And thats not just dose specific. **edit** let me be clear i meant that as though a dose (line) too small can cause the uncomfortable out of sorts feeling just as easy as a line too big.

Sounds like we might have a new mephedrone people! I know I'm being overly optimistic but everything looks good so far.

I'm ordering as soon as it's in stock anywhere, anyone know who'll have it first?
Thanks for the trip report .

Looking forward to hearing about this bombed or up the bum in the future lol .
Good report - have you tried mephedrone and if so are doses comparable; guessing maybe not since you mention 3F/mpa - what you mention sounds kind of inline with drone but johnny vodka is right to keep expectations well in check till more data is available
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter