• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Methoxphenidine and diphenidine
tried half a mxp pellet. coulkd easily tell a full dose would induce mania for me. i dont think i should research further. 

oddly diphen has me very sedate and introspective.
Hood Hippy word
Dude I had a rather large dose lastnight and had a full on OBE! Even tho lately I've been indulging in this chemical quite abit I found the experience scary!even tho I've experienced states like this before this could be completely terrorfying for someone who's not experienced this before!a full sense of loss of control!I was made mad temporarily!really hard to explain but still anyone looking to try this please tread carefully!!!!
I'm The Dude, Playing The Dude, Disguised As Another Dude!
I'm Just A Dude Who's Gone Alittle CrAzY!!!! MUCH LOVE
MY D&B THREAD https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Threa...ated-daily
(09-10-2014, 03:58 PM)TJTHEDJ Wrote: Dude I had a rather large dose lastnight and had a full on OBE! Even tho lately I've been indulging in this chemical quite abit I found the experience scary!even tho I've experienced states like this before this could be completely terrorfying for someone who's not experienced this before!a full sense of loss of control!I was made mad temporarily!really hard to explain but still anyone looking to try this please tread carefully!!!!

You got a Knighthood? I just thought I was dead.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
(09-10-2014, 04:03 PM)Kompressor Wrote:
(09-10-2014, 03:58 PM)TJTHEDJ Wrote: Dude I had a rather large dose lastnight and had a full on OBE! Even tho lately I've been indulging in this chemical quite abit I found the experience scary!even tho I've experienced states like this before this could be completely terrorfying for someone who's not experienced this before!a full sense of loss of control!I was made mad temporarily!really hard to explain but still anyone looking to try this please tread carefully!!!!

Out of Body Experience lol I know you knew that! yeah I died too lastnight which is a strange felling!sort of horrible and crazy!but an amazing experience none the less!
I'm The Dude, Playing The Dude, Disguised As Another Dude!
I'm Just A Dude Who's Gone Alittle CrAzY!!!! MUCH LOVE
MY D&B THREAD https://www.ukchemicalresearch.org/Threa...ated-daily
Yeah, couldn't help myself though lol. Yeah, I'll agree it's interesting but it's beyond even my sick mind.

(09-10-2014, 03:28 PM)Tizzy Wrote: tried half a mxp pellet. coulkd easily tell a full dose would induce mania for me. i dont think i should research further. 

oddly diphen has me very sedate and introspective.

I finished my gram and it did on many occasion bring on mania. I had to avoid internet otherwise I'd spend shit with my card or say shit I'd regret.

After trying both with alcohol, weed, kratom edit- and mirtzapine. Kratom just made me more tired, weed and alcohol enhance the experience but bring on the mania. Alcohol definitely feels unhealthy, blood pressure uncomfortable.

I prefer diphenidine out of the two, Some of the experiments I'd wish hadn't happened but some were worth it.
I spent two hours lying in the bathtub on mxp at like 2 in the morning rinsing with warm water. It felt right at the time.
On diphenidine best moment NYE with alcohol everything slo mo and reached zen like state.

I found with the dose responce curve they're very enjoyable if you find the dose at which you can control it, which I think Renton's mentioned in his TR.

I'm done with these disso substances now, curious about ketamine and always wanted to try mxe. I'm not surprised these drugs scare people as I read about pcp when I was younger and thought it was one of the few drugs I wanted to avoid. "it was used as an anaesthetic until it was withdrew due to patients having fits of uncontrolled rage" put me off.
I was gonna ask Tizzy the pellets dosage and vendor till I got to the top of the page and heard a familiar story so NM.

(09-10-2014, 04:03 PM)Kompressor Wrote:

I overdosed heavily on mxp and I agree it's the only time I've been truly holed and didn't like it. when I came back I thought I was dead then thought it was 8 years ago when I was a bit happier but it was freaky because it genuinely felt like I was in the past. I see how I had been skirting on the edges never truly immersing in the true dissociative state. I felt anaesthetized, numb all over and had lots of visuals.

I even took mirtazapine to sleep, I could feel the mirtazapine taking hold and sedate all the nerves in my body, which was unique. I don't want to know how much damage I've done, shit happens.
Was one of my very worst experiences ever. Tried diphenidine again a few weeks ago and it was OK I spose but fuck MXP, never again.

I don't blame you mate, I was gonna say diphenidine at low doses on it's own was very enjoyable.

Everything about mxp is heavy to me. They both have some weird amnesic properties. If I gave these street names I'd dub diphenidine deja vu.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter