• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Methoxphenidine and diphenidine
I remember that night on MXP far more vividly than I do the most beautiful trips of my life, both before and after the MXP.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
I always loved dissociatives especially MXE. You only needed 50mg used IM to get into a very deep hole and I loved the feeling it gave me of being connected with the dead. That sounds strange but with most dissociatives I used to get a feeling that I was near to death and I loved it.

I tried MXP for the firt time last week and took 125mg oral then the sane again about 2 hours later..It gave me the robo walk like DXM but there wasnt really any trippy effects it just made me feel a bit weird for a few hours. They say its a replacement for MXE but its nowhere near the same power and effect you get fom MXE, which of course is illegal now. Maybe if I tried IM injection it would have been better but dont want to inject a substance if I havent heard or known another person do it. If the rats do try it again I will IM it but I will check the product first as I dont want one of these chemicals which starts to set hard in the pin before injection. Has anyone else IM'd MXP? I havent read the whole board yet.

(17-10-2014, 06:06 PM)undefined Wrote: I overdosed heavily on mxp and I agree it's the only time I've been truly holed and didn't like it. when I came back I thought I was dead then thought it was 8 years ago when I was a bit happier but it was freaky because it genuinely felt like I was in the past. I see how I had been skirting on the edges never truly immersing in the true dissociative state. I felt anaesthetized, numb all over and had lots of visuals.

I even took mirtazapine to sleep, I could feel the mirtazapine taking hold and sedate all the nerves in my body, which was unique. I don't want to know how much damage I've done, shit happens.
How much did you take to get into such a deep hole? I love being in the hole but 250mg of MXP did nothing for me but give me the robo legs and a bit of clumsiness. Wasnt in the same league as the proper diss's as I could easily get into a long, deep hole on MXP and 3 meo pcp was fantastic. Wish you could still get them but now were left with dodgy substitutes. I havent even tried diphenidine as I have heard from everyone that its crap.
Somewhere between 250 - 300mg. Never tried mxe or ket but I imagine they're better because I've read there are visuals in the hole. When I holed on mxp I don't know what happened, all I remember is coming too and recognising my computer screen as something I knew, but I was scared when I couldn't control my limbs, as I'd forgotten I'd taken something.

I was in a vegetative state and thought I was going to remain that way until death, which was imminent. Only way I could describe it, more of an amnesic black hole than "k hole". Though I've never tried any other NMDA antagonists so I cant compare, unfortunately.
Does anyone know if MXP tolerance is permanent the same as with a well known illegal disso favoured by horses?
(30-10-2014, 11:01 PM)salviahead Wrote: Does anyone know if MXP tolerance is permanent the same as with a well known illegal disso favoured by horses?
Current research suggests similarly lasting (but not permanent) effects with legal disso and psychedelic material.

but that doesn't mean a grey tab from BB will make it sunny again

Mechanism is almost entirely not understood
There's s good paper article on s thread somewhere. I'm done in
Grey???
(30-10-2014, 11:17 PM)salviahead Wrote: Grey???

They don't sell MXP pellets
Only gift them. 

Gunmetal grey. 

Correction: seems they more have 75s On general release, fat tan powdery pill like ctmp.

Original samples were much better pressed.
(30-10-2014, 11:21 PM)444499 Wrote:

Only gift them. 

Gunmetal grey. 

Correction: seems they more have 75s On general release, fat tan powdery pill like ctmp.

Ah! A mate (associate) lets me use their address for deliveries and they left a text saying a small package arrived for me. Not ordered anything so maybe BB have sent me a taste. Hope so. Been thinking bout this one for a while. Looks nice!
(30-10-2014, 11:32 PM)salviahead Wrote:

Only gift them. 

Gunmetal grey. 

Ah! A mate (associate) lets me use their address for deliveries and they left a text saying a small package arrived for me. Not ordered anything so maybe BB have sent me a taste. Hope so. Been thinking bout this one for a while. Looks nice!

So very expensive get some gel caps
(30-10-2014, 11:32 PM)salviahead Wrote:

Only gift them. 

Gunmetal grey. 

Unlikely BB are passing MXP samples now they're on general sale, unless you asked?
Do you know any friendly benzo cooperatives? Hope it's nice whatever it is#

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter