• 25 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average

Mexedrone (Apparent 4-MMC analogue)
Wasn't 4-MEC around (pretty sure that's what I had confused with 4-MMC) and a disaster?
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
It was just shitty iirc
lets keep our fingers crossed its good
(17-06-2015, 06:27 PM)Kompressor Wrote: Wasn't 4-MEC around (pretty sure that's what I had confused with 4-MMC) and a disaster?

Wouldn't call it a disaster, 4-MEC is/was a very popular mephedrone replacement. Mephedrone "lite" as people liked to call it.
Hmmm. wondoer if just the fact it's a 4-MMC sanalogue that helps it sell. At least it's decent;y active which puts it above 75% of CWs new products.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
(17-06-2015, 09:46 PM)Kompressor Wrote: Hmmm. wondoer if just the fact it's a 4-MMC sanalogue that helps it sell. At least it's decent;y active which puts it above 75% of CWs new products.

its going to be extremely close in structure to 4-mmc like really close should have some in the next couple of days will report back then :) but one thing to bear in mind is one litlle change can really affect the way a drug works
By the looks of things the forum is all hyped out at this point. Can't blame anyone really.
(17-06-2015, 09:58 PM)dead-weight new Wrote:
(17-06-2015, 09:46 PM)Kompressor Wrote: Hmmm. wondoer if just the fact it's a 4-MMC sanalogue that helps it sell. At least it's decent;y active which puts it above 75% of CWs new products.

its going to be extremely close in structure to 4-mmc like really close should have some in the next couple of days will report back then :) but one thing to bear in mind is one litlle change can really affect the way a drug works

Surely it can't be that close otherwise it would be covered by the cathinone act? It wasn't a quick ban like with ethylphenidate where it happened overnight and they banned  few substances, they drew up proper legislation like they are doing now with the blanket ban and had done in the past with drugs like the 2C series.

4-MEC is a pile of rubbish compared to 4-MMC also, if you ever had it before the ban when you knew you were getting 4-MMC they are not even close to being compareable. 4-MEC is just a foggy headed light stim which is even sedating when you push the dosages, no rush and no horn etc.

I don't have any faith in this new Mexedrone at this point but i'd love to be proven wrong!

Why don't they post the structure? I'm sure it's because those among us well versed in organic chemistry could probably tell us straight away what to expect and it wouldn't be anything special. 

I'd say it one last push to flip a lot of product and make vendors as much money as they can before the ban and they know people will dance all over the name xxx-drone.

just for reference here is the cathinone clause

Any substance (not being bupropion) structurally derived from 2-amino-1- phenyl-1-propanone by modification in any of the following ways: 
(i) by substitution in the phenyl ring to any extent with alkyl, alkenyl, alkynyl, alkoxy, alkylthio, alkylenedioxy, haloalkyl or halo substituents, whether or not further substituted in the phenyl ring by one or more other univalent substituents;
 (ii) by substitution at the 2- or 3-position of the propanone side-chain with an alkyl substituent; 
(iii) by substitution at the nitrogen atom with one or more alkyl or dialkyl groups, or by inclusion of the nitrogen atom in a cyclic structure.

Just how close can it be? N-hydroxy 4-MMC or maybe a keto-methoxy swap. But they could just as likely be calling anything they liked mexedrone.

edit: and this too:

Any substance structurally derived from 2-amino-1-propanone by substitution at the 1-position with any monocyclic, or fused-polycyclic ring system (not being a phenyl ring or alkylenedioxyphenyl ring system), whether or not the substance is further modified in any of the following ways: (i,ii,iii)
Might make that my sig, all the cool kids have one.
(18-06-2015, 09:05 AM)ct-boi Wrote:

Surely it can't be that close otherwise it would be covered by the cathinone act? It wasn't a quick ban like with ethylphenidate where it happened overnight and they banned  few substances, they drew up proper legislation like they are doing now with the blanket ban and had done in the past with drugs like the 2C series.

4-MEC is a pile of rubbish compared to 4-MMC also, if you ever had it before the ban when you knew you were getting 4-MMC they are not even close to being compareable. 4-MEC is just a foggy headed light stim which is even sedating when you push the dosages, no rush and no horn etc.

I don't have any faith in this new Mexedrone at this point but i'd love to be proven wrong!

Why don't they post the structure? I'm sure it's because those among us well versed in organic chemistry could probably tell us straight away what to expect and it wouldn't be anything special. 

I'd say it one last push to flip a lot of product and make vendors as much money as they can before the ban and they know people will dance all over the name xxx-drone.

well I will be trying this tomorrow so will update you guys then. I can assure you the only reason the structure cannot be shared is down to the speed in which government can ban these chemicals. I have to say I was surprised that they managed it the cathinone laws are very effective.

1.2 grams arrived today via special delivery appearance is bright white crystal shards

does anyone know if there is a trip report template available for me to use ??

does anyone know if there is a trip report template available for me to use ??

I took a picture of it just in case we have batch issuses like with chemical wire so atleased it can give a mild visual reassurance http://tinypic.com/r/2ngtto9/8

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter