• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mexazolam, Fluntazapam, and Flutoprazepam
Have recently seen these chems on a vendors site, n was curioto know if they're very recreational.  Also nitrazolam..sound like this one may be another high powered triazol like Clonaz n Flam..AKA Blackout and Tolerance City Thud
does nitraz kept getting mentioned because i like nitraz? i havent checked on the recent but i dont think it ever took hold pelletef form aside fromits splurry here in the UK

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
(29-03-2017, 09:17 AM)Borderline Wrote: does nitraz kept getting mentioned because i like nitraz? i havent checked on the recent but i dont think it ever took hold pelletef form aside fromits splurry here in the UK

Yeah, just ordered a 2mg/ml solution of this Nitrazolam. What's your take on it Borderline? Im seeing 2mg is a heavy dose, but also seeing 4mg. I haven't had a benzo in over a month now. What's your recommendation for a nice recreational dose? Does it have a clean, warm , n glowy feel to it? Will it screw up my tolerance? Does it wanna make ya re-dose abit?.. Got me some Clonaz, as well as Diclaze coming with it as well I here it is almost identical to Clonaz, just lil weaker, but may longer lasting. 
Thanks beforehand for your, or anyone else's input on these chems...especially the Nitrazolam
Lets keep it safe remember guy's n gal's  thumbup
My input on Nitrazolam... Well to start, i liked it, i really quite liked it. In talk of effect i found it nice and warm for a 'Lam. Im unaware of your previous benzos tasts butt i set it in a similar category as etizolam, i wouldnt relate it too much to clonaz but i suppose thats down to the individual. In its similarities to etizolam i would lass its muscle relxation and warmth feeling as qual too or greater than etiz but i would class its sedative abilities at abit less. In the UK as far as im aware nirtrax was only released as 1.2mg pellets, maybe a few folk picked up the powder, cunts.

As far as dose relative goes, well that is variable for all when i got hold of mine its fair to say i had a wedge of tollerace, probably lesser than its peak but still enough. I think i would only concider 2mg of nirtaz an active dose if i were benzo niave strength for strength terms if etiz is 1mg-10mg id say maybe nirtaz perhaps is 1mg-8mg but thats just internal guesswork but i would say it is a litle weaker than etiz and not just in its sedation. Being pelleted at 1.2 i would have concidered 2 to be a waste so 3-4 was my sweet spot, less now toll has downed but 3.6 being 3 pellets i think its fair to say hit it in the middle with solution at 2mg/ml (weak as fuck by my standards) Id say 3mg sounds like a nice intro dose.

thinkt compare nitraz and clonaz is abit of a fools errand, the feeling and efect are nothing like in my mind, clonaz is like a bumblers sledgehammer than you ont realise has turned you sweede to mush but nitraz follows closer to etiz in its capability, meanign at least you can tell when your fucked on it. I would also say the duration of clon is longer to my head, with perhaps it lasting lets say a rounded 12h but thgats up for debate with anyone who care to shake a stick. Nitraz i have only ever really went to bed on since its a lovly bedtime benzo, honestly it kicks the fuck out of cocao. Diclaz i myself find wholey unenjoyable and unrecreational. Im aware this isnt the popular opinion on here, at least the unejoyability of the stuff but i find it leaving me feeling very cold, oh its functional as fuck just nah cold, which makes it worth its weight on its own.

Sorry if ive been a litle unclear or meandering in my answersfeel free to ask any more specificis or nonspecifics you wish. I will state i didnt have the largest reserve of nitraz to start with and perhaps theres someone here who can give a more detailed spead. Im just hoping to fuck ive still got 3 on the stash but the old memory banks are faulting that idea

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
Nitrazolam definitely shouldn't be compared to Clonazolam. Two completely different entities imo. I found it quite mellow and subtle myself, which definitely can't be said about Clonazolam!
(03-04-2017, 07:51 AM)Borderline Wrote: My input on Nitrazolam... Well to start, i liked it, i really quite liked it. In talk of effect i found it nice and warm for a 'Lam. Im unaware of your previous benzos tasts butt i set it in a similar category as etizolam, i wouldnt relate it too much to clonaz but i suppose thats down to the individual. In its similarities to etizolam i would lass its muscle relxation and warmth feeling as qual too or greater than etiz but i would class its sedative abilities at abit less. In the UK as far as im aware nirtrax was only released as 1.2mg pellets, maybe a few folk picked up the powder, cunts.

As far as dose relative goes, well that is variable for all when i got hold of mine its fair to say i had a wedge of tollerace, probably lesser than its peak but still enough. I think i would only concider 2mg of nirtaz an active dose if i were benzo niave strength for strength terms if etiz is 1mg-10mg id say maybe nirtaz perhaps is 1mg-8mg but thats just internal guesswork but i would say it is a litle weaker than etiz and not just in its sedation.  Being pelleted at 1.2 i would have concidered 2 to be a waste so 3-4 was my sweet spot, less now toll has downed but 3.6 being 3 pellets i think its fair to say hit it in the middle with solution at 2mg/ml (weak as fuck by my standards) Id say 3mg sounds like a nice intro dose.

thinkt compare nitraz and clonaz is abit of a fools errand, the feeling and efect are nothing like in my mind, clonaz is like a bumblers sledgehammer than you ont realise has turned you sweede to mush but nitraz follows closer to etiz in its capability, meanign at least you can tell when your fucked on it. I would also say the duration of clon is longer to my head, with perhaps it lasting lets say a rounded 12h but thgats up for debate with anyone who care to shake a stick. Nitraz i have only ever really went to bed on since its a lovly bedtime benzo, honestly it kicks the fuck out of cocao. Diclaz i myself find wholey unenjoyable and unrecreational. Im aware this isnt the popular opinion on here, at least the unejoyability of the stuff but i find it leaving me feeling very cold, oh its functional as fuck just nah cold, which makes it worth its weight on its own.

Sorry if ive been a litle unclear or meandering in my answersfeel free to ask any more specificis or nonspecifics you wish. I will state i didnt have the largest reserve of nitraz  to start with and perhaps theres someone here who can give a more detailed spead. Im just hoping to fuck ive still got 3 on the stash but the old memory banks are faulting that idea
Borderline,  i really appreciate your take on this Nirazolam. Thinking ill start with a 3-3 1/2mg doae, n see what's good.. Thanks also for your input sidders2. How bout the tolerance issue, would I have to take shitload more for same effect say next day or 2 later.?ive already experienced Clonazoloms sledge-o-matic wrath!!! No more than 1/2mg of that stuff for me..
In a simple boil down i wouldnt worry about nirtaz touching your tollerance more so than any other regular benz, its jnot flubro'lam. A 3-4mg start dose sounds tasty to me with daily repeated attemptsbovs it will lack in potency but for what its worth i wouldnt use it daily, i class it a a rare treat. Its my most treaty benzo. id say ignoring whats already in you you could replicate the same effect the next day from the same dosage but is ignoring obvious factors of addiction and also tollerance, basicly in brief its ot a tollerance jacker, as far as i know. yeah man as with clons ive nener went overboard, intenionally but clons should really be treated in .2g mg bursts more if you know but nah. Fuck sake i would rape the queen for some nitraz

C
(04-04-2017, 08:08 AM)Borderline Wrote: In a simple boil down i wouldnt worry about nirtaz touching your tollerance more so than any other regular benz, its jnot flubro'lam. A 3-4mg start dose sounds tasty to me with daily repeated attemptsbovs it will lack in potency but for what its worth i  wouldnt use it daily, i class it a a rare treat. Its my most treaty benzo. id say ignoring whats already in you you could replicate the same effect the next day from the same dosage but is ignoring obvious factors of addiction and also tollerance, basicly in brief its ot a tollerance jacker, as far as i know. yeah man as with clons ive nener went overboard, intenionally but clons should really be treated in .2g mg bursts more if you know but nah.  Fuck sake i would rape the queen for some nitraz

Yeah, received my parcel yesterday. Went ahead an and tested a 4mg dose. Not my cup of tea. Kinda reminded me of maybe 45mg of Temazepam or 3mg of Diclazepam. Its just up to the persons likings I reckon. Also threshold seemed to come in at around 45mins to an hour.Did receive a peaceful sleep though, without any form of residual hangover whatsoevof. No recrereationa value...to me. Abit pricey at $25 -2mg2ml.I give 7/10
$25 for 2mg? Dick Turpin would have balked at that. Its about the warmest nicest Triazolo IMO. Not at all far from Nitrazepam if maybe a little less sedating. Still defo an out and out Hypnotic though. I find around 2.5mg is about equal to 10mg of Nitrazepam so four times the potency. Reasonably decent length, enough for a night's sleep. IME a lot more effective than Etizolam, usually has paradoxical effects for me. Never got sedation even after overdoing it to a reckless degree. Had Etilaam, Etizest and Etibest and never thought 1mg equalled 10mg of Diazepam. More like 7.5. Everyone is different though it must cause sedation in some as dosing for Insomnia is mentioned in a Japanese patient leaflet I had translated. One advantage is the reported mild anti-depressant or at worst neutral effect on mood. old 1,4's usually leave me in a foul mood the day after. Curiously this effect also applies to Pyrazolam and Clonazolam but not Flubromazolam. Alprazolam has of course well documented anti-depressant effects. Was the deciding factor in it gaining FDA approval when it was already becoming clear Benzos had serious problems associated. Its a Pity Alpraz is so ludicrously potent, addictive and chronically over-prescribed. Pyrazolam as a medicine would have been far more preferable. Its abuse potential is about 80% less than Alprazolam. at a rough estimate. poly drug users out for a buzz won't touch it with a bargepole. Mexazolam is OK but doesn't hold a candle to Pyrazolam IMO. Its criminally unloved. If the HL was say 10 hours more might be a good taper option in solution. But you really need something that is once a day on a taper. If Diclazepam, which is just about the least recreational benzo ever came in 0.2mg pellets I have a feeling it would beat Diazepam hands down as a taper option. Indeed Chlordiazepoxide ( Librium) should probably be used a lot more. Diazepam is moreish and one of the most recreational. Very few have dreams of abusing Librium, found DeschloroEtizolam a colder feeling version of it. another not up there in abuse potential. The vendors got the dosing so ridiculously wrong and ruined it. I suppose they bought at a price they thought was fair if 2-3mg was viable so had to charge a lot more to keep a decent profit at 6-12mg a pellet.
(01-11-2017, 08:32 PM)acetlyblue Wrote: $25 for 2mg? Dick Turpin would have balked at that. Its about the warmest nicest Triazolo IMO. Not at all far from Nitrazepam if maybe a little less sedating. Still defo an out and out Hypnotic though. I find around 2.5mg is about equal to 10mg of Nitrazepam so four times the potency. Reasonably decent length, enough for a night's sleep. IME a lot more effective than Etizolam, usually has paradoxical effects  for me. Never got sedation even after overdoing it to a reckless degree. Had Etilaam, Etizest and Etibest and never thought 1mg equalled 10mg of Diazepam. More like 7.5. Everyone is different though it must cause sedation in some as  dosing for Insomnia is mentioned in a Japanese patient leaflet I had translated. One advantage is the reported mild anti-depressant or at worst neutral effect on mood. old 1,4's usually leave me in a foul mood the day after. Curiously this effect also applies to Pyrazolam and Clonazolam but not Flubromazolam. Alprazolam has of course well documented anti-depressant effects. Was the deciding factor in it gaining FDA approval when it was already becoming clear Benzos had serious problems associated. Its a Pity Alpraz is so ludicrously potent, addictive and chronically over-prescribed. Pyrazolam as a medicine would have been far more preferable. Its abuse potential is about 80% less than Alprazolam. at a rough estimate. poly drug users out for a buzz won't touch it with a bargepole. Mexazolam is OK but doesn't hold a candle to Pyrazolam IMO. Its criminally unloved. If the HL was say 10 hours more might be a good taper option in solution. But you really need something that is once a day on a taper. If Diclazepam, which is just about the least recreational benzo ever came in 0.2mg pellets I have a feeling it would beat Diazepam hands down as a taper option. Indeed Chlordiazepoxide ( Librium)  should probably be used a lot more. Diazepam is moreish and one of the most recreational. Very few have dreams of abusing Librium, found DeschloroEtizolam a colder feeling version of it. another not up there in abuse potential. The vendors got the dosing so ridiculously wrong and ruined it. I suppose they bought at a price they thought was fair if 2-3mg was viable so had to charge a lot more to keep a decent profit at 6-12mg a pellet.
Sorry. Meant $25 2mg/ml/30ml bottle

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter