• 25 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average

Mexedrone (Apparent 4-MMC analogue)
Rainbow 
Hi everyone,

I've seen that some people have noticed, listed in popular products on BRC's website, an unknown compound called 'mexedrone'. When the link is clicked it either goes to an error 404 page or just back to BRC's homepage.

I've emailed them asking what its all about and they are yet to get back to me. However, in an exchange of emails with UKRC chemicals, they mentioned it was the next product they were to get in stock.

They claimed it was a 4-mmc analogue but considering there's a ban on all cathinones i wondered how this would be possible considering these vendors are all UK based?

Anyone heard any info about mexedrone?
From the BRC thread: 2/3 potency of 4-MMC and is coming in 6-7 weeks.

There's lots of stuff not covered by the blanket laws (take a look at the recent 2-MPPP that is *nearly* a cathinone for example).
(10-06-2015, 06:36 PM)roi Wrote: From the BRC thread: 2/3 potency of 4-MMC and is coming in 6-7 weeks.

There's lots of stuff not covered by the blanket laws (take a look at the recent 2-MPPP that is *nearly* a cathinone for example).

Yeah the vendor I spoke to also said about 6-7 weeks. Presumably its proved promising in early tests as there are a number of well established vendors getting it. None of this CW exclusive bollocks hahaha.
Not going to jump on the hype bandwagon this time but will be keeping an eye on this one.

If it lives up to the description I'll be very happy.
There have been attempts to circumvent the Cathinone laws. The Pyrovaleone seemed poorer than Coffee and most found TCAT not even as emtertaining as watching old episodes of TOPCAT. Might be nearly there potency wise but is it nearly there effects wise? Would love to be proved wrong but suspect i won't be.
will be getting some in 1-2 weeks time will let u guys know
(11-06-2015, 06:50 PM)dead-weight new Wrote: will be getting some in 1-2 weeks time will let u guys know

Nice! Can you tell us anything about the structure already? lol
@roi I have no clue as to the structure but all I can guess is it contains a 

ketone so there is gonna be at leased one double bonded oxygen and two carbons sorry :)
TCAT was a disappoinment. This could be okay because there are quite a number of vendors looking to get this in stock (unlike all the shit that CW have exclusively). So maybe there is something to it or a lot of vendors wouldn't bother investing.
Don't get over excited it won't ever be what you expect....
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter