• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Mexedrone Sample from Rapid Chems
I'll start off by saying that I'm not going to  bother with writing an actual trip report as there was very little to report. I received 250mg of Mexedrone from Rapid Chems...I insufflated roughly 70mg...nothing. An hour later another 100mg...nothing and then about twenty minutes later I finished the rest,,,nothing.

All I can say is that, according to my boyfriend the Mexedrone stank just like Mephedrone (classic cathonine smell), I for some reason am totally immune to the smell of mephedrone, cannot smell it whatsoever...probably because it was so heavily imbued into my pores as a teenager ha. It also had a disgusting MCAT like drip. About twenty minutes after finishing all of the sample I had a 20mg line of 3FPM and felt far more from that than I had from the Mexedrone. 

It should be noted that I consumed several glasses of rum and coke and two beers whilst sampling the Mexedrone and I felt far more from that. I don't know how vendors can sell a chemical that does nothing other than seep through your pores?! How can they make a return on that, surely people will buy some once and quickly write it off once they see how wack it is. Unless they're fixing up the structure of god knows what...
Thank you for the report.

So it looks like BRC, UKRC and Rapid chems all had the same stuff then.

Interesting...
What a train wreck this has turned out to be for the vendors. They'll end up sticking powdering this shit down and sticking it into other chems IMO just to be able to shift it.
Ah jesus they can't actually get away with doing that can they?! I wonder if at a very high dose it starts to work. 

I remember experimenting with MXP a couple of months ago. Very stupidly I bought some and left it in my wallet and then got wasted with friends and remembered that I had it in my wallet so I started racking up lines and I didn't really feel anything even though the lines were at least 100 mg so then I just racked out the whole thing between me and three other people and did huge lines (really stupid I know, wasted logic is the worst) and it was only then that I started to experience really dissociative effects, I felt as though I was experiencing a schizophrenic episode, whilst another friend who was equally wasted did the same amount and experienced nothing but the next day reported that his short term memory was totally wiped. 

Maybe Mexedrone will effect people differently varying from person to person depending on their physiology. I'm hoping science supplies (my favourite vendor, their chems always seem pure and legit) will sell something that doesn't suck as badly as what I had the other day...

Maybe I'm too hopeful, maybe this really is just cack but I don't understand how they can hype something or even sell something that has less effect than sniffing talcum powder?!
(26-08-2015, 12:10 AM)ptizz Wrote: All I can say is that, according to my boyfriend the Mexedrone stank just like Mephedrone (classic cathonine smell), I for some reason am totally immune to the smell of mephedrone, cannot smell it whatsoever...probably because it was so heavily imbued into my pores as a teenager ha.

This - sorry mexedrawl non relevant but i also consider myself immune if i try i can get a nasal sensation when im near a strong smell. Apparently my wallet stank for about 3 years whenever it got wapped out but i could never tell, just this... sinal sensation

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter