• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Methoxphenidine & sleep
(06-12-2014, 03:44 PM)TJTHEDJ Wrote: i agree with alot said here!MXP is very strange ive taken all sorts of doses and its put me in some very strange places.it stims you up so you cant sleep but yet sometimes feel oddly sedated.high doses mean you might aswel be in bed as there is not alot else your be able to do apart from lay there and enjoy the effects!just make sure you have music on.music is a must!!

I agree with all that. I sat in the bath rinsing myself with the shower for two hours because it felt so nice :D better than sex. That was the night I could control it like Renton's said, I sat on a bench with my eyes closed and could feel the world spinning around me.

(06-12-2014, 10:02 PM)MrApollo Wrote: I've found it an effective sleep aid strangely enough. Same with diphenidine. Clearly not my sleep aids of choice though but felt very refreshed the next day after doing it. I don't do heroic doses though so that might make a difference.

I found the antidepressant after effects next day to be even better at higher doses. Really chilled but I didn't like higher doses, it scared the shit out of me.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter