• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Methoxphenidine and diphenidine
(30-10-2014, 11:46 PM)salviahead Wrote: I usually get the powder, weigh it and then bomb it in a rizla. Too lazy to mess about with caps. Although......that would be a good way of stashing stuff up. Cap it all up then put in an old pill/vitamin pot.

Just feel i should add. if you intend to disguise drugs as vitamins ect make sure other people wont find them. 
if fact filling innocuous pill bottles with RC's is a pretty bad idea.

fill an empty drain cleaner pellet bottle ect. something nobody would casually take.
Hood Hippy word
(06-11-2014, 11:30 PM)Tizzy Wrote:
(30-10-2014, 11:46 PM)salviahead Wrote: I usually get the powder, weigh it and then bomb it in a rizla. Too lazy to mess about with caps. Although......that would be a good way of stashing stuff up. Cap it all up then put in an old pill/vitamin pot.

Just feel i should add. if you intend to disguise drugs as vitamins ect make sure other people wont find them. 
if fact filling innocuous pill bottles with RC's is a pretty bad idea.

fill an empty drain cleaner pellet bottle ect. something nobody would casually take.
Very good point, well made.  I'll bear that in mind. My original idea could potentially end in disaster e.g I'll just pop some extra vitamins to help me recover from that session..... Thanks buddy.
exactly. multivit's are so cheap people wouldn think twice before taking one or two. 
bam.. M-hole! ambulance, police, all shit you dont need :)
Hood Hippy word
Hahah I did 150 mg mxp n 500mg dephinidine combo
It was great until my asked me what I was doing with my boxer shorts on my head singing in hebrew
aaaah stimulating dissos
The best
Disregard everything i say
Happiness isn't good enough for me,i demand euphoria. 
I'm a bit worried about this arriving in the post lol. Thia=s can ve insane at less than 150mg.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
If it were true they'd be thankfull to be in the world of the living
The experience I had was worse than a nightmare honestly please be careful I was as close to death as cud be I'd sniffed a line about 400mg off methoxphenidine I'd gone in the garden it was night time with a couple friends I'd sat down next to one of them I said you alright he said yes you alright I said yes as I was saying it I could feel my eyes closing the next thing I know I was in complete darkness I could feel myself falling then I come to a hault all of a sudden fire raised up all around me then out of no where this demonic creature with a black cloake with its hood up come up behind me he had a massive stick he was banging it into the floor it sounded like a slow drum beat boom boom boom all of a sudden I'm on this trail like a escalater but it was flat going along with all fire around me their was nowhere I could go then I get chucked into a pit with lots of other bodys I can feel myself moving along like a river going down stream everyone including me was getting burned, crushed, sliced up I cud feel the pain I thought I was on the platform to hell then thiers two giant walls infront of me I'm heading toward the corner where they both meet my minds still their tho I'm thinking how am I going to fit threw that look at your wall where the meet its entirely impossible then I've come towards it somehow its squeezed me into the wall then I'm in the wall just stuck their but I could see out of it and infront of me was these 3 ugly looking creatures laughing one of them was sitting down the other 2 have come toward me and grabbed me out and chucked me on the floor I tried getting up but I couldn't I can remember their revolting faces and their laugh then I can remember shutting my eyes in fear I open them up again I'm back in the floor going along again then all of a sudden I come out the floor into a room 3 dark red walls one of them was black I'm standing their thinking that's it my lifes gone I'm here for ever a moment later a tall large man bout 7 foot morphs out the floor dressed in a black suit and white shirt with a drak red bowtie he points at the floor and says go back I said I can't its too painfull he says go back its not your time then he puts his arms around me 2 hours later I come round apparently my eyes had rolled in the back of my head I was throathing out my mouth laying on the floor flipping round in circles smashing my head into the floor my friends both had to restrain me they thought I was gonna die apparently my body all off a sudden went ice cold and I stopped breathing my friend was holding me with their tears just dropping on me my body not moving then I took a massive gasp of air and then they knew I was back and I was safe lucky I ended up alright just be careful because when that happens u see life in a different way

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter