• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mexedrone 300mg Oral Dose
Trip Report

Male 50, 75 kg, 5'10". No experience of street drugs MDMA, Coke etc. Never tried or interested in cannabis. Otherwise regular RC experience since 4MMC 2010. Tried every combination to get anything close to how good I felt on 4MMC and nothing came close. It would appear my body chemistry likes the DA activity more than SERT or NE. Only thing that I currently use is MPA of which I mostly bomb around 200mg. I have a high threshold, others get good results on less.

No food since breakfast 3 hours previous.

Dissolve 300mg of small rocks of Mexedrone in water/orange juice. 
Tastes as expected due to the chemical smell. Not a sauvignon blanc but not as bad as MPA orally.
The smell and taste have something familiar but maybe its just the solvent smell. A hint of ammonia, a walk down the isle of B&Q where the weed-killers are.....

Mostly bomb MPA, occassional plug and couple of times nasally and seem to get very different effects with each ROA so wonder if this might be the case with Mex.

T-0 Drink approximately 20mls (300 mg) of dissolved Mex.
T+15 Put on some Nils Frahm as I'm expecting this to be less of a stimulant. So may as well chill out.
T+25 No feeling of nausea. However absolutely no thoughts of "go directly to the toilet, do not pass go" that I get with stims. With 4MMC I would always need a number 2 (sorry) within 10 mins of ingestion.
T+35 Slight fuzzy feeling hard to say if coming on or placebo.
T+40 Fuzzy feeling more obvious. Slight feeling of nausea but ok. Head a little floating feeling.
T+45 Definitely coming up. Walk about and body feels like when i've had 2-3 pints.
T+55 No increase heart rate or temperature. Feels like there is something very mild going but frustratingly sub par.
T+60 Getting the feeling this is it! Very underwhelmed. Real compulsion to have a stim, its crying out for a kick start.
T+80 Oh my god. That was it! Gutted. Equivalent to 2 cans of beer, a cuddle with the wife listening to some ambient music.
No pupil dilation. No horn.
So wanted this to be a stim. With MPA I get laser focus on getting things done you dont normally do like cleaning and shit. No desire to get off my ass with this.
Conclude that this maybe suit people who want to zone out a tiny bit, chill and sit listening to music.
There is nothing here to make me want to use the rest of the sample on its own. The only place I can see it possibly of use for me is to smooth out the edges of MPA. I will try a 50/50 ratio next time.
I usually dissolve MPA in juice and works fine so wondered if parachuting is better?
Shine On!
Usefully succinct report. I definitely found it far better with some MPA (I used a 2:1 ratio but 100mg of MPA is a high dose by my standards, you're probably right to go for 1:1 with a known tolerance to MPA).

IMHO leave it more than a day for optimum effect; I was underwhelmed by a repeat dose of mexedrone some 26 hours after sampling ~140mg. After 5 days it was effective again, I'd leave a minimum of 2 or 3.

The difference between bombing or drinking your chems is mainly the taste, sometimes the avoidance of irritants to the throat. If you tolerate both chems in juice, it's not obviously "better", but you seem clearly to dislike the taste of MPA. That would be reason enough for me to bomb it, whether you wish to mess around with papers or capsules is up to you.
(30-07-2015, 02:33 PM)magick Wrote: Usefully succinct report. I definitely found it far better with some MPA (I used a 2:1 ratio but 100mg of MPA is a high dose by my standards, you're probably right to go for 1:1 with a known tolerance to MPA).

IMHO leave it more than a day for optimum effect; I was underwhelmed by a repeat dose of mexedrone some 26 hours after sampling ~140mg. After 5 days it was effective again, I'd leave a minimum of 2 or 3.

The difference between bombing or drinking your chems is mainly the taste, sometimes the avoidance of irritants to the throat. If you tolerate both chems in juice, it's not obviously "better", but you seem clearly to dislike the taste of MPA. That would be reason enough for me to bomb it, whether you wish to mess around with papers or capsules is up to you.

Yeah, I really wanted more to talk about and more going on, but nothing really came of it.

I could feel something wanted to but was just too mellow in my body.

Will probably wait a few days more as you suggest.

Its most definitely not a 4MMC replacement.
Shine On!
I am guessing that high tolerance will also have an effect if 200mg of mpa is your standard dose?
"Me and sleep are good friends but we haven't seen much of each other recently!"
...And it seems also not to be a Sauvignon replacement :(
'What is your trouble? Mistaken identity'. '
  - W.W.W.
Oh dear. Disappointing.

I imagine for most, without significant tolerance they will achieve decent euphoria from such a dose but without question 4MMC would have been barnstorming at that dose irrespective of tolerance buildup.
(30-07-2015, 03:21 PM)empiricist Wrote: ...And it seems also not to be a Sauvignon replacement :(
Ha, they say one of the aroma's of a good sauvignon blanc is cat's piss.

Think it does have something in common with a good old stim.

(30-07-2015, 03:30 PM)JimmyP Wrote: Oh dear. Disappointing.

I imagine for most, without significant tolerance they will achieve decent euphoria from such a dose but without question 4MMC would have been barnstorming at that dose irrespective of tolerance buildup.

Yeah that is my feeling. I only do MPA 1 or 2 a week and the 200mg dose hasn't gone up due to tolerance of it, I think I need a higher starting dose than most people possibly due to my neurochemistry.

I suffered from a young age chronic low mood, social anxiety and generalized anxiety. Tried meds for over 20 years. Every SSRI, SNRI, TCA's and nothing really improved. The only thing that has every given me a glimpse of chatty sociability, energised, happy, empathy etc has been 4MMC and its spin off's.

It seems maybe to be that only a strong DA compound can work for me.

Until we received this the pre availability excitement had false hope of a strong DA drug.

Clearly other people enjoy stuff I don't like APB's etc so this may perform better in their hands.

(30-07-2015, 03:20 PM)Jonnyhal Wrote: I am guessing that high tolerance will also have an effect if 200mg of mpa is your standard dose?
Maybe. I didn't find any effect from below 150mg, and 200mg seems to be a good spot. Its still early days yet with Mex reports, whether more reports are favourable and make me consider trying it without any MPA dose related interactions is to be seen.
Shine On!
Again another failure or a chemical. Even if a g dirt cheap it is still a shit chemical.
Does every thing coming out on the market require mpa or a stimulus do get a decent amount of satisfaction?
love the world and it will love you back. chin
(31-07-2015, 06:47 AM)bigazznugz Wrote: Again another failure or a chemical. Even if a g dirt cheap it is still a shit chemical.
Does every thing coming out on the market require mpa or a stimulus do get a decent amount of satisfaction?
Yeah this is a big let down for me. It's a better stand alone stim I'm looking for not another MDAI. Mex felt very MDAI like to me and that pre-med sensation before your wheeled down to theatre is not the effect I'm looking for.
Shine On!
I bought some of this from BuckledBonzi last week and wish I hadn't bothered. Zero effect whatsoever. When I contacted them about this they were pretty damn rude about it. 

They also wouldn't let me leave a bad review on the site (the only other review present was stating that this was an excellent chem with 5 out of 5 stars).

When I stated that if my review would not be posted on their site then I would place my review elsewhere there reply was 2 words "No problem".

I used to like BB for there decent products and helpful staff but this will be the last time I'll be ordering from them. Shame really.
Cookie My common sense is tingling   Cookie

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter