• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MexeCAT
What a Messadrone. Sorry, you can kill me  blink
Dundronin
(16-09-2015, 07:38 PM)roi Wrote: How about Mephtetramine, Methoxypiperamide & Mexedrone for the ultimate inactivity combo? Proposed name: Mephedrone 2.0

V 2.1 comes with Nitracaine.

I hope you're filing trademark requests.
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
(16-09-2015, 02:46 PM)roi Wrote: RaveGardeners MexeCAT "contains Mexedrone blended with 2 other research chemicals and a propitiatory blend of compound enhancers  to ensure a leading research experience."

So one barely tested chem 2 unnamed ones and a mixture of "propitiary" items which could mean alsorts based on definition - are they active or just some other gunk?  All mixed in a leading research plastic bucket no doubt...sounds like PoxiCRAP
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
Sale on now! Lucky dip bags, guaranteed to have at least 2 active chemicals. £10 for a 1g bag. excited
Overheard near a popular RC dealer's 'warehouse' ...

"We found this pile of white powder between the box of mexedrone & the cat's litter tray..."
"Well, it can't make it any worse, can it? You pick the hairs out & I'll think of a name"
"£10 for a 1g bag"

errrr... I think you mean 10g for £1.

Blankets screw you up. Just say no.
(18-09-2015, 05:34 PM)ralhar Wrote: "£10 for a 1g bag"

errrr... I think you mean 10g for £1.

"Well, we can do it for that price if you want, but you'll have to pick the cigarette butts out yourself."
remove the active ingredient?

Blankets screw you up. Just say no.
(18-09-2015, 06:50 PM)ralhar Wrote: remove the active ingredient?

Well, we had some unexpected problems during the final stage of product development and it turns out the active ingredient can exist in two seemingly similar forms, but with different effects. The technical terms for these forms are 'full-tab' and 'fag-end'. Rest assured we've now resolved this issue and future batches should be as good as promised.  We said "Dave," - he's our lab technician - "I don't care if you get cold, you'll have to go outside like everyone else instead of having a crafty smoke by the storage bins."

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter