• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mexedrone 300mg Oral Dose
(29-09-2015, 02:09 PM)Cookie Wrote: I bought some of this from BuckledBonzi last week and wish I hadn't bothered. Zero effect whatsoever. When I contacted them about this they were pretty damn rude about it. 

They also wouldn't let me leave a bad review on the site (the only other review present was stating that this was an excellent chem with 5 out of 5 stars).

When I stated that if my review would not be posted on their site then I would place my review elsewhere there reply was 2 words "No problem".

I used to like BB for there decent products and helpful staff but this will be the last time I'll be ordering from them. Shame really.

Same from me as well with BB, they used to be good but now its like they dont give  a shit. my reply after telling them I wouldn't buy from them again was "thanks for your custom".

There loss.
I'm starting to think that a lot of RC vendors these days really don't give a shit about the crap they are selling. I just went through a VERY nasty few days in hospital due to some dodgy BK-2-CB from http://euchemicals.com/. I would advise giving this company an extremely wide berth.
Cookie My common sense is tingling   Cookie
(03-10-2015, 07:03 PM)Cookie Wrote: I'm starting to think that a lot of RC vendors these days really don't give a shit about the crap they are selling. I just went through a VERY nasty few days in hospital due to some dodgy BK-2-CB from http://euchemicals.com/. I would advise giving this company an extremely wide berth.

Could you elaborate on that ? Do you know what was dodgy about it?cWhat issues did it cause and what treatment did you get? etc.
(03-10-2015, 07:44 PM)niflheim Wrote:
(03-10-2015, 07:03 PM)Cookie Wrote: I'm starting to think that a lot of RC vendors these days really don't give a shit about the crap they are selling. I just went through a VERY nasty few days in hospital due to some dodgy BK-2-CB from http://euchemicals.com/. I would advise giving this company an extremely wide berth.

Could you elaborate on that ? Do you know what was dodgy about it?cWhat issues did it cause and what treatment did you get?  etc.

It left me an almost catatonic state. What little sense people got from me sounded like a young child who didn't know what anything was. According to the doctors there we substances in it which should definitely not be in BK-2-CB (there was mention of opiates among other things.

I basically spent 2 days not knowing who I, nor anyone else was until I had a final moment of clarity and things started clicking back into place. I am no stranger to legit bk-2-cb and the dose I took should not have left me that was. I mean ffs, my family thought I was either going to die or be left a vegetable.

On contacting the company they spouted some legal mumbo jumbo about not being allowed to talk about it. If I can find even the smallest sample anywhere then I will get getting it tested and my sis (copper) will be on the warpath.

Plus note, all of this has brought my major depression and feelings of self worth to the forefront and my family have all been around me offering support. I'm happier than I have been in a long time.

Felt so lucky after surviving this I bought a scratch card and won £40. Thats my gym membership sorted. Going fully teetotal and getting my shit together so I can have a better life :)

Sorry for the rant lol :)

PS. Wouldn't wish my current pain on anyone. my spine hurts like hell due to several lumbar punctures and (sorry for being gross) but peeing in absolute agony just to realise its mostly blood from where the catheter was taken out. Yeah that sucks lol.
Cookie My common sense is tingling   Cookie
(04-10-2015, 06:59 PM)Cookie Wrote:
(03-10-2015, 07:44 PM)niflheim Wrote:

Could you elaborate on that ? Do you know what was dodgy about it?cWhat issues did it cause and what treatment did you get?  etc.

It left me an almost catatonic state. What little sense people got from me sounded like a young child who didn't know what anything was. According to the doctors there we substances in it which should definitely not be in BK-2-CB (there was mention of opiates among other things.

I basically spent 2 days not knowing who I, nor anyone else was until I had a final moment of clarity and things started clicking back into place. I am no stranger to legit bk-2-cb and the dose I took should not have left me that was. I mean ffs, my family thought I was either going to die or be left a vegetable.

On contacting the company they spouted some legal mumbo jumbo about not being allowed to talk about it. If I can find even the smallest sample anywhere then I will get getting it tested and my sis (copper) will be on the warpath.

Plus note, all of this has brought my major depression and feelings of self worth to the forefront and my family have all been around me offering support. I'm happier than I have been in a long time.

Felt so lucky after surviving this I bought a scratch card and won £40. Thats my gym membership sorted. Going fully teetotal and getting my shit together so I can have a better life :)

Sorry for the rant lol :)

PS. Wouldn't wish my current pain on anyone. my spine hurts like hell due to several lumbar punctures and (sorry for being gross) but peeing in absolute agony just to realise its mostly blood from where the catheter was taken out. Yeah that sucks lol.

Ugh. That sounds awful.

It's worth noting here that eurochemicals.com is related to rcnetchemicals.com (operated by different individuals, but under the same management apparently, according to them). rcnetchemicals used to be rcnet-chemicals.com and eurochemicals used to be eurochemicals.com, but the names for both changed due to problems with their registrar. There's a thread about rcnet-chemicals and one about euchemicals, neither of which are exactly filled with glowing reports.

Wedinos have a sample result W003658 of something bought as bk-2-cb which turned out to be mostly 5-MeO-DALT (this may not be at all related since we don't know the origin of that sample - but might be worth bearing in mind since the dosages of the two substances are very different and large doses of 5-MeO-DALT are known to put people in dangerously oblivious states)

Thanks for sharing this info - hope your post-chemicals life brings you everything you want from it.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter