• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Methoxphenidine and diphenidine
(30-10-2014, 11:37 PM)birdsong Wrote:
(30-10-2014, 11:32 PM)salviahead Wrote:
(30-10-2014, 11:21 PM)444499 Wrote: They don't sell MXP pellets
Only gift them. 

Gunmetal grey. 

Correction: seems they more have 75s On general release, fat tan powdery pill like ctmp.

Original samples were much better pressed.

Ah! A mate (associate) lets me use their address for deliveries and they left a text saying a small package arrived for me. Not ordered anything so maybe BB have sent me a taste. Hope so. Been thinking bout this one for a while. Looks nice!

So very expensive get some gel caps

I usually get the powder, weigh it and then bomb it in a rizla. Too lazy to mess about with caps. Although......that would be a good way of stashing stuff up. Cap it all up then put in an old pill/vitamin pot.
(30-10-2014, 11:46 PM)salviahead Wrote:
(30-10-2014, 11:37 PM)birdsong Wrote:
(30-10-2014, 11:32 PM)salviahead Wrote: Ah! A mate (associate) lets me use their address for deliveries and they left a text saying a small package arrived for me. Not ordered anything so maybe BB have sent me a taste. Hope so. Been thinking bout this one for a while. Looks nice!

So very expensive get some gel caps

I usually get the powder, weigh it and then bomb it in a rizla. Too lazy to mess about with caps. Although......that would be a good way of stashing stuff up. Cap it all up then put in an old pill/vitamin pot.

Old-school, like it!
(30-10-2014, 11:40 PM)444499 Wrote:
(30-10-2014, 11:32 PM)salviahead Wrote:
(30-10-2014, 11:21 PM)444499 Wrote: They don't sell MXP pellets
Only gift them. 

Gunmetal grey. 

Correction: seems they more have 75s On general release, fat tan powdery pill like ctmp.

Original samples were much better pressed.

Ah! A mate (associate) lets me use their address for deliveries and they left a text saying a small package arrived for me. Not ordered anything so maybe BB have sent me a taste. Hope so. Been thinking bout this one for a while. Looks nice!

Unlikely BB are passing MXP samples now they're on general sale, unless you asked?
Do you know any friendly benzo cooperatives? Hope it's nice whatever it is#

Try PCD although they will no longer be selling etiz so have a 25% off sale and theyre great value anyway, professionally produced pharmaceutical intas and etizest etizolam. Thinking bout it, BB told me they have another benzo out in couple weeks - maybe thats what they sent me. Tempted to go and get my parcel now but i'm a bit too noided. I asked if their new thing was flubromazoLAM or clonazoLAM but they said no.chin
Has anyone gathered any research regarding the similarities between these newer dissociatives and some of the older ones, including Special K or Methoxetamine?
(04-11-2014, 02:34 AM)djmeny Wrote: Has anyone gathered any research regarding the similarities between these newer dissociatives and some of the older ones, including Special K or Methoxetamine?

I don't find MXP simular to k in my way other than the confusion caused by dissociation.
Nope used to do nowt til i hit a certain dose, then I'd end up in a hole wondering how far that tunnel of lights goes and then suddenly snap out of it and realise im on the floor, staring at street lights out the window.

(04-11-2014, 08:40 AM)salviahead Wrote: Nope used to do nowt til i hit a certain dose, then I'd end up in a hole wondering how far that tunnel of lights goes and then suddenly snap out of it and realise im on the floor, staring at street lights out the window.

Sorry Blodwyn. Still half asleep. Thanks for the edit.

Blodwyn edited 04-11-2014 08:46 AM this post because:

Please try and limit your discussion on illegals to comparisons rather than discussing experiences which could draw unwanted attention to the forum it serves little purpose.

Just so i know for future reference. Was i close to breaking the rules with my original question? :)
Comparison is ok as long as its in the past and by that not meaning yesterday.  Any intention to source or possess any illegals is not allowed to protect the person posting and the forum.  Just use common sense really wherever possible, lets try and keep things as above board as we can.  Yes we discuss souring and consumption of legals which technically is against the law however for the purposes of harm reduction we metaphorically fly by the seat of our pants and so far so good.
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

(30-10-2014, 11:48 PM)birdsong Wrote:
(30-10-2014, 11:46 PM)salviahead Wrote:
(30-10-2014, 11:37 PM)birdsong Wrote: So very expensive get some gel caps

Old-school, like it!

Finally tried about 95mg MXP last night. Felt very floaty like my movements were exaggerated and felt a slight dopamine type euphoria but didn't really experience any visual or auditory hallucination or obe. Will try it again but i expected more. Was my dose too low? I have no tolerance apart from very small amounts of k and one mxe experience, both yrs ago.
(05-11-2014, 01:59 PM)salviahead Wrote:
(30-10-2014, 11:48 PM)birdsong Wrote:
(30-10-2014, 11:46 PM)salviahead Wrote: I usually get the powder, weigh it and then bomb it in a rizla. Too lazy to mess about with caps. Although......that would be a good way of stashing stuff up. Cap it all up then put in an old pill/vitamin pot.

Old-school, like it!

Finally tried about 95mg MXP last night. Felt very floaty like my movements were exaggerated and felt a slight dopamine type euphoria but didn't really experience any visual or auditory hallucination or obe. Will try it again but i expected more. Was my dose too low? I have no tolerance apart from very small amounts of k and one mxe experience, both yrs ago.

That is pretty much all there is, you may get a strong (but not unpleasant) sense of paranoia, uncertainty and alienness at higher levels involving words you say, your furniture and your arms :)

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter